Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

Correction he didn’t eat that night; is that normal? I don’t own any pets so could anyone explain that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hound11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hound11 »

Keren’s nipples are always out in vlogs so Rachelle had to follow suit

NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

These fuckers could cut glass Image

I’m sorry if I won’t go move my car from the street to the driveway without covering these puppies up. I’d NEVER put a video up for 200k subscribers looking like it must be below zero outside.
Like this bitch edits her own videos how do you leave that in?
First her moms entire crotch and now Rachelle tots. If Justin’s little peen is next I quit the internet [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 756976.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... d1e8e9.jpg[/IMG]

NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:Perhaps this is an unpopular opinion but their sectional looks just fine in their new home. She’s just trying to get one of the expensive lovesacs I guess. Don’t get me wrong, I would love one of those. I’m just not trying to spend that much on one right now. Not to mention as a military family we move a lot and I wouldn’t want it to get broken or stolen.

But their home isn’t all that like they think it is. Holes in the backyard, and she mentioned chicken wire on the fence. Hi Rachelle!! How are ya!!!

And side she say that she hasn’t fed mister or beau? I’m going to go back and watch that part. I might be wrong on that. And she went to target, but barely bought anything that she said she actually needed?? When Justin was at the house he couldn’t bring any of that back? And I noticed she didn’t buy Justin PJs ImageImage. How tf fuck did he have clothes to sleep in and Rachelle and Emma didn’t? Unless he slept in the clothes that he had been moving in all day ImageImage

I thought the black sectional they have looked totally fine and fit the space well! They could add two accent chairs and it would be really nice and not cost a dime! Plus the couch is in good condition. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 8e128c.jpg[/IMG]

But since it’s them they NEED the most expensive shit.

NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Ld5 wrote:The dining room would look nice with French doors and making that into an office. When they have their “twins” where is she planning on putting the computer anyway? For all the games he plays, I wouldn’t want that going on right next to my child’s bedroom either.

Their thought process is so off

Great minds think alike! I gave my whole analysis of why I think it would be a great idea to turn the formal dining room into a den, put some French doors in and make that formal living room the dining room. It would make so much sense and would fix the issue of not having an “office” and then they wouldn’t need to bust ass to have a casita. I even drew it out for them! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 506805.jpg[/IMG]

Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

marissalasel wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:25 pm
Sabrina_the_cat1990 wrote:Wow, Trashy and Justina are some of the laziest and spend happy YouTubers out there. Driving the same distance from the rental to their new place or more to Target “bEcauSe their persoAl items are AT the rentAl” is complete bullshit. It would have taken five minutes to pack towels, body wash and all that shit... that easily could have fit in their car when they moved all their shit this weekend. I guess we should give them credit— they didn’t have their groceries delivered this time hehe, at least they went out and bought them ImageImageImage.
On another note, the comments on their new vlog make me want to dry heave. Everyone is kissing their asses, and one person even said that the rental is “famous” now ImageImage. Rachelle’s head can’t get any bigger, so now her nostrils are about to get even bigger.
Finally, they keep teasing the twin shit. If they can’t even handle one baby without bitching, they are in for a rude awakening. Having twins is rewarding but hard as hell the first few months. (I have one year old twins and an almost 5 year old). They can’t even keep their house clean while both of them stay home. Does
my house look like Big Foot broke in and had a party right now? Am I behind in laundry? Yup, but both me and my husband work full time and clean weekly. Trashelle and Justin don’t clean or even cook 90% of the times. Buckle up Trashtina—if you are pregnant with twins, you’re in for the ride of your life. ImageImage
This is what I was saying! I have twins and a toddler. 3 kids 2 and under and she is going to have 3 kids 2 and under with twins and I CANT WAIT, to watch them struggle to not sit on their asses all day. It’ll be right around the time Emma starts throwing tantrums and being a general toddler too, and they are gonna lose their shit!! ImageImageImage

3 kids 2 and under? Super mama!!
Anyways, it will be a shit show and I’m 👏 here 👏for 👏it. They will realize how stressful and crazy shit can be with multiple kids. I hope they enjoy their sleep now—they will be exhausted for the next 18 years! (Assuming they have twins, but let’s be real they are so “exhausted” and only have one baby and don’t even work).
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Alysia887 wrote:
vwjettagurl2002 wrote:Perhaps this is an unpopular opinion but their sectional looks just fine in their new home. She’s just trying to get one of the expensive lovesacs I guess. Don’t get me wrong, I would love one of those. I’m just not trying to spend that much on one right now. Not to mention as a military family we move a lot and I wouldn’t want it to get broken or stolen.

But their home isn’t all that like they think it is. Holes in the backyard, and she mentioned chicken wire on the fence. Hi Rachelle!! How are ya!!!

And side she say that she hasn’t fed mister or beau? I’m going to go back and watch that part. I might be wrong on that. And she went to target, but barely bought anything that she said she actually needed?? When Justin was at the house he couldn’t bring any of that back? And I noticed she didn’t buy Justin PJs ImageImage. How tf fuck did he have clothes to sleep in and Rachelle and Emma didn’t? Unless he slept in the clothes that he had been moving in all day ImageImage

I thought the black sectional they have looked totally fine and fit the space well! They could add two accent chairs and it would be really nice and not cost a dime! Plus the couch is in good condition. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 8e128c.jpg[/IMG]

I’m going to play devils advocate and say as an interior Designer their sectional is kind of small for the space. The place I work use to sell a sectional that came in tons of fabrics that were child proof and spill proof and were semi-modular like a love sac that would look good in her home, but it was budget friendly so she wouldn’t want it.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

Unread post by RottieMama »

Alysia887 wrote:These fuckers could cut glass Image

I’m sorry if I won’t go move my car from the street to the driveway without covering these puppies up. I’d NEVER put a video up for 200k subscribers looking like it must be below zero outside.
First her moms entire crotch and now Rachelle tots. If Justin’s little peen is next I quit the internet [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 756976.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... d1e8e9.jpg[/IMG]

O M G ! ! !

Now I know what you’re talking about! ImageImageImage

Someone whip out the butter & syrup bc Rash is serving up some pancakes! ImageImageImage

I always wear sports bras but I understand moms or women in general not giving an F. But, that’s not their demographic! They paint themselves as being a “wholesome Christian” couple...so put on a damn bra!!

Maybe she’s trying to change the subject of her mom’s vag being on display yesterday?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Alysia887 wrote:

Yes!! Plus they want a lighter colored sectional and as dirty as they are now.. no boo, no!!! They could easily find loveseats that could work with that Sectional. But like you said, they want expensive shit.. but I’m sure that they want that expensive shit for free. And if it’s for their small group, that room is big enough to have people sit on chairs just like at small group if they were at church. They just want to show off.

Plus why the hell are they allowing Emma to play with rocks? All of these toys that they say she has, yet I’ve barely seen her toys and they let her play with rocks? When I was about 8 or 9 I would collect pretty rocks.. but I was older.

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

Alysia887 wrote:
Ld5 wrote:The dining room would look nice with French doors and making that into an office. When they have their “twins” where is she planning on putting the computer anyway? For all the games he plays, I wouldn’t want that going on right next to my child’s bedroom either.

Their thought process is so off

Great minds think alike! I gave my whole analysis of why I think it would be a great idea to turn the formal dining room into a den, put some French doors in and make that formal living room the dining room. It would make so much sense and would fix the issue of not having an “office” and then they wouldn’t need to bust ass to have a casita. I even drew it out for them! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 506805.jpg[/IMG]

Wouldn’t it be funny if they ended up going with your idea? Lol. I’d die laughing.
mamabear01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mamabear01 »

Alysia887 wrote:These fuckers could cut glass Image

Sooo TMI but mine are like that from 10 months of exclusively pumping (it does something to your nipples, so much different than just breastfeeding) Image but even after 11 months of producing breastmilk my boobs don’t sag that low. And I would NEVER go without a bra, even when I’m alone at home I don’t like it lol

ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

JustWannaGossip wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:25 pm
Alysia887 wrote:

I thought the black sectional they have looked totally fine and fit the space well! They could add two accent chairs and it would be really nice and not cost a dime! Plus the couch is in good condition.

I’m going to play devils advocate and say as an interior Designer their sectional is kind of small for the space. The place I work use to sell a sectional that came in tons of fabrics that were child proof and spill proof and were semi-modular like a love sac that would look good in her home, but it was budget friendly so she wouldn’t want it.

Yes! Their sectional is too small and it’s too dark. She needs to add a different color to make it pop, like a pretty yellow or coral color, blue, green or even a sage, everything is so dark in that house. The sectional also closes it off, it’s got so much space and room for a nice open living room, not so much a sectional though. A nice set of three pieces (sofa, loveseat, and a recliner or nice big arm chair) would help open the room more.

I honestly don’t understand why people are afraid of bright vibrant colors now a days. Everyone looooves their neutrals, shadows, grays, and frankly it’s getting over done.
poutygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poutygirl »

RottieMama wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:01 pm Hey everyone!!

I’ve seen a couple of comments about ppl not wanting to post things or having a hard time messaging each other; I wanted to remind you all that I created a chat on Discord back in January and everyone is welcome! The Rash section hasn’t been that active, but we can always change that! ImageImageImage Also, I really like the ease of messaging over there.

The ONLY thing about posting on Discord is there are NO moderators. I mean, if someone was harassing someone, I guess it would be addressed but other than that, you can post WHATEVER YOU WANT!

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not going anywhere! It’s just an alternative for ppl if they want a slightly different setup bc it’s more like a chat and the messaging is easier!

Again, ALL are welcome! Message me for an invite! ImageImageImage
Hey, I'm super new to this (literally just registered today!) and I would love the discord. I am always on discord lol. I'm not allowed to message yet though.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
Alysia887 wrote:

Yes!! Plus they want a lighter colored sectional and as dirty as they are now.. no boo, no!!! They could easily find loveseats that could work with that Sectional. But like you said, they want expensive shit.. but I’m sure that they want that expensive shit for free. And if it’s for their small group, that room is big enough to have people sit on chairs just like at small group if they were at church. They just want to show off.

Plus why the hell are they allowing Emma to play with rocks? All of these toys that they say she has, yet I’ve barely seen her toys and they let her play with rocks? When I was about 8 or 9 I would collect pretty rocks.. but I was older.

Growling at her for touching the firepit. Like dude, shes got nothing else to play with! Get her some plastic balls, a mini tramp, a trike/bike, water table, a slide or a swing?!? They could easily hang a swing from their pergola. A water table with lots of plastic toys (bucket, spade, balls, cups, spoons, etc) would be brilliant for her now that shes walking. And whats best - its summer!!
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

ErinLace_20 wrote:
JustWannaGossip wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:25 pm
Alysia887 wrote: I thought the black sectional they have looked totally fine and fit the space well! They could add two accent chairs and it would be really nice and not cost a dime! Plus the couch is in good condition.

Yes! Their sectional is too small and it’s too dark. She needs to add a different color to make it pop, like a pretty yellow or coral color, blue, green or even a sage, everything is so dark in that house. The sectional also closes it off, it’s got so much space and room for a nice open living room, not so much a sectional though. A nice set of three pieces (sofa, loveseat, and a recliner or nice big arm chair) would help open the room more.

I honestly don’t understand why people are afraid of bright vibrant colors now a days. Everyone looooves their neutrals, shadows, grays, and frankly it’s getting over done.

I agree... that space is not meant for a sectional. It needs two couches and an accent chair or two.

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Ld5 wrote:
ErinLace_20 wrote:
JustWannaGossip wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:25 pm I’m going to play devils advocate and say as an interior Designer their sectional is kind of small for the space. The place I work use to sell a sectional that came in tons of fabrics that were child proof and spill proof and were semi-modular like a love sac that would look good in her home, but it was budget friendly so she wouldn’t want it.

I agree... that space is not meant for a sectional. It needs two couches and an accent chair or two.

Meh.... they should keep what they have because lord knows they can’t keep anything clean lol. It’s not in bad shape... why spend more if you really don’t need to? Then again, they most likely won’t need to spend anything on it... so...

ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

I’m laughing that she’s got gophers in her backyard, there’s a lot of gopher holes there, I know the holes cause we have the same shit where we live in our military base. Luckily not in my backyard, but gophers are annoying af for sure.
02A4F352-1A50-404B-AB5B-2634C00AF671.jpeg
7CB3423D-2C47-4BAA-855F-00DCB6A1BBD6.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

MOD APPROVED POST:

NEW DISCORD!

This is a place to discuss Rachelle and Justin in a free, far less restrictive (as in next to no rules) but private setting. This will be the only public post about it. You are welcome to share the link with any other member of this site. You will be asked to verify your username before accessing any channels. You must have at least 10 posts here to gain access. This allows us to vet people, ensuring that no trolls slip through.

*This is a brand new channel dedicated to Rash & Justin. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions! Email for those who can’t send messages: [email protected]

LINK:
https://discord.gg/xdTcXS

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
Ld5 wrote:
ErinLace_20 wrote: Yes! Their sectional is too small and it’s too dark. She needs to add a different color to make it pop, like a pretty yellow or coral color, blue, green or even a sage, everything is so dark in that house. The sectional also closes it off, it’s got so much space and room for a nice open living room, not so much a sectional though. A nice set of three pieces (sofa, loveseat, and a recliner or nice big arm chair) would help open the room more.

Meh.... they should keep what they have because lord knows they can’t keep anything clean lol. It’s not in bad shape... why spend more if you really don’t need to? Then again, they most likely won’t need to spend anything on it... so...

Oh they should absolutely keep what they have. I doubt they have the money to drop thousands on a new set. But if they were to get something, it shouldn’t be a sectional.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

saltybitters wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:45 pm Not to defend Justin, he's still lazy, but a lot of bachelor's degrees require 3 hours of fine arts credit in order to graduate. I assume an acting class would fall under that. Even if it's functionally useless for a future career path, it's still decent GPA padding (which he no doubt needs - you never actually see him studying or doing the homework they claim he does).

In other news, maybe it's just because I haven't done a major move in a while, but I always assumed that you packed your essentials last and moved them first in one big push. Hell, I've never had a move take more than one day, two at most if I needed help with bulky furniture pieces. Move all your stuff and then start unpacking, or you'll never finish getting all your stuff moved.
He waited last min and that was the only class left. I think he said he was suppose to take an English class but missed the deadline.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”