sun88
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika Part 3

Unread post by sun88 »

love the extra effort in the vlogs!
Especially the vlog when they went out with E and M to make HarryPotter wands.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

The last few vlogs have been way more entertaining and have more effort put into them! I know they probably feel overwhelmed right now, but it's part of their job to put up good videos. They had been slacking and not vlogging as much and it showed. These last few have felt like old Samika vlogs, to me.
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

snowbaby95 wrote:The last few vlogs have been way more entertaining and have more effort put into them! I know they probably feel overwhelmed right now, but it's part of their job to put up good videos. They had been slacking and not vlogging as much and it showed. These last few have felt like old Samika vlogs, to me.
I think once they committed to a set schedule, it took some of the pressure off of them. Now they can really focus on putting out good content!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

madi_b_123 wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote:The last few vlogs have been way more entertaining and have more effort put into them! I know they probably feel overwhelmed right now, but it's part of their job to put up good videos. They had been slacking and not vlogging as much and it showed. These last few have felt like old Samika vlogs, to me.
I think once they committed to a set schedule, it took some of the pressure off of them. Now they can really focus on putting out good content!

Agreed. Sam knew he was lacking and he wanted to offer better content. At least he isn´t denying it like other Ytbers and always wants the best for his viewers. He said a change was needed and at least he is putting in the effort.. lets see how things will be from now on...
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

sun88 wrote:
madi_b_123 wrote:

Agreed. Sam knew he was lacking and he wanted to offer better content. At least he isn´t denying it like other Ytbers and always wants the best for his viewers. He said a change was needed and at least he is putting in the effort.. lets see how things will be from now on...
This is something I appreciate about him/them. For the most part, they always recognize when they do something wrong/not favorable and they explain themselves without being defensive. In this situation I'm glad they're trying and I do hope they keep it up because it'll only better themselves
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Only 30 seconds into today's vlog (The one chip challenge) and my heart is bursting! Sam was trying to flip a water bottle & knocked the camera over. Noah said "are you okay guys?" SO CUTE! :love2:
ReginaPhalange
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ReginaPhalange »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Only 30 seconds into today's vlog (The one chip challenge) and my heart is bursting! Sam was trying to flip a water bottle & knocked the camera over. Noah said "are you okay guys?" SO CUTE! :love2:
I loved that! They're raising him well.

Gesendet von meinem TA-1024 mit Tapatalk
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: This is something I appreciate about him/them. For the most part, they always recognize when they do something wrong/not favorable and they explain themselves without being defensive. In this situation I'm glad they're trying and I do hope they keep it up because it'll only better themselves
I thought it was hilarious a few vlogs ago when they were doing the hot sauce challenge again with Daehan and Monika. Sam must have read in the comments that people were rooting for Monika in the last hot sauce comp and how Jen was being harsh on her! He joked about Monika being loved by the viewers and the fan favorite now, he was joking but he seemed a tiny bit hurt/jealous from it! Then later he joked "hey viewers look I'm having more! Monika's not!" It made me laugh.
sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

I honestly love them so much. I am lookng forward to the vlogs now since they started to put more effort into them but I think it will take more time for them to get back into the groove of things.

It is time for a new intro, new banners etc as well..but I think they were let down from the YT community and are currently not very interested in it anymore and looking for more "normal" friends.. has anyone noticed that as well? No conventions, nothing. It is understandable <3 .
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

sun88 wrote:I honestly love them so much. I am lookng forward to the vlogs now since they started to put more effort into them but I think it will take more time for them to get back into the groove of things.

It is time for a new intro, new banners etc as well..but I think they were let down from the YT community and are currently not very interested in it anymore and looking for more "normal" friends.. has anyone noticed that as well? No conventions, nothing. It is understandable <3 .
I have noticed and although I think some of the other vloggers could boost their channel, they have real friends and nothing forced which I give them huge bonus points for that.
sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

It is my day off today and I noticed no Samika vlog.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

sun88 wrote:It is my day off today and I noticed no Samika vlog.
He should have gotten the vlog up earlier in the day, but on twitter he said their Valentine's Day babysitter canceled! So they had to bring the kids on their date. I know he likes to work/upload at night, but some planning for the vlog schedule would be nice.
sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

snowbaby95 wrote:
sun88 wrote:It is my day off today and I noticed no Samika vlog.
He should have gotten the vlog up earlier in the day, but on twitter he said their Valentine's Day babysitter canceled! So they had to bring the kids on their date. I know he likes to work/upload at night, but some planning for the vlog schedule would be nice.
Not a big deal. It was a good vlog!
Did anyone catch the editing mistake Sam made? You can totally see "stuff" you shouldnt see. I am wondering if I should private message him and let him know? I know Mormons especially aren´t about showing any private body parts.

..and does she breastfeed PJ still? Because she wasn´t wearing any garments, just some sort of 1/2 garment (covering her belly) and I believe you wear them when breast feeding.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Looks like she's wearing a nude colored bra and the belly band from her maternity pants.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

No, I take that back. It looks like she's wearing maybe a tank top and the bra is on top of it. That's gotta be freaking annoying.. and I officially feel like a creeper.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

It definitely looks like a nude bra over her white Mormon garments! I'm just wondering why her shirt was buttoned down and open like that! She's usually so modest! I know it probably wasn't intentional, just seems like it was open for breastfeeding, even though she doesn't BF PJ anymore.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm surprised Sam didn't notice it in person, I feel like its something that would stick out to me. But I agree- I can't imagine wearing a bra on top of an under shirt (garment).
sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

snowbaby95 wrote:It definitely looks like a nude bra over her white Mormon garments! I'm just wondering why her shirt was buttoned down and open like that! She's usually so modest! I know it probably wasn't intentional, just seems like it was open for breastfeeding, even though she doesn't BF PJ anymore.

Okay, that was my second thought. Some mormons wear a their bras OVER the garments (because they are so holy and should touch the skin -first-) I was just skeptical because of the "skin color". I wear blouses like that too and they open easily and look worse from certain angles. She definitely didn´t do it on purpose.

I would feel super caged having to wear an "undershirt" under my bra :-o
It must be so ichy and annoying. Good thing most mormons live in Utah where it is mostly cold..but can you imagine in Arizona, where it is mostly warm- incredibly hot?
sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

Sorry for the double post. I noticed he edited the vlog. You can only see it very unclear for the far- the other part is already cut out.
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

You know you've made it when you're sponsored by McDonald's lmao. I'm so happy for Sam, the fact that they keep on getting deals with big brands means that marketing professionals are greatly appreciating his work.

Return to “Q-Z”