The Leroys

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: The Leroys

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:It's honestly sad to think about the bad reputation these youtubers give to their religion. I live on the east coast, where Mormonism is not very common. At least in my area. I've never met any LDS member face to face. Before youtube, I had no idea what LDS was (ignorant on my part, but I just was not exposed to it). I can't say I agree with their beliefs, but I respect them. Anyways, I only had these mormon youtubers to look to when it came to understanding their religion. And the Mormons on youtube are all the same. You got E+J, 8Passengers, Bonnie and Joel, The LeRoys, Shaytards and Carlie, etc. I was like, damn, are they all the same? Is this what being LDS is? I have researched so many times to learn about the religion because things were not adding up to me. But not everyone is going to do that. They're just going to assume that this is what comes along with the religion. I don't know if I'm making any sense or if this is any relevance, but I thought I'd throw this in. I've seen comments on LDS members' channels saying that they seem so cool and they want to join the religion, which I find absolutely ridiculous because they know nothing about the religion.
I have seen all the comments of people wanting to become LDS members as well... I bet none of them have actually researched it. I am also on the East coast, and don't come across many LDS members... but, the ones whom I have, were in school with me and to be quite honest, none were very happy in their religion. So, I did research on it, as I am Lutheran and never really looked in to other religions other than my own. Their views and ways of thinking aren't for me, but I won't put them down for it... everyone is free to believe in what they want or not to believe. I think it's just that all these youtubers kinda glamorize being LDS/Mormon, and so all these people want to be like them. I could be wrong... but, who knows?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

^Definitely agree 100%!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:It's honestly sad to think about the bad reputation these youtubers give to their religion. I live on the east coast, where Mormonism is not very common. At least in my area. I've never met any LDS member face to face. Before youtube, I had no idea what LDS was (ignorant on my part, but I just was not exposed to it). I can't say I agree with their beliefs, but I respect them. Anyways, I only had these mormon youtubers to look to when it came to understanding their religion. And the Mormons on youtube are all the same. You got E+J, 8Passengers, Bonnie and Joel, The LeRoys, Shaytards and Carlie, etc. I was like, damn, are they all the same? Is this what being LDS is? I have researched so many times to learn about the religion because things were not adding up to me. But not everyone is going to do that. They're just going to assume that this is what comes along with the religion. I don't know if I'm making any sense or if this is any relevance, but I thought I'd throw this in. I've seen comments on LDS members' channels saying that they seem so cool and they want to join the religion, which I find absolutely ridiculous because they know nothing about the religion.
I agree 100%. I know the LDS Church seems to like the bigger vloggers because the church gets exposure, but I feel like they really don't see the vlogs and see how greedy, selfish, materialistic and superficial most of the Mormon vloggers are! The hypocrisy is just rampant.
I wouldn't want these people representing my religion.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Also, popular youtubers equals more money and income...which leads to higher tithing for the church.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Also, popular youtubers equals more money and income...which leads to higher tithing for the church.
That's very true. Churches seem to be able to overlook hypocrisy if it means more money.

flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flowerchildd29 »

YouDunnoMe wrote:
flowerchildd29 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Ugh I can't stand this Kesley + Chad "relationship". I don't like Chad, he seems like a typical player and "bad" boy. Shanna loves to showcase them in the vlogs and I feel like I'm back in middle school watching this. Oh, and Kesley's iPhone background of her and Chad :-| Shanna and even Cory are too involved in this. Cory asked to see his pineapple tattoo that he got for "Kesley". Like come on, this isn't even a real relationship so why act so invested?
Exactly what I was thinking. Like Shanna and Cory are obsessed with Kesley and Chad. It’s annoying. Also, when Shanna kept asking everyone “who will be your New Years kiss?” Like wtf why would you ask kids that question knowing they aren’t allowed to kiss anyone. That’s honestly a dumbass question for her to ask. Did you see how Kesley was video chatting and Chad “supposedly” got mad because of a prank and he hung up. Are they even in a relationship. Honestly it’s all for the cameras and views. When Chad like Danielle, his family were never open to talk about her with each other. But if you see the 8passengers vlog and the Leroy’s it’s non-stop Chad and Kesley. It’s annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think 8 Passengers look down on The Tannerites/Yawi family, because they think they're better than them... which isn't a very Christian thing to do. Now that they have The Leroys, who are up to their standards, they are giddy and can actually talk about them and "ship" their kids together. It's honestly disgusting. It's also really stupid of everyone in 8 Passengers, to not realize, that The Leroys are using them for more views and more subscribers... how dumb can you be? Because it's amazing to me, that all of kesley's crushes, have been on youtuber's or their kids... But, yeah... just let yourself be used because they meet your social/monetary criteria. :?
Like I get the Tannerites/YAWI family has some flaws that looks wrong. But, like I said before I rather watch them then watch some fake ass people who are stuck up. Trust me, the fact that they think they are better then the Tannerites is hilarious. Meanwhile, Evie is getting a pacifier from the floor, Chad thinking he’s a player (not to mention his obsession with his X-Box), Shari having a stuck up attitude, and Shanna is pimping put her daughter to the world. Lmao My question is (because I started watching them) did they go last year to the Christmas party? Also, how did they get big on YouTube?

flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

Why do I get the feeling Regan is not a good person? Also, I wonder how everyone felt that the Leroy’s brought a Plus one?

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wonder what's going on. On their instagram, they posted "We've had our world flip upside down with some unexpected very hard news". They said they'll explain in Friday's video.
mads1024
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mads1024 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Wonder what's going on. On their instagram, they posted "We've had our world flip upside down with some unexpected very hard news". They said they'll explain in Friday's video.
I think a relative may have passed away. It looks like their card on the instastory says sorry for your loss.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

mads1024 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Wonder what's going on. On their instagram, they posted "We've had our world flip upside down with some unexpected very hard news". They said they'll explain in Friday's video.
I think a relative may have passed away. It looks like their card on the instastory says sorry for your loss.
Did you see how they strategically placed the gift card and oreos so they could hide what the letter said, which would have probably given away the reasoning. They gotta get all those views on Friday :? All of this aside, hope they're handling it okay. I assumed it is probably a death.
mads1024
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mads1024 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
mads1024 wrote:
Did you see how they strategically placed the gift card and oreos so they could hide what the letter said, which would have probably given away the reasoning. They gotta get all those views on Friday :? All of this aside, hope they're handling it okay. I assumed it is probably a death.
Yes I did see that. I wonder why they would want to do a dramatic reveal for something like this? Probably for the views I guess.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mads1024 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
mads1024 wrote: I think a relative may have passed away. It looks like their card on the instastory says sorry for your loss.
Yes I did see that. I wonder why they would want to do a dramatic reveal for something like this? Probably for the views I guess.
That's just sick. A possible death in the family, and they're concerned about views?

YouTube really fucks with families.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote: YouTube really fucks with families.

Anything for views, even exploiting deaths I guess. Sad. :(
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

flowerchildd29 wrote: Like I get the Tannerites/YAWI family has some flaws that looks wrong. But, like I said before I rather watch them then watch some fake ass people who are stuck up. Trust me, the fact that they think they are better then the Tannerites is hilarious. Meanwhile, Evie is getting a pacifier from the floor, Chad thinking he’s a player (not to mention his obsession with his X-Box), Shari having a stuck up attitude, and Shanna is pimping put her daughter to the world. Lmao My question is (because I started watching them) did they go last year to the Christmas party? Also, how did they get big on YouTube?

I would rather watch Yawi than Leroy anyday... even if I am subjected to hearing about whenever the girls have their periods (we honestly don't need to know... give the girls some privacy...). That pacifier thing, disgusted me... and I would hope the doctor really didn't just laugh at it, like Ruby said... what kind of doctor wouldn't be like "You have issues, for not taking that away immediately!" I don't think they were at the party last year, from watching the other vloggers... I don't watch Leroys all the time, or I would go insane.. and they got huge, from riding off the views they get from their more "famous" friends.. if it wasn't for them name throwing, and hanging out with 8 passengers, yawi, etc etc... they'd still be nothing. Shanna is crazy, Kesley is boring and annoying, Cory I would say is ok but, he let's things go on that shouldn't... and he's in on this Chad/Kesley thing... so, yah... I hope the little ones grow up better.
flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

YouDunnoMe wrote:
flowerchildd29 wrote: Like I get the Tannerites/YAWI family has some flaws that looks wrong. But, like I said before I rather watch them then watch some fake ass people who are stuck up. Trust me, the fact that they think they are better then the Tannerites is hilarious. Meanwhile, Evie is getting a pacifier from the floor, Chad thinking he’s a player (not to mention his obsession with his X-Box), Shari having a stuck up attitude, and Shanna is pimping put her daughter to the world. Lmao My question is (because I started watching them) did they go last year to the Christmas party? Also, how did they get big on YouTube?

I would rather watch Yawi than Leroy anyday... even if I am subjected to hearing about whenever the girls have their periods (we honestly don't need to know... give the girls some privacy...). That pacifier thing, disgusted me... and I would hope the doctor really didn't just laugh at it, like Ruby said... what kind of doctor wouldn't be like "You have issues, for not taking that away immediately!" I don't think they were at the party last year, from watching the other vloggers... I don't watch Leroys all the time, or I would go insane.. and they got huge, from riding off the views they get from their more "famous" friends.. if it wasn't for them name throwing, and hanging out with 8 passengers, yawi, etc etc... they'd still be nothing. Shanna is crazy, Kesley is boring and annoying, Cory I would say is ok but, he let's things go on that shouldn't... and he's in on this Chad/Kesley thing... so, yah... I hope the little ones grow up better.
Exactly!! Shanna also tries to act young and it’s annoying.

flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

The Leroys

Did you guys see the new vlog? They threw water on the teens to wake up so they could help clean. If someone were to wake me up like other then my mother I would knock a bitch out. Kesley was sooo heated I’ve never seen her mad before in the vlogs. I don’t blame her I would be upset too. Like her mom not only did that to her but to everyone else. How embarrassing. If that was my mom I would be upset too. Shanna is annoying in that part. Like there are other ways to wake someone up. How do you guys feel?

flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

flowerchildd29 wrote:Did you guys see the new vlog? They threw water on the teens to wake up so they could help clean. If someone were to wake me up like other then my mother I would knock a bitch out. Kesley was sooo heated I’ve never seen her mad before in the vlogs. I don’t blame her I would be upset too. Like her mom not only did that to her but to everyone else. How embarrassing. If that was my mom I would be upset too. Shanna is annoying in that part. Like there are other ways to wake someone up. How do you guys feel?

Also, I could tell the others were pissed. Allie looked annoyed but she’s too nice to say something which shows she has a lot of patience’s. But everyone else was like really bro?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

flowerchildd29 wrote:
YouDunnoMe wrote:

Exactly!! Shanna also tries to act young and it’s annoying.

Shanna acts like she wants to be one of the "gang" of friends, not the mom. She always tags along shopping, and she just really acts like she wishes she was 16 again and not having to be the mom. I like my daughter's friends, and we have fun together, but I let them have space too. Does she have any adult friends (who aren't vloggers)?

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

That water clip angered me so much. Can't they just go in and wake them up like normal people? Everything to them is about being over the top and putting on a show for the vlogs. Shanna is so extra. If Shanna did that to just Kesley, I would still side eye that and think it was terrible. But she did it to all of these teenagers who aren't even her kids. So disrespectful.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Okay, this is getting too much. Shanna posted a photo of her and Lucy (the dog) on instagram, saying thank you for all of the prayers, dms, texts, and so on. Everyone in the comments is freaking out, and asking if Lucy passed away. She also changed her profile picture to her and Lucy. If it's not the dog that passed away, she sure knows how to get her "fans" riled up. Of course everyone is going to tune in on Friday now that they think the dog died. Even if it was Lucy, why couldn't she just say that?

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”