BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Is the eans desktop computer in her living room in the new video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

Britney saying she doesn't want the ugliness of divorce is a very valid concern for a couple with children(whether married or not that fear is still valid). Right now they seem to civil but she doesn't know what's going to happen 5 years from now. She's not saying she was married, she showing concern for her children and hoping that this seperation can be as civil as possible, seems valid to me.
StateOfNirvana_4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StateOfNirvana_4 »

Kind of surprised, but really glad they only did something small for Harlow’s birthday with just them. So good to spend that quality time together and show the kids civility between their parents

But I do have to say I giggled a little bit when Ean started freaking out about Harlow getting her cupcake all over her highchair

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

I feel bad for Britney because I really doubt she can go live in Ohio and it would be so much better for Nolan. I know it would hard for Aria emotionally to not be around her dad but it would also be difficult for her mother to take her (one day) disabled brother back and forth between states so often.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

galaxywatch wrote:
LIFE CHANGES video.. 10:17 "we understand the ugliness or divorces, and we don't want that at all." references her parents' divorce. and I believe one more reference.
She was referencing her experience with her parent's divorce so that's why she used to big evil D word

If you don't want to be taken as a joke then stop with this bullshit about "CHRISTmas" and god etc and you won't be.

I'm done now.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Bananasplit wrote:Britney saying she doesn't want the ugliness of divorce is a very valid concern for a couple with children(whether married or not that fear is still valid). Right now they seem to civil but she doesn't know what's going to happen 5 years from now. She's not saying she was married, she showing concern for her children and hoping that this seperation can be as civil as possible, seems valid to me.
If Ean is such a control freak like people claim then she better brace herself because if it's true that he is one I can see him still being a control freak over the kids and visitation. Homegirl better go to court and get things in writing.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

galaxywatch wrote:
galaxywatch wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:When you have to divide your entire lives and come up with a co-parenting plan it's a separation. It's 2018 not everyone gets married.
well it's a commitment under God and they should get married. and she also said, "divorce" a couple times throughout the video, so, there's a point being made. I swear, people only like to argue and look like geniuses on this site. "breakup sounds juvenile." hm, so does a bunch of grown women "gossiping." lol.
When did she say divorce?? I never once heard her say that but maybe wasn't paying attention.
LIFE CHANGES video.. 10:17 "we understand the ugliness or divorces, and we don't want that at all." references her parents' divorce. and I believe one more reference.[/quote]
She didn't say she was getting divorced. She was associating the effects of her parents splitting up with her and Ean splitting up. It is similar. The kids won't be with both parents all the time and may have some conflict that she is saying she doesn't want for her kids to deal with as she did during her PARENT'S DIVORCE.
Carla
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carla »

The Kermit voice was strong while they were singing Happy Birthday. It’s unfortunate that Aria and Nolan inherited Eans Kermit voice.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:
galaxywatch wrote:
LIFE CHANGES video.. 10:17 "we understand the ugliness or divorces, and we don't want that at all." references her parents' divorce. and I believe one more reference.
She was referencing her experience with her parent's divorce so that's why she used to big evil D word

If you don't want to be taken as a joke then stop with this bullshit about "CHRISTmas" and god etc and you won't be.

I'm done now.
Just saw this- I agree completely!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wobbledewobble wrote:Is the eans desktop computer in her living room in the new video?

I'm not sure because I think Britney had her own computer but I doubt those are her big ass headphones and at 6:37 you hear Nolan say "Daddy".
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
Wobbledewobble wrote:Is the eans desktop computer in her living room in the new video?

I'm not sure because I think Britney had her own computer but I doubt those are her big ass headphones and at 6:37 you hear Nolan say "Daddy".
He was probably helping her move but I do wonder about the computer... I wonder if maybe he stayed with them for a couple days while they divided up the property or something. He would want to play video games probably.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah you're right Lynn. He probably was just helping her move.
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Also guys I’m going to beat a dead horse...it wasn’t a townhouse! Haha sorry but I noticed in her new video that she showed the whole back of the house.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

msliss wrote:Also guys I’m going to beat a dead horse...it wasn’t a townhouse! Haha sorry but I noticed in her new video that she showed the whole back of the house.
Its a townhouse omfg
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

msliss wrote:Also guys I’m going to beat a dead horse...it wasn’t a townhouse! Haha sorry but I noticed in her new video that she showed the whole back of the house.
You can even see the other house attached to the right side.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Was that ean singing happy birthday?? It was cute, but he sounded like an old woman!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
tammywam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tammywam »

Memememeboo wrote:I live in waipa which is in waikata, me my partner and 2 other men live in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom for $350 a week (it has a huge section tho)
Ah so jealous, Hamilton is becoming the New Auckland!
Edited to add: NZ is in a massive housing crisis so a lot of rents are 60-70% of your weekly income. But ridiculous.[/quote]

Im just south of Hamilton, still expensive tho. $350 is just rent then we pay wifi,power and now water meters on top of that (sigh)
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

This is all I could imagine.
BFFFEFDE-C9E4-47BE-9579-6B3C4A93EC69-1109-0000010CAB25D85D.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

One more post about the townhouse thing because it's proof and we can finally put this to rest. Electric boxes on the left are hers, the one on the right is her neighbor... the other people in her townhome.
I have Never posted pics so I really hope this works lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Guys I was honestly joking lol.

But also wan seemed really happy in that vlog...

Return to “Britneyandbaby”