Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

yoohoo
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by yoohoo »

Also love how after we said she probably wouldn't make anything healthy or she doesn't cook or ever bake anything what does she do she does it all in this video lmao! Hey Tiff yes we all know you read here and always take a page out of our books. Your welcome!!!!!!! I think when she was making the eggs that part annoyed me the most orobably because she had to keep saying her egg white but you can use regular eggs if you want, no shit it's still effing eggs.
Momof4babes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof4babes »

Who wants to bet the kids end up eating nuggets and mac and cheese?
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

hnelson1443 wrote:She made a meal prep video and stated (not word for word) "I know, you're thinking I'm a mom of 3 under 3, how am I meal prepping?..." Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
She’s such a loser why would she admit she reads here lol Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

hnelson1443 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:14 pm She made a meal prep video and stated (not word for word) "I know, you're thinking I'm a mom of 3 under 3, how am I meal prepping?..." Image

LMAO oh no Tiffy honey that isn't even CLOSE to what I'm thinking :D
msmarbles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by msmarbles »

SnarkWahlberg wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:37 am
msmarbles wrote:Ha - Yes! There is no glitch!!! Tiffani, people are just over you. You're not as interesting as you think you are, and your views are reflecting that.

Once again for the newbies... her BBC screen name is TiffaniRose21. Enjoy. :)

I’m new enough that I don’t know what BBC is! Elaborate please? :)
Welcome! :)

Before she started her YT channel, she was all over the Babycenter discussion boards. Just do a search of her username on there - TiffaniRose21 - and all her old stuff pops up. She was obsessed with having a girl before she was even pregnant, exaggerating her symptoms, making tacky posts about her mom, making racist posts about Cinco De Mayo... I lurked on that first birth board, and she came across as such a loon. When I realized she had a YT channel... that's when I found this site. I knew I couldn't be the only person in the world that noticed how fake she is.
SnarkWahlberg
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by SnarkWahlberg »

msmarbles wrote:
SnarkWahlberg wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:37 am
msmarbles wrote:Ha - Yes! There is no glitch!!! Tiffani, people are just over you. You're not as interesting as you think you are, and your views are reflecting that.

Once again for the newbies... her BBC screen name is TiffaniRose21. Enjoy. :)

I’m new enough that I don’t know what BBC is! Elaborate please? :)
Welcome! :)

Before she started her YT channel, she was all over the Babycenter discussion boards. Just do a search of her username on there - TiffaniRose21 - and all her old stuff pops up. She was obsessed with having a girl before she was even pregnant, exaggerating her symptoms, making tacky posts about her mom, making racist posts about Cinco De Mayo... I lurked on that first birth board, and she came across as such a loon. When I realized she had a YT channel... that's when I found this site. I knew I couldn't be the only person in the world that noticed how fake she is.
Oh wow, thanks for the background!
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

So on tanner’s birthday, Chris doesn’t post anything about his birthday, but instead posts some bullshit post about Ella and about how great it is to have a daughter and how all daughters should call their dads. One, poor forgotten tanner. I know it’s silly, but these people post about everything so when he doesn’t even post about the kid’s birthday it just further proves that he has total middle child syndrome. Second, that post is messed up for people who have lost their dads or have a bad relationship with them.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Tpdcmm wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:44 am So on tanner’s birthday, Chris doesn’t post anything about his birthday, but instead posts some bullshit post about Ella and about how great it is to have a daughter and how all daughters should call their dads. One, poor forgotten tanner. I know it’s silly, but these people post about everything so when he doesn’t even post about the kid’s birthday it just further proves that he has total middle child syndrome. Second, that post is messed up for people who have lost their dads or have a bad relationship with them.

#shutupchris

Why do they do that shit? I get what he’s trying to say but idk it seems a little insensitive knowing his wife’s BFF’s father is in hospice dying. if the Beastons just went one damn day without giving unsolicited advice I swear that would be the day hell froze over.
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

yeahsureok wrote:
Tpdcmm wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:44 am So on tanner’s birthday, Chris doesn’t post anything about his birthday, but instead posts some bullshit post about Ella and about how great it is to have a daughter and how all daughters should call their dads. One, poor forgotten tanner. I know it’s silly, but these people post about everything so when he doesn’t even post about the kid’s birthday it just further proves that he has total middle child syndrome. Second, that post is messed up for people who have lost their dads or have a bad relationship with them.

#shutupchris

Why do they do that shit? I get what he’s trying to say but idk it seems a little insensitive knowing his wife’s BFF’s father is in hospice dying. if the Beastons just went one damn day without giving unsolicited advice I swear that would be the day hell froze over.
Yeah, the daddy-daughter relationship isn't true for everyone. The last thing my dad said to me before he died was through email "Have a nice life. You can talk to me again when you act like an adult." I was 16. He was upset my siblings and I wanted him off drugs.

Poor Tanner. It's sad seeing him be treated in that middle child way. When they interact with him on camera it seems forced from what we said here. Like they're using him to make a point.

Jennaleeds19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennaleeds19 »

I agree with tanner being the middle child and seemingly ignored. But frankly, I just don’t understand this family.... with three kids living in the north east.... that can be pricey. What does Chris do for work,?
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Jennaleeds19 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:58 am I agree with tanner being the middle child and seemingly ignored. But frankly, I just don’t understand this family.... with three kids living in the north east.... that can be pricey. What does Chris do for work,?
Right. You’re as confused as I am. He is a personal trainer I believe? I know he has an advanced degree though and he has some type of manager status so I guess that could be profitable. I definitely think them not moving, aka not getting approved for a home, is telling.

Unread post by Guest »

Decororchid528 wrote:
Jennaleeds19 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:58 am I agree with tanner being the middle child and seemingly ignored. But frankly, I just don’t understand this family.... with three kids living in the north east.... that can be pricey. What does Chris do for work,?
Right. You’re as confused as I am. He is a personal trainer I believe? I know he has an advanced degree though and he has some type of manager status so I guess that could be profitable. I definitely think them not moving, aka not getting approved for a home, is telling.
He makes a good salary for what he does

Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

Jennaleeds19 wrote:I agree with tanner being the middle child and seemingly ignored. But frankly, I just don’t understand this family.... with three kids living in the north east.... that can be pricey. What does Chris do for work,?
He probably makes like $90k a year. Combined with her YouTube income and no daycare expenses, they probably aren’t doing too bad. But they also could have credit card debt. But since her YouTube income probably isn’t able to be factored in for a mortgage, I guarantee you they didn’t get approved for new construction.

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

princessquinoa wrote:
Decororchid528 wrote:
Jennaleedsdelete9 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:58 am I agree with tanner being the middle child and seemingly ignored. But frankly, I just don’t understand this family.... with three kids living in the north east.... that can be pricey. What does Chris do for work,?

So is I’d say it’s between 50-60k a year, roughly 4-5k monthly. IMO I bet half his salary goes to mortgage and insurance. And then credit card debt I’m sure is up there too. Along with a car payment. And new construction is what 300k and up. Yeah he most likely got denied because of debt to income.

Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

TuffTalk wrote:
princessquinoa wrote:
Decororchid528 wrote:

So is I’d say it’s between 50-60k a year, roughly 4-5k monthly. IMO I bet half his salary goes to mortgage and insurance. And then credit card debt I’m sure is up there too. Along with a car payment. And new construction is what 300k and up. Yeah he most likely got denied because of debt to income.

Exactly. New construction in that area, they are probably looking at $500k easily for everything she wants.

fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

they def couldn’t afford the new construction. who are they copying off of w/that anyway? who has a new construction? she mimics other ppl all the time
yoohoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yoohoo »

fantasticamy wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:47 am they def couldn’t afford the new construction. who are they copying off of w/that anyway? who has a new construction? she mimics other ppl all the time
Haha she lucky she doesn't like in the West coast it's so much more expensive then where she's at right now so I could only imagine. Cali literally is charging 1500 just for studios here.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

lmao, her house over here would rent for 2500. In PNW

Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

I’ve heard CA has some of the worst home prices! The northeast isn’t much better. I bet her home now was at least $300k
yoohoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yoohoo »

Boo hoo Tiffani-whin-a- lot in her most recent IG storied that person barely said anything bad she can't take a simple comment so I can only say how many comments she deletes on a daily. We also get to see the real Tiff it looks like she was just wondering why you were reading that book!!! I get your uncle is sick I'm sorry I don't wish bad for anyone but your additude was just pure ugly your stupid rant you seriously arent the only mother in the world you literally make my sister looks like the perfect mom (not saying she's bad) with all you can't handle. You did it to yourself so stop your stupid bitching and get over it because it's not going to change unless you change that ugly horrible disgusting additude you have! Sorry for the rant

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”