Maybe Subaru is sponsoring them :lol: #socrunchy
crew96
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

Unread post by crew96 »

I have this car seat and you can use both rigid latch & belt. However, there is zero advantage to doing so. This is according to Car Seat for Little's. I would personally remove the floor mat for the load leg though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

crew96 wrote:I have this car seat and you can use both rigid latch & belt. However, there is zero advantage to doing so. This is according to Car Seat for Little's. I would personally remove the floor mat for the load leg though.

Not according to the manual. It says one or the other.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
crew96 wrote:I have this car seat and you can use both rigid latch & belt. However, there is zero advantage to doing so. This is according to Car Seat for Little's. I would personally remove the floor mat for the load leg though.

If it's the manual that's a top result in google --- that's a previous version of the car seat.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

crew96 wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:

If it's the manual that's a top result in google --- that's a previous version of the car seat.

I went straight to the car seat brand website.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
crew96 wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote: Not according to the manual. It says one or the other.

I went straight to the car seat brand website.

Yes the car seat says u can however their vehicle says one or the other not both!

avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

I think it was on this thread that we talked about daddyoffive, I was really disgusted by their channel. Well it looks like they deleted all their videos and posted an apology. It's just a bunch of BS, I hope those kids are okay! Imagine what we don't actually see behind the scenes. Ugh :(

Nope.. wrong thread, sorry!!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Corbin and Kelsey's relationship almost feels like father/child daughter. The way he speaks to her (my love), treats her (when he's "so proud" of her for doing even simple stuff) and coaxes her to do basic things (like driving today) are sorta creepy.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Have these morons never been to a zoo? They acted like they'd never seen any of these animals before? How does a person make it to their late 20's and remain as oblivious as these two?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

They are getting desperate for content they were just at the zoo and what is the point of bringing the baby she just lays their, which is not good for her back to be in the car seat that long! Oh and Corbin's little speech about the zoo being an rescue and non profit, why can't they just admit they like going to the zoo!

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Theirmom wrote:Have these morons never been to a zoo? They acted like they'd never seen any of these animals before? How does a person make it to their late 20's and remain as oblivious as these two?
I was wondering that too!! I guess it's possible that they didn't have a zoo near them growing up in rural Idaho and they even said they only went to the Oregon Zoo for the first time because they have a kid now so it didn't seem "weird" because they are adults. It's strange they thought going to the zoo was only for kids/parents.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Overreacting to animals and pretending they're "so scary" for clickbait now? Is their target audience literally 2-year-olds? I really hope Corbin was pretending not to know if elephants ate through their noses or mouths. But if he was, he takes his audience for idiots. If he wasn't, he's an idiot.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Totally off topic, but I only recently started watching them, and holy shit all these trendy buzzwords! They are one giant stereotype with the constant talk of "all natural, organic, scary toxins, naturopath". Get that baby some damn colorful toys instead of having her stare at tree bark and burlap. I will say June is a gorgeous baby. That hair!
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

Caisflame wrote:Totally off topic, but I only recently started watching them, and holy shit all these trendy buzzwords! They are one giant stereotype with the constant talk of "all natural, organic, scary toxins, naturopath". Get that baby some damn colorful toys instead of having her stare at tree bark and burlap. I will say June is a gorgeous baby. That hair!
Her yes can't even distinguish the neutral crap they got her. She needs high contrast. At least they bought those art cards, that's a start.

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Oh my god, kelsey had to bring june to the doctor all.by.herself. call the president to get her a medal. The first two and half minutes are priase for kelsey for going to the doctor by herself. These people eat so unhealthy, but they are "all natural" for their baby.
They seem like such bad customers with the whole oreo shake thing. I wouldnt make them one either if my boss said i didnt have to.
"Corbin would like a boy"....what do you want kelsey? Do you not even want more kids? Why does it only matter what corbin wants? That isnt how marriage works.
I hope june is going through a leap and goes back to not sleeping well in like a week. They will eat their words with the "we have a great sleeper." Counting chickens before they hatch and all.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

usernamessuck wrote:Oh my god, kelsey had to bring june to the doctor all.by.herself. call the president to get her a medal. The first two and half minutes are priase for kelsey for going to the doctor by herself. These people eat so unhealthy, but they are "all natural" for their baby.
They seem like such bad customers with the whole oreo shake thing. I wouldnt make them one either if my boss said i didnt have to.
"Corbin would like a boy"....what do you want kelsey? Do you not even want more kids? Why does it only matter what corbin wants? That isnt how marriage works.
I hope june is going through a leap and goes back to not sleeping well in like a week. They will eat their words with the "we have a great sleeper." Counting chickens before they hatch and all.

Oh yeah, the baby is due for a growth spurt.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

PosyGirl72 wrote:
usernamessuck wrote:Oh my god, kelsey had to bring june to the doctor all.by.herself. call the president to get her a medal. The first two and half minutes are priase for kelsey for going to the doctor by herself. These people eat so unhealthy, but they are "all natural" for their baby.

Oh yeah, the baby is due for a growth spurt.

Yep and sleep regression it's loads of fun, oh can u imagine the whiningImage

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just think Corbin is an asshole...and I'm happy Kelsey got the IUD. I don't want to hate on relationships, but this relationship needs to end in divorce. Didn't they meet when she was 14? HOLY COW!!!! That girl (Kelsey) needs A LOT of growing up to do!!!! And NO more clickbait babies!!!!

These two morons are going camping with the baby this weekend?? Well, that will last about 5 minutes! It's still cold and rainy there and even adults don't usually go camping until late May at the earliest! Oregon is still COLD and WET and not fun! I'm guessing they are renting a yurt or cabin and calling that camping.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Ok, I won't give her TOO much crap about being so stressed about driving herself to June's doctor's appointment, but does their crunchy hippie doctor do everything on the floor or just weigh the baby on the floor? SO STRANGE.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pency wrote:Ok, I won't give her TOO much crap about being so stressed about driving herself to June's doctor's appointment, but does their crunchy hippie doctor do everything on the floor or just weigh the baby on the floor? SO STRANGE.
She drove less than two miles on side streets! It's not like she had to go far. They make these little trips seem SOOOOOO FAAAAAAR! And it's not.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”