"Ril" Life, Whiny Wife, Constant Strife | Gardner Quad Squad | Part 42

Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re:

Unread post by Feebz »

skipperpt wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:29 am Here is one of the comments from the GQS IG lie feed. Maybe someone in this group knows what it means lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My daughter said it means you are at a loss for words - often due to content being funny or shocking.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: "Ril" Life, Whiny Wife, Constant Strife | Gardner Quad Squad | Part 42

Unread post by Night lady »

4x4 year olds wrote:
gram3 wrote:Did anyone notice on the lie feed a message posted that asked ChattyFatty if his sc (snapchat?) had been hacked and to please respond? I'm not up to date on the chat/text jargon, but it looked to me like a couple people posted messages to him in only the chat abbreviations. It was toward the end of the lie feed. Something seems strange about it. I've never really paid much attention to the posts to the lie feed before. It makes me wonder what kind of games he's playing with whoever these people are and if they are teens/tweens or what.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 5d480a.jpg[/IMG]

This is the comment I was talking about, probably nothing, just made me go hmmm

Musical.ly is an app better known as Tik Tok is a lot like kik or snapchat. Mostly for the younger crowd. Its music based I believe. Heres what it looks like:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... d0d409.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by meatloaf »

Oh my gosh Trashley! Get a bra that fits. Boob hangover. Obviously she doesn’t look at herself before she goes out. And she was definitely not wearing her garments.

What’s with her stupid poses? She looks ridiculous.

I would shoot my husband if he went out in public with that shaggy beard. And the hair. He looks awful too. They are guise the unattractive pair. And sorry, not sorry, have you ever seen such unattractive women in your life with all that crap on their faces?
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

RolyPoly123 wrote:They're asking on YT if they did a live what would people want to see, most answers are to have a Q&A with the girls
Everyone should troll them and request a Q&A with the girls too. Image

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Re:

Unread post by gram3 »

Feebz wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:45 am
skipperpt wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:29 am Here is one of the comments from the GQS IG lie feed. Maybe someone in this group knows what it means lol

My daughter said it means you are at a loss for words - often due to content being funny or shocking.
I am glad someone got a shot of that. There are at least a couple like that and at least two of those are from the same person. I posted about it earlier. Your daughter is right, I would guess. But I'm not sure that's the reason it's like that in this case. I think these could be text acronyms and the poster(s) are sending Fatty messages that they think other people won't decipher. Someone also posted to Fatty asking if his sc (snapchat?) was hacked and to respond. Why would he/she ask him that -
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Today's vlog....whenever they open their mouth they sound like such imbeciles. They went to China Town to get the girls souvenirs and he compares to to a Costco--get out much Tylard. Why didn't your recognize that in China Town you were among your peeps---maybe their silling some of your crap blankets. And then complaining because you can't find four of everything. Hod forbid the girlsess get something different and individual for themselves. Look at how much easier it has made your life having quads because you don't have to put thought or effort into each individual child and can just buy four of everything. Not like for most people who will get each of their kids something unique to their likes and interests.

And of course you didn't want to climb the bridge because you would actually have to exert yourself. And I loved how they showed Scarlett with the "R" card. The purpose of those cards is to teach children how to properly write their letters and she was confused beyond belief. They have no concept how to write their letters beyond maybe the most basic shapes.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Snarky33 wrote:Today's vlog....whenever they open their mouth they sound like such imbeciles. They went to China Town to get the girls souvenirs and he compares to to a Costco--get out much Tylard. Why didn't your recognize that in China Town you were among your peeps---maybe their silling some of your crap blankets. And then complaining because you can't find four of everything. Hod forbid the girlsess get something different and individual for themselves. Look at how much easier it has made your life having quads because you don't have to put thought or effort into each individual child and can just buy four of everything. Not like for most people who will get each of their kids something unique to their likes and interests.

And of course you didn't want to climb the bridge because you would actually have to exert yourself. And I loved how they showed Scarlett with the "R" card. The purpose of those cards is to teach children how to properly write their letters and she was confused beyond belief. They have no concept how to write their letters beyond maybe the most basic shapes.
Yes and did you notice how Evie was writing the letter R? She first drew 2 lines straight down and then tried connecting them with a hook on top to attempt to close the R. Instead of nanny ash helping to correct it, she just says Good Job. These girls are going to think that's the right way everything is written when they are always told good job. I get it that these girls are learning how to write their letters but don't tell them good job when its not. Just because they do something wrong, it's ok to tell them its wrong in a loving way so they know how to do it right next time.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 795d14.jpg[/IMG]

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Didn't Ashley make a big song and dance about their new schedule and they would only be posting vlogs on Monday to Friday
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

RolyPoly123 wrote:Didn't Ashley make a big song and dance about their new schedule and they would only be posting vlogs on Monday to Friday
I think one of them said something about posting that way, but they lie so much that I never put much stock into what is spewing forth from their pop-sucking noodle eating pie holes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Night lady wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote:
gram3 wrote:Did anyone notice on the lie feed a message posted that asked ChattyFatty if his sc (snapchat?) had been hacked and to please respond? I'm not up to date on the chat/text jargon, but it looked to me like a couple people posted messages to him in only the chat abbreviations. It was toward the end of the lie feed. Something seems strange about it. I've never really paid much attention to the posts to the lie feed before. It makes me wonder what kind of games he's playing with whoever these people are and if they are teens/tweens or what.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 5d480a.jpg[/IMG]

This is the comment I was talking about, probably nothing, just made me go hmmm

Musical.ly is an app better known as Tik Tok is a lot like kik or snapchat. Mostly for the younger crowd. Its music based I believe. Heres what it looks like:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... d0d409.jpg[/IMG]

My daughter had it a couple of years ago, I got her to get rid of it because I read warnings about adults using the app to
Be inappropriate with young kids. Back then I personally didn’t understand why adults would even be interested in the app, my understanding was you basically just lip synced to music? If it’s changed then I gave even less of an idea about the app. The comment just caught my attention because I had read the negative stuff about the app.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Assley isn't looking very modest in her white tank top with is that a black bra, hanging out. More water taxi, shopping, eating and bridge. Wowsa. Exciting. And the cats' minute puts it over the top. :dunno:
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Snarky33 wrote:Today's vlog....whenever they open their mouth they sound like such imbeciles. They went to China Town to get the girls souvenirs and he compares to to a Costco--get out much Tylard. Why didn't your recognize that in China Town you were among your peeps---maybe their silling some of your crap blankets. And then complaining because you can't find four of everything. Hod forbid the girlsess get something different and individual for themselves. Look at how much easier it has made your life having quads because you don't have to put thought or effort into each individual child and can just buy four of everything. Not like for most people who will get each of their kids something unique to their likes and interests.

Them picking out individualized things for their children would imply they knew anything about their children. Other than assigning them stupid colors they don’t know anything about what they like. Before the trip the girls were asking for either a kangaroo or a koala. Sounds like all 4 got both. Instead of just remembering who wanted which one they got them all one of each. Lazy parenting. Still surprised they bought the one little the Anna and Elsa dolls when there was only one set. They probably already received 3 other sets from fans. Heaven forbid one kid can have anything of their own.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

A friend of mine found out adults [or possibly teens] were getting around the protections in place on apps like Roblox to say inappropriate things to children. Call me paranoid but even my older kids don't have social media or apps where people can talk to one another.
Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Re:

Unread post by Morning Glory »

Night lady wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:37 am

Yes and did you notice how Evie was writing the letter R? She first drew 2 lines straight down and then tried connecting them with a hook on top to attempt to close the R. Instead of nanny ash helping to correct it, she just says Good Job. These girls are going to think that's the right way everything is written when they are always told good job. I get it that these girls are learning how to write their letters but don't tell them good job when its not. Just because they do something wrong, it's ok to tell them its wrong in a loving way so they know how to do it right next time.

[/quote]

You are right, Night Lady. It is much more respectful to children to help them learn. Throwing "good job" at them, and laughing at them, that's not respectful, it's condescending.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They get a "good job" for anything the adults don't find annoying these kids know they're being dismissed. They know the only way to get any sort of reaction from the brain dead trio of adults is to beat each other up and even that's not working as well.

They're newly four but I bet if they were guided and regularly exposed to letters letter sounds pre-reading skills they'd pick a lot of it up. Those girls are not stupid they are neglected even if they have lots of toys in a huge house.
LongtimeLurker7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LongtimeLurker7 »

You can still encourage a child while correcting them... “good job” means nothing to these girls anymore. How about trying “that was a good try! But let’s do it again, like this...”
riemill13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by riemill13 »

I'm feeling clairvoyant this morning...

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

My kids being disabled and having communication delays they often don't get the same things out of language a NT child would. So Good job what does that even mean? So if they show me how high they can jump I tell them Wow, good job, you jumped so high! You're a good jumper!".

This goes back to them thinking the girls will just magically glean things from the universe OR they dismiss them before they can try or have tried once with they're ONLY 3! or now I guess they're ONLY 4 or We have FOUR TODDLERS!
RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

riemill13 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:45 am I'm feeling clairvoyant this morning...

This is great

Re:

Unread post by Guest »

Night lady wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:37 am

IMG

The poor kindergarten teacher who is going to be tasked with teaching her the correct technique. I don't envision that being easy with the heavy.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”