Baby Moonin Bimbos

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Baby Moonin Bimbos

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Morethescarier wrote:If Tara names her baby ‘Beckham’ I will laugh so much!
It’s like me naming my baby after Dennis Rodman or something. I don’t even know who David Beckhams equivalent is in the US.
It’s a surname! Lol
I think Quinton is even worse though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that one of her potential names? I saw she put out a video about baby names. I didn’t watch but I think I will. If she keeps posting two or three times more often than aryan she will definitely surpass her in views and subscribers soon.

girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

It’s like me naming my baby after Dennis Rodman or something. I don’t even know who David Beckhams equivalent is in the US.
It’s a surname! Lol

Those are both awful! Poor kid! I refuse to spend a view on her. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

SerendipitySusan wrote:
It’s a surname! Lol

Is that one of her potential names? I saw she put out a video about baby names. I didn’t watch but I think I will. If she keeps posting two or three times more often than aryan she will definitely surpass her in views and subscribers soon.

Yeah that was one of the names and she absolutely loves it!

I can’t wait!
Only 33k between them now :)

Unread post by Guest »

username44 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:43 am I finally figured out who Liza reminds me of. Khloe Kardashian. Especially with that long, fake, big, blonde genie hair and the puckered lips. I'm sure she will take that as a compliment, but I'm not intending for it to be one.

If I had a friend like Krista who complained the entire time I would straight up have to tell her to just shut up. I hope she doesn't get even 1 new subscriber from this thing. Everything was "I DONT EAT SUGAR" Okay, do you want an award for that, Ms. Priss? Too bad Krista has such a shit attitude, I think she's pretty but the second she starts complaining I couldn't stand her. Aaryn was sooooo fucking insecure I couldn't believe it. All those pink drinks and mini bagels finally caught up to her. There's no way she started this pregnancy in the high 120's. She already has "wings" Her words, not mine.

I haven't watched any other vlogs besides Aaryn's so far. I'm sure they're all the exact same anyway lol.
As far as Krista not eating sugar, here's my take on it. She was told she's pre-diabetic, so I assume she's being smart and cutting out sugar (especially by way of desserts). I took her "I don't eat sugar" to have a hurt tone to it, like she wished her "friends" cared enough to remember important things about her life.
Morethescarier

girlandboymom wrote:
It’s a surname! Lol

Those are both awful! Poor kid! I refuse to spend a view on her. Thanks for sharing!

The names were:
Cruz, Beckham, Haines, Hayes, Cash, Rhett, Caden, Holden, Liam, Decker, Rider, Cooper, Graham???? (Lol), Grayson, Hudson, Ford, Dallas, Cohen.

Pumpkin1931
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pumpkin1931 »

Morethescarier wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:18 pm
girlandboymom wrote:
It’s a surname! Lol

The names were:
Cruz, Beckham, Haines, Hayes, Cash, Rhett, Caden, Holden, Liam, Decker, Rider, Cooper, Graham???? (Lol), Grayson, Hudson, Ford, Dallas, Cohen.

omg they are all horrible and trashy just like her
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Cohen Henderson. Heh.

Morethescarier

Graham Henderson sounds like somebody’s grandpas name.
Nothing remotely modern or cool or stylish about it.

sarahvilmer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahvilmer »

Morethescarier wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:
It’s a surname! Lol

The names were:

What the actual fuck kinda names are these

UnbotheredAF
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UnbotheredAF »

Morethescarier wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:
It’s a surname! Lol

The names were:

Im really hoping she doesnt use my sons name, Hudson, but I dont like any others except Liam, Holden and Rhett. LOL HATE THE NAME CASH. Sorry!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I just don’t understand why they didn’t plan the videos better. No one wants to see the same exact stuff on 4 videos( although....a lot of us did watch every video so maybe they are onto something? Lol ) but really.... from the few family vloggers that I have watched who go stay at each other’s houses they always make sure to not have the same footage.

I rarely watch Tara but she seems to take Her channel more serious than the rest. Not sure why she didn’t plan things better.

Morethescarier

UnbotheredAF wrote:
Morethescarier wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:Those are both awful! Poor kid! I refuse to spend a view on her. Thanks for sharing!

The names were:

Im really hoping she doesnt use my sons name, Hudson, but I dont like any others except Liam, Holden and Rhett. LOL HATE THE NAME CASH. Sorry!

Cash would be fitting, since his mom only had him to make money on YouTube, by selling his privacy from his first breath!

UnbotheredAF
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UnbotheredAF »

Morethescarier wrote:
UnbotheredAF wrote:
Morethescarier wrote: The names were:

Cash would be fitting, since his mom only had him to make money on YouTube, by selling his privacy from his first breath!

Think Brittani Boring Leechs last pop out was that one, also one of her others is Cooper.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I pretty much hate all the weird names these youtubers come up with. Boy and girl names alike. They just try so hard to be “different” without really thinking about the fact that the kid is going to have to live with it forever and the name that they think sounds cool or trendy now might sound completely ridiculous in 20 years.

I like traditional names, always have, always will. My boys are Alex, Michael and Christopher. I wanted them to have classic, masculine names that sounded good with our last name. I guess I’m not alone because times and tastes may change but the most popular names every year are usually mostly traditional.

The top 25 boy names in 2018 were:

1. OLIVER
2. HARRY
3. JACK
4. GEORGE
5. NOAH
6. CHARLIE
7. JACOB
8. MICHAEL
9. MATTHEW
10. OSCAR
11. LEO
12. LOGAN
13. ARCHIE
14. THEO
15. THOMAS
16. JAMES
17. JOSHUA
18. HENRY
19. WILLIAM
20. MAX
21. LUCAS
22. ETHAN
23. ARTHUR
24. MASON
25. ISAAC

spicycat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spicycat »

Morethescarier wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:
It’s a surname! Lol

The names were:

What in the camo and beer yeehaw names are these!? Literally the only i like is liam. Hudson isnt bad but it totally wouldnt work with her last name

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

spicycat wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:47 pm
Morethescarier wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:Those are both awful! Poor kid! I refuse to spend a view on her. Thanks for sharing!

The names were:

What in the camo and beer yeehaw names are these!? Literally the only i like is liam. Hudson isnt bad but it totally wouldnt work with her last name

As I was listening to her name choices, I couldn't help but wonder if she was considering how bad some of them sounded with her last name. Like, why am I putting more effort into this than her!! Anything that starts with an H sounds odd to me. The real kicker is when she said the middle name is set. Wouldn't that influence the first name?? Doesn't she want the name to flow nicely?
Morethescarier

unwitty_username wrote:
spicycat wrote:Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:47 pm
Morethescarier wrote:
The names were:

As I was listening to her name choices, I couldn't help but wonder if she was considering how bad some of them sounded with her last name. Like, why am I putting more effort into this than her!! Anything that starts with an H sounds odd to me. The real kicker is when she said the middle name is set. Wouldn't that influence the first name?? Doesn't she want the name to flow nicely?
It’s probably her dads name. I don’t know his name though.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

unwitty_username wrote:
As far as Krista not eating sugar, here's my take on it. She was told she's pre-diabetic, so I assume she's being smart and cutting out sugar (especially by way of desserts). I took her "I don't eat sugar" to have a hurt tone to it, like she wished her "friends" cared enough to remember important things about her life.
You make a really good point. And when her “friends” deliberately ignored her telling them that she is trying to avoid sugar, they ordered a huge sugary dessert plate that said “congratulations” on not being pregnant. They all thought that was hilarious. Not only are they ignoring a serious health issue, but they’re laughing about it. Makes me regret not sending Liza a cake with “congratulations on your 20th negative pregnant test” six months ago.

I swear if I were Krista I would have said “ya know what? You girls just don’t get me at all.” Krista, they don’t care about you. There are a million other youtubers you could befriend who are kind and considerate and you wouldnt have to waste thousands of dollars in hopes of gaining a few hundred more followers. There are so many helpful educational videos on YouTube about what you need to do to have a successful channel. She needs to drop the bimbos and stop trying to chase nonexistent fame and just watch some of the tutorials. They even give content suggestions. Do it, Krista.

beachgirl2000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachgirl2000 »

Sad when Aaryhead doesn’t even know Krista’s name. Calling her Kristal.
Speaking of Krista, she was treated like Adeline on this trip. Ignored
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Morethescarier wrote:
unwitty_username wrote:
spicycat wrote:Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:47 pm What in the camo and beer yeehaw names are these!? Literally the only i like is liam. Hudson isnt bad but it totally wouldnt work with her last name

It’s probably her dads name. I don’t know his name though.

It’s Michael

Return to “Aaryn Williams”