Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

janemom1
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by janemom1 »

Just checked social blade and it's at 999,955. Can you IMAGINE the screeching going on in that house right now. All I can picture is tons of birds flying out of all their trees saying wtf is that????
Toffie89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Toffie89 »

I can't with her any more. I unsubscribed about a month ago when she started begging for subscribers ("please subscribe because we're so close to a million" is not an argument for why people should subscribe)

Why is she letting, and encouraging her 3yo to hit people? My daughter is born in December the same year as Lincoln and she hits, and tries to bite, us but we don't encourage it! Why is she not correcting Lincoln or Boston? And why did Cody have his fists up ready to fight? I don't get it...

Also, this was one of the most boring vlogs ever!

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

They’re at 1M now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

So they hit 1mil, I bet they recorded the moment with all its screaming and glory! Bonnie will have Joely work OT to get this on their channel today. To hell with a week delay! She’ll rub it in the “haters” faces. She knows best, as a mom and a youtube Star. Her and Joel will have a weekend get a way to celebrate. Bring the kids? What kids? That’s what Bree is for!
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I know on Ellie and Jared's board, folks have said Jared buys subscribers. Do you think that Bonnie and Joel did that too? Reason I ask is like a week or week and a half ago, I think they had like 975,000 subscribers. Then boom today they had the million subscribers. I now believe it is possible to do that because it sure made a sudden increase. In her instastory she got 1,290 subscribers in a 16 hour period.

She had an instastory that I just watched talking about how she hit the million mark, getting all emotional. The part that cracked me up is when she gave this spill about when she meets people that are subscribers, that they are more than just followerers-she just instantly loves all of them and want to give everyone a hug. I'm like okay, she make instastories attacking all that didn't agree with the couch discussion, has let us know more than once that what people thought didn't matter, etc. I know, those would be her "haters".
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

janemom1 wrote:Just checked social blade and it's at 999,955. Can you IMAGINE the screeching going on in that house right now. All I can picture is tons of birds flying out of all their trees saying wtf is that????
Lol at the birds in the trees.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Toffie89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Toffie89 »

sheltiefan wrote:I know on Ellie and Jared's board, folks have said Jared buys subscribers. Do you think that Bonnie and Joel did that too? Reason I ask is like a week or week and a half ago, I think they had like 975,000 subscribers. Then boom today they had the million subscribers. I now believe it is possible to do that because it sure made a sudden increase. In her instastory she got 1,290 subscribers in a 16 hour period.

She had an instastory that I just watched talking about how she hit the million mark, getting all emotional. The part that cracked me up is when she gave this spill about when she meets people that are subscribers, that they are more than just followerers-she just instantly loves all of them and want to give everyone a hug. I'm like okay, she make instastories attacking all that didn't agree with the couch discussion, has let us know more than once that what people thought didn't matter, etc. I know, those would be her "haters".
I've had the same feeling. She even talked about not getting to 1000000 as fast as she thought and now all of a sudden she has gained 15000-25000 subs in a couple of weeks to month. Seems fishy to me.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ooohhh got her nails done to celebrate.
How much more fucking boring can she get?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

onbreak wrote:Ooohhh got her nails done to celebrate.

Those are seriously the ugliest nails I've ever seen.
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

I really think she should cut Lincoln’s hair! His hair in that grocery ad looks so ridiculous.. especially compared to his brothers

Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

aniraKKarina wrote:They’re at 1M now.

I so wish I could unsee what I just watched lol

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Oh I’m afraid to watch now lol
janemom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janemom1 »

What the hell was that video today??? I'm pretty sure that was kinda a dig at ppl saying she's really like that. Also sad the kids are as good as they are getting "directed" bc on alot of the bloopers they show doing multiple "takes" etc. Idk I would have enjoyed an honest vlog about how they feel as well. Maybe even at the end a little more if she HAD to make that spoof thing. Talking about being able to have Joel home, being with the kids etc. But come on, that wouldn't happen. Maybe bree could have done that part??? Lol
Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Madsmom110 »

janemom1 wrote:What the hell was that video today??? I'm pretty sure that was kinda a dig at ppl saying she's really like that. Also sad the kids are as good as they are getting "directed" bc on alot of the bloopers they show doing multiple "takes" etc. Idk I would have enjoyed an honest vlog about how they feel as well. Maybe even at the end a little more if she HAD to make that spoof thing. Talking about being able to have Joel home, being with the kids etc. But come on, that wouldn't happen. Maybe bree could have done that part??? Lol
I laughed so hard. You know the saying, "There's always a little truth behind saying, 'Just Kidding!'"? I totally feel like this is how some things go for them.
And that people aren't laughing at how ludacris this is, but at how this is probably how it goes down.
theyellow_daisy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theyellow_daisy »

ba1006 wrote:
onbreak wrote:Ooohhh got her nails done to celebrate.

Those are seriously the ugliest nails I've ever seen.
If they are the same purple nails from the 'Outdoor Concert' vlog, then yes. Those are the ugliest nails.

This was that "special" video they filmed when the camera crew came to their house a week or so ago. It's a skip for me.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Bonnie's low IQ and arrogant refusal for inner reflection (or inability to) is what's led to this self parody and the depressing thing is I don't think she even realises her joke backfires on how much truth it exposes. Let's face it, she's already outed so much of what was in the vlog today in the monthly bloopers.

Either that or she's trolling. Again. Yawn. If that's what she's doing then passive aggressiveness is a far cry from an attractive or admirable trait (Google is your friend for the big words Bonnie).
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Wow, today's vlog! As someone already posted, it looks like she was making a little dig at folks that didn't agree with her. She may have meant it as a joke, but it reveals a lot of truth about them.

Okay that film crew was there like a month ago weren't they? Yeah, I think they bought subscribers like I mentioned yesterday.
decdu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by decdu »

sheltiefan wrote:Wow, today's vlog! As someone already posted, it looks like she was making a little dig at folks that didn't agree with her. She may have meant it as a joke, but it reveals a lot of truth about them.

Okay that film crew was there like a month ago weren't they? Yeah, I think they bought subscribers like I mentioned yesterday.
A Image they brought the last 25k or so! Ive been watching her channel’s growth for months, its been real slow, there is no way in hell 25k decided to subscribe in a week! Which is sad because bonnie knows the truth and this milestone will be bittersweet for her, she knows its a lie!!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

decdu wrote:
sheltiefan wrote:Wow, today's vlog! As someone already posted, it looks like she was making a little dig at folks that didn't agree with her. She may have meant it as a joke, but it reveals a lot of truth about them.

A Image they brought the last 25k or so! Ive been watching her channel’s growth for months, its been real slow, there is no way in hell 25k decided to subscribe in a week! Which is sad because bonnie knows the truth and this milestone will be bittersweet for her, she knows its a lie!!

Undoubtedly they bought some. Jared has been doing this for years. He regularly tops up the views and buys subscribers. Bet they all think it’s just part of the biz.

Peachfish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Peachfish »

littlebaby wrote:You don’t have to work out at ALL to lose weight. Working out is important, but I think she jumped the gun. You literally just have to eat fewer calories than you burn and the weight will come off. It’s called CICO- calories in vs calories out. SO many people hate hearing that because it’s so simple mathematically but a lot of people don’t have the will power to do it. People either want to hear a quick fix so they know it’s easy (like diet pills or detox teas or whatever awful product instagram ~influencers~ are selling), or they want to hear that it’s so ridiculously difficult that they can justify not doing it themselves.

It’s great that Bonnie’s working out, but it means almost nothing if her goal is to lose weight and she’s eating more than her body needs. She needs to calculate her TDEE- total daily energy expenditure- the amount of calories your body burns simply to function. If she laid in bed for 24 hours straight and did absolutely nothing, her body would still burn that many calories. Then, she needs to decide how much of a deficit she wants to eat at. -500 calories from your TDEE will give you about a pound of fat loss a week.

I’m in the middle of losing weight. My TDEE is around 1950 calories a day, and my caloric deficit puts me at 1450 calories a day. Let’s say Bonnie’s TDEE is 2200 calories a day. I have no idea how much she weighs and can only guess how tall she is, so this example could be completely inaccurate, but if she reads this, I hope she gets the point. If she wants to lose a pound a week, she would need to eat around 1700 calories a day. A pound a week is a safe, sustainable weight loss and two pounds a week (-1000 cal from TDEE) is considered steep but doable, although I wouldn’t suggest Bonnie go for that.

What a lot of people don’t understand is that Bonnie could literally eat 1700 calories worth of ice cream and nothing else for the day and still lose weight because it’s less energy than her body needs. But that’s not sustainable. The reason people try to eat “healthy” during weight loss is because foods like vegetables and fruit and foods high in protein FILL YOU UP for less calories and you don’t feel the urge to eat an hour later.

The simplest way to lose weight is to calculate your TDEE, weigh your food portions with a food scale, log your calories into an app like MyFitnessPal or LoseIt, and fight like hell to retrain your brain to not overindulge like our society is so used to. I’ve logged my food into MyFitnessPal for 130 days straight and I’m down 16 pounds. It works if you want it. If you don’t want it, you’ll find excuses that the “formula” doesn’t work. But it works. As long as Bonnie doesn’t have any medical issues that could interrupt the process, she WILL lose weight if she does this. Your body knows what you put into it whether you admit it to yourself or not, whether you log it or not. She can lie to herself but she can’t lie to her body.

Hope she reads this... sorry for the rant. Weight loss is simple, but it’s fucking hard. I’ve tried and given up at least twice a year for six or seven years. I’m not some uppity personal trainer who’s never fought with weight a day in my life. This time it’s finally sticking. Sometimes people just aren’t ready and maybe Bonnie’s not ready. But she needs the right information. You can’t counter a workout with mounds of fast food. I would be frustrated too if I were her.

If she is reading this, and if anyone else needs weight loss resources, I highly recommend reddit.com/r/loseit. Read the quick start guide on the sidebar and go from there. Slow progress is progress.

This totally WILL work I the short term, but if you don’t add resistance training and lots of protein, you start to burn muscle. And after a while your body goes into starvation mode. Both of those things will make you burn less calories and lose weight slower.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”