Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liza Adele: Wife to a cheapskate, obsessed with a moving date | Part 2

Unread post by girlandboymom »

jazieg wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:
Graysky33 wrote:They aren't renting their house. She's said it's paid off.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
She said in a story not that long ago that their rent is high for the area. Is she now saying it is paid off?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
They own the house. Alex bought it before they got married while dating. It is for sale. You can't sell a house you live in if you do not own it. It's listed and online so it's public knowledge.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I'm aware that you have to own something in order to sell it. Thanks!!!!!!

She must've been talking about renting it out as a possibility at one point and I misunderstood.

greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

girlandboymom wrote:
jazieg wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:She said in a story not that long ago that their rent is high for the area. Is she now saying it is paid off?

They own the house. Alex bought it before they got married while dating. It is for sale. You can't sell a house you live in if you do not own it. It's listed and online so it's public knowledge.

I'm aware that you have to own something in order to sell it. Thanks!!!!!!

She must've been talking about renting it out as a possibility at one point and I misunderstood.

Recently she was talking about selling their house and having to rent for a year or two while building a new house. That might be where you got that from.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

I just recently started following this thread and have never commented before.

One thing I’ve noticed is that she puts on multiple filters when she doesn’t have her makeup on. She then begins to talk to the camera looking ridiculous! It drives me crazy. Like girl, if you feel you look bad, don’t jump on camera then. Instead she puts on that dog filter and yaps on for 10 stories.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e3a9c7.jpg[/IMG]

I know she has a newborn, but even before her under eye bags were horrible. She looks dead without her makeup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pinkdrinkqueen33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pinkdrinkqueen33 »

Why does this girl never listen to the doctor? First the swaddle and now she doesn't want to do tummy time because he cries during it.
Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

Do people really not watch her? I have so many things to say but this forum is dead so I feel like I’m talking to myself

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

Hahaha I do watch her! And I know I feel like I talk about her and another YouTube all by myself also, so I feel ya Lol
Heardgreatthings wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:52 am Do people really not watch her? I have so many things to say but this forum is dead so I feel like I’m talking to myself Image

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Omg! Back with the “clickbait” titles lol “the truth about my husband” hahaha that was probably one of the most boring vlogs EVER #snoozefest
Mama780
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mama780 »

Heardgreatthings wrote:Do people really not watch her? I have so many things to say but this forum is dead so I feel like I’m talking to myself Image

I stopped watching her after the Florida “baby moon”...I genuinely like her prior to that and was a pretty consistent follower.

She’s definitely changed over the past year (both her and her content). There are only so many “y’alls”, trader joe hauls, and singing in the car videos one can handle.

Her click bait titles are annoying “I pulled my baby out”...”husband surprises wife with two cars”...I think she has the potential to do better with her channel if she didn’t compare herself with Her frenemies Aaryn and Tara.

LolaLou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LolaLou »

So many people are defending Alex saying ‘working from home doesn’t mean you can stop work and help out’.. but I work from home 6 days a week and have a toddler. When my husband was deployed, I had to juggle work and my son on my own. I had to keep stopping to take care of him and would have to stay up extra late some nights to get my work done.

Not to mention... Liza also works from home and takes care of two kids! I don’t know why she lets Alex get away with it.

Alex does nothing to help Liza and she’s been trying to show him more in vlogs to make out he’s a good dad and husband but you NEVER see him doing housework or feeding the kids etc.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

The truth about her husband is he works in the basement all day and cant help with the kids, lolclickbait lieza. at least she doesn't film another American idol audition tape in her car just another long boring random blabbing session about all the work she needs done.
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

I think Alex is a mean man. I think he belittles Liza so much that she is really looking for acceptance anywhere/anyway she can. I think she is not Allowed close friends because Alex gets jealous and is insecure due to the fact that he’s a rather HOMLEY man. Her boys look like Alex too .
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

I'm no fan of that hubby for sure and ffs cut that disgusting heard off!😲 But these boys are straight up adorable! There are so many Gremlins on these YouTubes that could scare a dog away from a pork chop but it's not these two..... What cuties! 💓
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote:I'm no fan of that hubby for sure and ffs cut that disgusting heard off!Image But these boys are straight up adorable! There are so many Gremlins on these YouTubes that could scare a dog away from a pork chop but it's not these two..... What cuties! Image
I think her boys are adorable too...

greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote:I'm no fan of that hubby for sure and ffs cut that disgusting heard off!Image But these boys are straight up adorable! There are so many Gremlins on these YouTubes that could scare a dog away from a pork chop but it's not these two..... What cuties! Image
Cutest kids, hands down. Quinten gives me baby fever BAD. They also have the sweetest disposition. You can tell Liza adores them.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

For f*ck sakes...those eyelashes look hideous.

My broom has less bristles than her eyelashes.
noleaux
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noleaux »

I really hate the clickbait titles.....
Her videos have been really boring lately but I still watch.
Her boys are adorable
:HK: Live for Hello Kitty :HK:
homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

LolaLou wrote:So many people are defending Alex saying ‘working from home doesn’t mean you can stop work and help out’.. but I work from home 6 days a week and have a toddler. When my husband was deployed, I had to juggle work and my son on my own. I had to keep stopping to take care of him and would have to stay up extra late some nights to get my work done.

Not to mention... Liza also works from home and takes care of two kids! I don’t know why she lets Alex get away with it.

Alex does nothing to help Liza and she’s been trying to show him more in vlogs to make out he’s a good dad and husband but you NEVER see him doing housework or feeding the kids etc.
The thing that gets me about him working at home is he should have a time at which he actually stops work and has days off. It seems like he doesn't do either. I know he's cheap with going out and such but after my husband gets off work he loves to go to the grocery store with my kids and I or we go out and do anything. Alex just seems to lock himself away. The least they could do is have dinner together as family. Poor cam is going to go to friends houses for sleepovers and whatnot when he's older and see how much of a bond this family has just by eating together and realise how separated his is. It's not fair to the kids at all.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

greymatter wrote:
Cutest kids, hands down. Quinten gives me baby fever BAD. They also have the sweetest disposition. You can tell Liza adores them.

I do not like the faux hawk she constantly gives Q. Can’t stand it. Other than that her kids are cute and I agree, she adores her kids. I think she does the best she can. Unlike Aaryn and Tara who only ever take their kids to Starbucks and target. Cam seems sweet, she’s never shown him acting out. Unlike Aaryn who shows her brats misbehaving constantly and never disciplining them.

On her story the other day it seemed like she was a little tipsy after her girls night and Alex was questioning her outfit. The grown man who has a horrible goatee and wears 20 year old t-shirts and basketball shorts is talking shit on what she’s wearing? Ridiculous.

Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

homegirljenn wrote:
LolaLou wrote:So many people are defending Alex saying ‘working from home doesn’t mean you can stop work and help out’.. but I work from home 6 days a week and have a toddler. When my husband was deployed, I had to juggle work and my son on my own. I had to keep stopping to take care of him and would have to stay up extra late some nights to get my work done.

The thing that gets me about him working at home is he should have a time at which he actually stops work and has days off. It seems like he doesn't do either. I know he's cheap with going out and such but after my husband gets off work he loves to go to the grocery store with my kids and I or we go out and do anything. Alex just seems to lock himself away. The least they could do is have dinner together as family. Poor cam is going to go to friends houses for sleepovers and whatnot when he's older and see how much of a bond this family has just by eating together and realise how separated his is. It's not fair to the kids at all.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
This is classic workaholic behavior. Especially if he has his own business (don’t know if he does?). If you’re passionate about what you do and own your own business a lot of the time there aren’t days off or consistent hours. But if you care about your family you have to find a way to make it work. Alex is in finance. I don’t know about him, but my friends in NYC in finance it’s not uncommon for them to work 7am - 8pm.

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

He is so cute! He looks exactly like Liza & I agree I don’t like what she does to his hair. I hope she learns how to dress and style the boys hair because she sucks at that lol
Heardgreatthings wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:17 pm
greymatter wrote:

I do not like the faux hawk she constantly gives Q. Can’t stand it. Other than that her kids are cute and I agree, she adores her kids. I think she does the best she can. Unlike Aaryn and Tara who only ever take their kids to Starbucks and target. Cam seems sweet, she’s never shown him acting out. Unlike Aaryn who shows her brats misbehaving constantly and never disciplining them.

On her story the other day it seemed like she was a little tipsy after her girls night and Alex was questioning her outfit. The grown man who has a horrible goatee and wears 20 year old t-shirts and basketball shorts is talking shit on what she’s wearing? Ridiculous.

Return to “I-P”