Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

queenc13 wrote:All her body positivity nonsense lately is driving me insane. On one side of the coin, I think it’s great. I want people to have amazing, active, healthy lifestyles and not care what people think about how they look. On the other side it’s like... you cried on camera, LYING about why you wanted lipo. You weren’t happy. Just say you hated the way you look. Stop the “i tried so hard but I have special fat” bull and just say. you. hated. trying.
I have breast implants. I had no chest. I love them. I recommend them to everyone. I couldn’t miraculously grow a chest or worked out or stopped eating salt. I would never be like, “oh you have a small chest and hate it? Eh who cares, don’t care what people think!” while I hated mine and fixed it.
Exactly. Saying she liked all these things before only to change them as soon as she had the money to fix them is no different than Ellie preaching how much she loved washing dishes by hand, only to secretly start using her dishwasher. They are saying they like it because they have no other option.

That said, people comment on her physical flaws daily. I can see how those would get to you after awhile and make you want to change things you didn’t see as a problem before. Especially if you’re trying to find easy ways to fix the problems with your channel and excuse your actual accountability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

It must've been longer than the estimated time because they had to have let the puppy out to potty don't you think? I can't imagine driving that far with a new puppy right off the bat.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

I have to say..that pup is adorable! I REALLY hope they don’t screw her up.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bri just posted on her IG story... "If there is anyone interested in working as a nanny/assistant starting next month let me know! 30-40 hours a week, the cutest kids and family, located in Logan Utah".... hmmm. Looks like she will be leaving in the next month.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Free or not she looks ridiculous what is even sadder is she hates he shell so much that everything absolutely needs change for her! Must be really depressing to feel like that about yourself! Boston is always in trouble poor thing he is craving for attention! I wish once she would use the voice she uses on the puppy on him, not even when he was Lincoln’s age did she cut him a break! Also THE HAWK was mentioned here she was being ironic you could hear it! At least she reads here and can adjust her terrible character accordingly!
PBandJelly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PBandJelly »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:24 am Bri just posted on her IG story... "If there is anyone interested in working as a nanny/assistant starting next month let me know! 30-40 hours a week, the cutest kids and family, located in Logan Utah".... hmmm. Looks like she will be leaving in the next month.
just saw that... I feel badly for the kids. losing Bri is going to be pretty emotional for them. she has been their constant... their stand-in parent while Bonnie and Joel pretend they are teenagers without any real responsibilities...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

PBandJelly wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:24 am Bri just posted on her IG story... "If there is anyone interested in working as a nanny/assistant starting next month let me know! 30-40 hours a week, the cutest kids and family, located in Logan Utah".... hmmm. Looks like she will be leaving in the next month.
just saw that... I feel badly for the kids. losing Bri is going to be pretty emotional for them. she has been their constant... their stand-in parent while Bonnie and Joel pretend they are teenagers without any real responsibilities...
I also cringe to think about the security issue it can be finding a replacement via IG. They need to get a real professional with real references. Granted I’m sure they don’t want to properly pay someone of that caliber for the shit they will expect them to do.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I hope any applicants for this job watches their channel (especially last summer and fall) before applying to see what they'll be doing since cleaning and cooking were expected at times. I bet they'll miss Bri since she had a good attitude when asked to do a variety of tasks including getting rid of hair lice. I wonder what they pay?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Umm, isn't it the Hoellein's job to find a nanny/assistant/housekeeper/taxi driver/etc? The 30-40 hours a week is a joke. How many times have Bonnie and Joel left those kids for overnight trips? Too many to count. On a side note, I'm glad Bri is finally breaking free from that madness.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:12 am I hope any applicants for this job watches their channel (especially last summer and fall) before applying to see what they'll be doing since cleaning and cooking were expected at times. I bet they'll miss Bri since she had a good attitude when asked to do a variety of tasks including getting rid of hair lice. I wonder what they pay?
I'll never forget Bri sitting on the bathroom floor cleaning the toilet. She asked Bonnie not to film her. My heart broke for her. Let's hope the next sucker is paid well.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ba1006 wrote:
Umm, isn't it the Hoellein's job to find a nanny/assistant/housekeeper/taxi driver/etc? The 30-40 hours a week is a joke. How many times have Bonnie and Joel left those kids for overnight trips? Too many to count. On a side note, I'm glad Bri is finally breaking free from that madness.
I had that same thought, but if Bri really is an assistant then maybe it is her job?

That said she should create a job listing or call an agency. Not solicit friends on IG.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Plus can you imagine if some of Bonnie's fans follow her. She might be getting random DMs left and right from people who aren't serious or don't have the best intentions. It's obvious that it's for Bonnie's family and I'm sure anyone can pick that up when reading it.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:05 am
PBandJelly wrote:
I also cringe to think about the security issue it can be finding a replacement via IG. They need to get a real professional with real references. Granted I’m sure they don’t want to properly pay someone of that caliber for the shit they will expect them to do.

What is Bri's last name on Instagram? I found a Bri Boykin-is this the right one? I wanted to follow her too.

I found it unusual when Joel was calling the puppy Lady Cavachon instead of Lady Hoellein like most dog owners I know. Oh, Lady is tender-guess that's a Griffith or UT thing! :D

Yep, I agree with the ones here that say they treat Boston different. He tells her he's sorry and Bonnie is still telling him to try to behave.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Bri could be asking for Bonnie’s siblings and I am guessing Bonnie told her to ask around! I doubt Bri will let Bonnie go no matter how she is treated! Money talks but you never know!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

endof wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:48 am Bri could be asking for Bonnie’s siblings and I am guessing Bonnie told her to ask around! I doubt Bri will let Bonnie go no matter how she is treated! Money talks but you never know!
Apparently Bri and her husband bought a house kind of far from the Hoellein's so I'm not surprised she is quitting. I don't know how much Bonnie and Joel pay but it's probably not enough to put up with their demands.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

endof wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:48 am Bri could be asking for Bonnie’s siblings and I am guessing Bonnie told her to ask around! I doubt Bri will let Bonnie go no matter how she is treated! Money talks but you never know!
As already mentioned, Bri and her husband bought property a good distance from Bonnie. Also, being that theyre a young, newly married, Mormon couple I wouldn't be surprised if Bri is pregnant.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Interesting thought. Wasn't Ellie just talking about having to make some major changes and cut back on some things? Maybe Bonnie convinced her that what she needs is a nanny/assistant. Maybe Ellie is pregnant. Speculation is fun! Haha

Bri could also be pregnant as was just mentioned. That's probably more realistic.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:03 am
queenc13 wrote:All her body positivity nonsense lately is driving me insane. On one side of the coin, I think it’s great. I want people to have amazing, active, healthy lifestyles and not care what people think about how they look. On the other side it’s like... you cried on camera, LYING about why you wanted lipo. You weren’t happy. Just say you hated the way you look. Stop the “i tried so hard but I have special fat” bull and just say. you. hated. trying.
I have breast implants. I had no chest. I love them. I recommend them to everyone. I couldn’t miraculously grow a chest or worked out or stopped eating salt. I would never be like, “oh you have a small chest and hate it? Eh who cares, don’t care what people think!” while I hated mine and fixed it.
Exactly. Saying she liked all these things before only to change them as soon as she had the money to fix them is no different than Ellie preaching how much she loved washing dishes by hand, only to secretly start using her dishwasher. They are saying they like it because they have no other option.

That said, people comment on her physical flaws daily. I can see how those would get to you after awhile and make you want to change things you didn’t see as a problem before. Especially if you’re trying to find easy ways to fix the problems with your channel and excuse your actual accountability.

I totally get the pressure. She’s called ridiculous looking, fat, ugly, misshapen, etc etc etc all the time, especially on here. I don’t blame her for doing it, at all actually... just wish she’d own up to it.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Bonnie used to always love that "peppering" in between her teeth and never really had a concern until now. Also, I doubt the orthodontist called it that....I feel like she must've brought it up to him/her
That was the first Bonnie Hoellein vlog I ever saw. Someone told Bonnie she had pepper on her teeth.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sheltiefan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:43 am
HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:05 am
PBandJelly wrote:

What is Bri's last name on Instagram? I found a Bri Boykin-is this the right one? I wanted to follow her too.

I found it unusual when Joel was calling the puppy Lady Cavachon instead of Lady Hoellein like most dog owners I know. Oh, Lady is tender-guess that's a Griffith or UT thing! :D

Yep, I agree with the ones here that say they treat Boston different. He tells her he's sorry and Bonnie is still telling him to try to behave.
Username is @bri_durrant
If for some reason this isn't allowed feel free to delete this post!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”