Flipside of the Moon

tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by tansmom731 »

DasHappy wrote:I can’t be the only one who is sick of her “cuteness aggression”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, definitely not

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rissicake »

Did she really walk away leaving her kids to play with the dryer/laundry machine?

Like, I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud, I'd get a kick outta it too, but I'd probably say afterwards they could get hurt and shouldn't be playing INSIDE the machines?? She probably did off cam lol

I hope
They need to know that. Kai probably wouldn't understand but Beau would.
rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

Why does she care so much about a guest bedroom? She spent the majority of the video talking about it, literally none of your subscribers probably care.

And damn, poor Kai...
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

Why's she so butthurt over her youtube comments?

It must mean she gets less money to 'donate to charity'. :roll:
tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tansmom731 »

maullaban wrote:Why's she so butthurt over her youtube comments?

It must mean she gets less money to 'donate to charity'. :roll:
At least YouTube cares enough to protect her kids against sickos since she doesn't care. When she said she gives her YouTube money to charity, I about puked. So, showing your kids taking a bath, going to the bathroom and them running around naked is for charity money huh? Whatever bitch. Just another thing for her to think she's holier than thou....since her husband is a doctor and she's a former PA in case we didn't remember.

The video she made about people asking her how she keeps her house so clean had me rolling. The only room in that entire mansion that's clean is her kitchen and that's because it's all new and shiny.

DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

This bitch is so stupid. The momo thing isn’t even real. Good job Kristina for scaring your kid. Smh

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Good fVcking god. Is she so desperate to grow her channel she makes videos of herself on her knees fake crying? No one is buying your BS...hoping it will go viral? lol News flash, below average Dr Wife, you're boring AF and no one is going to care.

Also, I think she HATES her new house.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

fingusername wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:52 pm Good fVcking god. Is she so desperate to grow her channel she makes videos of herself on her knees fake crying? No one is buying your BS...hoping it will go viral? lol News flash, below average Dr Wife, you're boring AF and no one is going to care.

She claims to do Youtube so she can donate to charity, but really she wants to have lots of subscribers and attention so she can feel some sort of accomplishment. How many over dramatic sobbing videos is it gonna take for her to go viral?

No one forced her to sell her old house. She's been talking about how she can't wait to buy her forever lake house mansion for years.

She definitely regrets her mansion now and I don't blame her. It seems like it's wiping out all their savings and they're having to do renovations/furnishing paycheck by paycheck. I'd rather have the smaller, new construction house and use that money to pay down the mortgage and be debt free.
mommyrobot
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyrobot »

I thought her original house was beautiful! They had plenty of space and they were done having kids...theres no reason for a mansion. I've had a strong feeling she wanted to move back after maybe a month of her living in the new house. I find the new house to be kind of cold. Wayyy too much space. And seems like it would cost a fortune to maintain.Maybe it's just me. I'm not a large house type of person though.

And how long were they really living in the house? I think less than 10 years....seems really dramatic to be filming that kind of video. Its not like it was her lifetime home that was handed down to her or something, and then she moved her own family into it. I understand sentiment...but that was over the top.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

maullaban wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:13 pm
fingusername wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:52 pm Good fVcking god. Is she so desperate to grow her channel she makes videos of herself on her knees fake crying? No one is buying your BS...hoping it will go viral? lol News flash, below average Dr Wife, you're boring AF and no one is going to care.

She claims to do Youtube so she can donate to charity, but really she wants to have lots of subscribers and attention so she can feel some sort of accomplishment. How many over dramatic sobbing videos is it gonna take for her to go viral?

No one forced her to sell her old house. She's been talking about how she can't wait to buy her forever lake house mansion for years.

She definitely regrets her mansion now and I don't blame her. It seems like it's wiping out all their savings and they're having to do renovations/furnishing paycheck by paycheck. I'd rather have the smaller, new construction house and use that money to pay down the mortgage and be debt free.
They definitely can not afford to furnish and decorate the place properly (right now, maybe piece by piece) She's buying cheap junk that doesn't do her grand home any favors. She needs to get a professional and do it properly, even if it's only 1 room at a time because the place looks TERRIBLE. It's so empty and void of anything substantial...we should start calling it the Echo Palace. lol
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

I really don't understand the need for her to upload not one but TWO videos in the same week of her sobbing about her old house. IT'S JUST A HOUSE! I bet she's really regretting that mansion now.
Chimama14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chimama14 »

How many more freaking sob videos can she upload?! Her crying in her house was so cringe. Be happy about your old mansion and move on. Seriously who willingly moves of a perfectly good home to a boogie lake house and then goes and SOBS in her old house and why do we need to hear her crying? I used to love her but damn. If I wanna cry I’ll go and cry with someone that has actual problems not old house problems.

OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Its f'ed up to sob in front of your toddler and having him comfort you.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

This woman needs to get it together. I get it she lost her dad less than a year ago, I lost my mom at 21 while pregnant. But be grateful he got to meet his grandchildren and you still have your mom. Stop talking about your boys going off to college, the eldest is 4! She'll probably end up having a 4th baby anyway to further prolong the empty nest.

She secretly wanted to move back into her old house and that's why she's lost it now that she can't move back!

Be grateful you still have a house and weren't forced out of your old one due to foreclosure or natural disaster!
Spoiled rich lady problems.
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

Hahaha not sure if anyone ever watched her “Asmr” but she used to eat pickles and corn dogs all seductively and flirt with random men in the comments. Pretty disrespectful to her dOcToR husband. If I remember correctly she didn’t even tell him she did those videos for a long time.

rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

Lol the house tour

Imagine her walking in to set up the camera stone faced then dramatically sobbing at the door only to turn around to readjust the camera elsewhere.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

"Lemme vlog while driving with my three kids in the car"
"Lemme vlog my baby's bloody nose before even wiping off the blood"
"Lemme vlog myself plunging a toilet"
I swear shes on crack.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

tansmom731 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:24 am Bitch, my god we get it!!!! Your husband is an oncologist. She said it not once, not twice but three damn times in the last vlog.

I'm patiently waiting for another "ask me a question" video so I can ask "what does your husband do for a living?" :D :D :D
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DasHappy wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:16 pm Hahaha not sure if anyone ever watched her “Asmr” but she used to eat pickles and corn dogs all seductively and flirt with random men in the comments. Pretty disrespectful to her dOcToR husband. If I remember correctly she didn’t even tell him she did those videos for a long time.

She was obviously unhappy in her marriage to be flirting with men like that, and acting like a mouth whore on youtube for attention.

Some of those comments SHE left were way beyond flirting. Verging on some kind of comment sex.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

I feel bad for her husband. Imagine all those years in medical school to support every wish your wife has, and she goes and flirts with anonymous commenters on her sexualized eating videos. Then when she's got 3 babies to take care of and can't make those videos anymore, she goes and makes another channel where she exploits her children and fathers death for views. And everyone can find his name, workplace, home address online because of the information shes shared.
She seems batshit crazy as well and looks downright sickly since having her third baby. Before she looked healthy and youthful but now she looks sallow and frankly, anorexic.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”