Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Sassysea
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by Sassysea »

I am sorry to go off topic but did I just read that earlier post right that her first husband left her for her mom WTF or I am just reading that wrong?????!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I have all boys and I get annoyed when people ask "trying for a girl" or "don't you want a girl". Its people like Britney that make people feel this way. I am more terrified of having a daughter (I'm a tomboy lol). My husband wants a daddys girl and I think he has been more disappointed than me but he loves his boys and so do I.

I can't imagine in the days of social media especially having your "gender disappointment" real or not out there. Those boys are going to see that one day and feel they weren't enough for her.
sundae_morning
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sundae_morning »

my name guesses: Cohen, Calvin, Cade, Carlin, Colby or Campbell
Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

Sassysea wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:56 am I am sorry to go off topic but did I just read that earlier post right that her first husband left her for her mom WTF or I am just reading that wrong?????!
No, that’s correct. Or at least heavily assumed is correct. I doubt it will ever been addressed (for reasons previously stated). But it does help give us some perspective on Brittani as a person. That’s traumatic as hell. I can only imagine how someone copes...I still don’t get how they still have a close relationship after that.
ThisIsMyNameYouRead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ThisIsMyNameYouRead »

Okay the photoshopping Crew into pics stuff has to stop. It’s so weird.
Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

ThisIsMyNameYouRead wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:55 pm Okay the photoshopping Crew into pics stuff has to stop. It’s so weird.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It’s like some weird unprocessed grief stuff. Getting pregnant again was such a bad idea. At this point I’m kind of pissed at her husband for not stepping in and stopping this craziness. I hope he starts seeing a therapist who helps him see how dangerous her denial and behavior can be.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

Lala wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:54 am
Sassysea wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:56 am I am sorry to go off topic but did I just read that earlier post right that her first husband left her for her mom WTF or I am just reading that wrong?????!
No, that’s correct. Or at least heavily assumed is correct. I doubt it will ever been addressed (for reasons previously stated). But it does help give us some perspective on Brittani as a person. That’s traumatic as hell. I can only imagine how someone copes...I still don’t get how they still have a close relationship after that.
I agree. I'm not trying to make excuses for her, but there's no way someone who goes through something like that can come out unscathed. No wonder she's so messed up.
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

RiverRose wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:56 pm
Lala wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:54 am
I agree. I'm not trying to make excuses for her, but there's no way someone who goes through something like that can come out unscathed. No wonder she's so messed up.
If that is what happened I am completely dumbfounded on how she has a relationship with her mother. What about the older son that she shares with him that's going to screw him up. was this ever posted about on any of the board's I'm just really curious now and trying to catch up.
ThisIsMyNameYouRead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ThisIsMyNameYouRead »

Wow, if her mom married him - he would be her ex husband AND step father... and her son would be her son & step brother.
agosc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by agosc »

ThisIsMyNameYouRead wrote:Wow, if her mom married him - he would be her ex husband AND step father... and her son would be her son & step brother.
Imagine having your grandma also be your step mom! Poor kid that's messed up

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I hope she doesn’t name him anything close to Crew.
A family member recently had her first baby after a loss.
Her daughter was Alannah Mackenzie (fake name used to protect privacy) Her new baby is Kenzie Alannah.
I know it’s a tribute to her lost baby but imagine the lifelong reminder that you’re not your sibling.
violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

sezzajaydee wrote:I hope she doesn’t name him anything close to Crew.
Her daughter was Alannah Mackenzie (fake name used to protect privacy) Her new baby is Kenzie Alannah.
I know it’s a tribute to her lost baby but imagine the lifelong reminder that you’re not your sibling.
Lauren Self did that too. She had a still born baby and gave the new baby her name as a Middle name
oracle51495
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oracle51495 »

Itsnotmyfault wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:11 am
Nothankyou wrote:
pineberry wrote:
This is something I’ve been noticing especially ever since I’ve become pregnant beginning of this year and been in a lot of contact with others who are. Seems like 99% of women just want daughters and I have even seen some say they’d be "devastated" ( :roll: ) to have a boy. You know what *I* would be devastated about?! Not being able to conceive, having a loss, having a stillbirth, having a baby that has severe health issues.. you know, the stuff that actually warrants devastation. Also, there’s a roughly 50/50 chance of having a boy so if you absolutely cannot deal with a precious little boy, then maybe dont even try for a baby in the first place lol. Also, how sad for that little person that you CHOSE to create, that has no control over their gender..that you were disappointed/devastated with what they are gonna be.

Geeze I’m sure you can tell how annoyed I am at all these women just wanting girls hahaha. I swear, in my bumper group on another forum I’m like the only woman there that’s actually excited to be having a boy. Freaking annoying.

I’ve said it before on this forum but one of the big reasons why "youtubers" or "instagrammers" only want girl babies is becauset they’re more instagrammable and sell better on social media. Also, because these vain narcissistic women want a "mini me" (I cringe when I see someone refer to their daughter that way) instead of an actual individual, that they can put bows and frilly pink dresses on. In those cases I hope their daughters grow up to be tomboys & want nothing to do with any of that girly stuff lol.
Thank you for having this perspective. Gender disappointment grates in my nerves so much. For my second pregnancy I went in for my anatomy scan and found out we were having our second girl and then minutes later our world came crashing down as they discovered her fatal heart defect. We then spent weeks of seeing second and third opinions, meeting with top doctors in the field. Our options were to end the pregnancy and peacefully let her go, or to risk my life by continuing the pregnancy with the small chance that she may be born alive but suffered immeasurably until she passed, which could have been a few hours or days. We decided to let her go.

You know what didn’t matter at all during our tragedy and crisis, the reproductive organs our child had. We didn’t grieve any less because she was our second girl. It pisses me off when people cry over gender disappointment. Like seriously get a grip people, be thankful for your healthy child.

We went on to have a third pregnancy, and thankfully a healthy child, another girl. And in that pregnancy some idiots said I bet you’re hoping for a boy, even knowing everything we went through. I always answered all I want is a healthy, breathing, happy child.

We decided to not have any more babies after our third (second living) because recurrence risk of the heart defect, we didn’t want to take any more chances. There’s still a part of me that is sad that we didn’t have a boy, but most of all I wish I had all three of my girls living earthside with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow...Image you felt the need to slam on gender disappointment hard! Your tragedy explained went on for another baby then stopped because of potential heart defect, then say part of you is SAD that you didn’t get a little boy!!! WTF?? Which way you swinging girl? Getting pissed at other people for their openness be gender desire, then do the very thing with your “sadness “ about not to !!! GTFO!! Your life story isn’t for Tapatalk! Go blog it and stay on topic in this forum! Think you can do that???
Never posted on this topic, but always lurked. Just came to say this person is clearly unhinged lmao ^ what on earth....

I think these different perspectives on gender disappointment (whether they happen or not) are interesting and important to hear about, and I seriously do not get the anger of this other person, but whatever. Anyway, I agree. People should be happy with their healthy child or the ability to conceive in the first place.
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

What gets to me about putting Crew into all these photos is this latest one with the ultrasound where she says “all of us together in one photo” ... when in reality she probably wouldn’t even be pregnant if he hadn’t died. I get people all grieve differently but damn. Keep that shit off social media and be a weirdo in private

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Siimplycraziie wrote:What gets to me about putting Crew into all these photos is this latest one with the ultrasound where she says “all of us together in one photo” ... when in reality she probably wouldn’t even be pregnant if he hadn’t died. I get people all grieve differently but damn. Keep that shit off social media and be a weirdo in private

omg wait until the newborn photo shoot with the whole family... with the same picture of Crew poorly Photoshopped in

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

violet08 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:54 pm
sezzajaydee wrote:I hope she doesn’t name him anything close to Crew.
Lauren Self did that too. She had a still born baby and gave the new baby her name as a Middle name
Rachelle & Justin did that with their daughter Emma Grace Brynn (Brynn was the daughter they lost).
Motherof2dragons
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Motherof2dragons »

Did she think no one was going to be building next to her? Like wtf chick...what did you expect when you live in a subdivision? Maybe she’ll have to wake up before 8am now. Omg!
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Motherof2dragons wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:50 am Did she think no one was going to be building next to her? Like wtf chick...what did you expect when you live in a subdivision? Maybe she’ll have to wake up before 8am now. Omg!
My ass would be out there asking them to turn their damn music down. That's for sure.
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

Motherof2dragons wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:50 am Did she think no one was going to be building next to her? Like wtf chick...what did you expect when you live in a subdivision? Maybe she’ll have to wake up before 8am now. Omg!

Lets call it karma for her putting up 500 f#$king traffic cones so her kids can terrorize the neighborhood on their scooters.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I call it karma for using her sons death as a way to gain more followers and money. Then most likely using that money to buy that house and fill it will a bunch of overpriced junk. I hope they play their music as loudly as possible every single day until they are done building that house.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”