Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

spacekitty wrote:
ewitsme wrote:old news but i was looking to see if bryan or missy had committed any crimes in the past after reading the speculations of bryan having a dui and idk if this was ever brought up here but theres a report online saying missy and bryan took up donations for a horse ranch but then pocketed the money. anyone else know anything about this?
It’s been known for a long time. The old threads talk about it a lot since it’s nothing new. They’ve been scammers for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Correct. This website is actually put two and two together & figured it out.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
ewitsme wrote:
cat9480 wrote:I wonder what their “big announcement” is going to be? I’m guessing some sort of big trip - maybe another country, or Hawaii again. They haven’t done one in awhile (well, by their standards), and I could see them planning one before they go for baby #3. Weren’t they itching to go to Italy to eat pizza or something? Image (Missy will for sure go there and throw a fit because nothing tastes like Olive Garden.)

Also, we haven’t heard a thing about Ollie’s big acting career for ages. I mean, obviously it’s not surprise and we all knew it would be a flop...but it’s sort of hysterical how they were bragging on Twitter that he was getting head shots and being put into the pool for an audition (or whatever weird way he worded it to make it sound far more exciting that it actually was) and going to Disney studios, only to never mention it again.

the surprise is probably not a child, its more than likely gonna be a new album or book being that bryan is always missing recently. and if ollie did get the role they probably wouldnt be talking about it but it is strange that they went through a good bit of time talking about opportunities for ollie and now its like nothing. I wouldnt be surprised if they got a deal with disney with him though, disney loves creating young stars.
Will Disney pay for his speech therapy? bc unless it's a silent role its never gonna happen without it.
And he's not a cooperative child. And I'm sorry, he's just not that cute. Disney loves creating child stars, but they have to have the basics-- some innate talent, a willingness to please, and charisma. And the ability to speak clearly, which Ollie definitely doesn't have.
"Ollie, are you so excited?"
(Monotone) "Yeah"
"Ollie, what do you think of the horse?"
(Monotone) "Ummm, good"
He's not the next Macauley Culkin.

Maybe someone should send Missy a picture of Christopher Reeve. He was a very experienced rider, with a horse he knew well and still ended up paralyzed. She's an idiot, saying "Oh, Nacho will keep me safe" and putting four kids on him. It's not your horse's responsibility to "keep you safe". It's your responsibility to exercise common sense. I don't want her to be hurt badly, but a little spill with maybe a sprain would take her down a peg. She's so smug, and so sure that she knows best about _everything_.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

^^ Or the second she falls off him we will never see him again "MEAN HORSE ALMOST KILLS MOMMY!!" " NACHO TRAPPED IN A GLUE FACTORY"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:^^ Or the second she falls off him we will never see him again "MEAN HORSE ALMOST KILLS MOMMY!!" " NACHO TRAPPED IN A GLUE FACTORY"
ImageImageImage
Except you're probably right. Poor Nacho. He'll be living at the horse rescue.

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Playsinrain wrote:^^ Or the second she falls off him we will never see him again "MEAN HORSE ALMOST KILLS MOMMY!!" " NACHO TRAPPED IN A GLUE FACTORY"
S C R E A M I N G
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Regarding the whole horse ranch scandal, I only learned about that from reading here. Why wasn’t it mentioned in their vlogs? I would think it would have been mentioned in the vlogs, they could have cleared up what happened.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Missy is probably the only person who cares more about her phone safety then anything else - I mean if she hardly was on it I would say that satchel with the holder was a cute idea, but after seeing her massive obsession with her phone it honestly is just typical of her and pointless since she will be focusing more on that then anything else - poor Nacho :? Missy and her crybaby voice about the splinter - I can totally imagine how annoying she must be when she has to blow her own damn nose!! Finn playing with those ropes while Missy was vlogging was super creepy - she needs to start paying attention to her kids!! Let's see if her horse obsession lasts till spring time :|
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Regarding the whole horse ranch scandal, I only learned about that from reading here. Why wasn’t it mentioned in their vlogs? I would think it would have been mentioned in the vlogs, they could have cleared up what happened.

I believe they did. They just quickly explained that there was an error with PayPal and they didn’t notice until months later and that they have resent the donation.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ButterflyB wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Regarding the whole horse ranch scandal, I only learned about that from reading here. Why wasn’t it mentioned in their vlogs? I would think it would have been mentioned in the vlogs, they could have cleared up what happened.

I believe they did. They just quickly explained that there was an error with PayPal and they didn’t notice until months later and that they have resent the donation.

Which is a BS explanation. Because PayPal is very accurate. They let you know if a payment doesn't go through.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Missy, you're 28 years old. Take your own splinters out :roll:

I get that the house is under Missy's possession, just like Bryan, but when she says it's HER house right in front of Bryan, it's weird.

Smh at Finn crying for mama while Mithy thows off her thuper cute chetht.
Seriously, take care of your kids.

Ollie seemed way more normal at the end of the vlog today imo.

Missy's pregnant. That'll be the announcment for sure.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

And not a subjective glue factory. An actual glue factory.

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

No way Missy is pregnant. That won’t be the big announcement.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Big announcement = we bought another horse! And our “property” is ready for them to live with us!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Big announcement bryans moving to finns room lol

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

When is this announcement supposed to happen?

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

HelloSweetie wrote:When is this announcement supposed to happen?

Tomorrow
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

cat9480 wrote:Of course Missy gets all excited about her tack chest having multiple phone holder spots...

I don't even know why. We all know her phone is not going to leave her hand....
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

brownprincess93 wrote:Missy is probably the only person who cares more about her phone safety then anything else - I mean if she hardly was on it I would say that satchel with the holder was a cute idea, but after seeing her massive obsession with her phone it honestly is just typical of her and pointless since she will be focusing more on that then anything else - poor Nacho :? Missy and her crybaby voice about the splinter - I can totally imagine how annoying she must be when she has to blow her own damn nose!! Finn playing with those ropes while Missy was vlogging was super creepy - she needs to start paying attention to her kids!! Let's see if her horse obsession lasts till spring time :|
For a few months when they first moved into Casa De Lanning Missy lost, broke, and dropped her phone in the pool about every month or so. They constantly were replacing her phone. They got some hate here and I’m comments about it and they stopped talking about it. I assume she still loses or breaks and has to replace her phone on the regular. As much as she’s attached too it we know that girl is scatter brained as all hell. Maybe they do things like add all the phone storage to try and help her keep up with the damn thing. I notice she wears her Coach chain strap bag pretty much all the time. Even when driving. That’s weird to me. Do people do that??
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Did the horse ranch even have a paypal? Normally non-profits do things differently. They have strict guidelines.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

MadeHD wrote:Did the horse ranch even have a paypal? Normally non-profits do things differently. They have strict guidelines.
Not 100% sure. There is screenshots somewhere in the group where the ranch didn't even know about it.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”