Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by AryaStark »

QueenMaleficent wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:28 pm
AryaStark wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:20 pm
scojacar wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:45 am Okay, we’ve heard your opinion and you’ve heard ours. Obviously there’s not going to be any major agreement here so let’s all move on.

It bugs me to no end how 90% of Tiff’s followers call it “whip cream.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you speaking of the spelling? Some may refer to Cool Whip which is spelled with the wh in whip. Otherwise I’m ignorant what you mean.lol
It's whipped cream, not whip cream. Is Tiffani saying it that way? It could be why they all repeat it as such.
Sorry where I come from that’s the slang that is used. I try to be aware that people are from all over on this forum and language is different in all parts of the country.
Bobby Flay says wip cream and that’s all I need to know.😉
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

The people who tag her on IG are so desperate for to repost. It’s sad to me. And seriously, begging for a whipped cream sponsorship? I’m surprised she hasn’t added home made whipped cream “recipe” to her sundays at t.ugly.

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by scojacar »

“Whip” is my “nanny” Image
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

ShadyJ wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:56 pm Just when I thought this dig-bat couldn’t get worse...
So, she just put on her stories that she needs professional help because her kids aren’t sleeping and her boys were up at 4:45am.
It’s daylight savings!! It’s 5:45am to them. All kids need a few days to adjust. My little one (almost 6yo) was up an hour early this morning just like I thought she would. We watched cartoons together for an hour before getting ready for school.
Also, they have no job!! Their kids aren’t in kindergarten yet, they have zero reason to not be flexible.
I really dislike this woman more everyday.

This is exactly what I was going to say! What an idiot! Duh they’re up early when their bodies think it’s almost 6am. And they’re “dying” and “zombies”? When both of them are home and it’s more than feasible for them to take turns napping during the day? Cry me a river 🙄 I hate this bitch. She has so many luxuries that most SAHMs don’t and she’s whining every 5 minutes about something. Your life isn’t hard Tiffani. There are people out there who are actually suffering and you are “dying” because your kids are being kids. 🙄 🙄 🙄
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

ShadyJ wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:56 pm Just when I thought this dig-bat couldn’t get worse...
So, she just put on her stories that she needs professional help because her kids aren’t sleeping and her boys were up at 4:45am.
It’s daylight savings!! It’s 5:45am to them. All kids need a few days to adjust. My little one (almost 6yo) was up an hour early this morning just like I thought she would. We watched cartoons together for an hour before getting ready for school.
Also, they have no job!! Their kids aren’t in kindergarten yet, they have zero reason to not be flexible.

Also, her kids' bedtime is literally like 6pm. No wonder they wake up so early.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

celestialll wrote:

Also, her kids' bedtime is literally like 6pm. No wonder they wake up so early.
On the Christmas Eve video last year they left their family party so early in the evening. You can’t let your kids stay up past their bed time once a year? On Christmas?! Why??? It’s not like you have to get them up and out ever. I don’t understand the rigid thinking, period. Let alone with 2 adults who stay home. What a sad, boring life. Image

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Came across this...remind you of anyone?

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

thisisgold21 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:51 pm Image
Came across this...remind you of anyone?

Ha! Where it says Narcissist insert the name Tiffani.Great post👍
favouritecake1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by favouritecake1 »

NotAnotherUserName wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:01 pm

This is exactly what I was going to say! What an idiot! Duh they’re up early when their bodies think it’s almost 6am. And they’re “dying” and “zombies”? When both of them are home and it’s more than feasible for them to take turns napping during the day? Cry me a river 🙄 I hate this bitch. She has so many luxuries that most SAHMs don’t and she’s whining every 5 minutes about something. Your life isn’t hard Tiffani. There are people out there who are actually suffering and you are “dying” because your kids are being kids. 🙄 🙄 🙄
Also don't forget she can just pass the kids off to Chris and go back to bed, which she definitely does! Wouldn't it be nice...
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

She is obsessing over this picture of Ella looking at the Christmas tree. Yeah it’s adorable but she isn’t even trying to hide the favoritism. Anytime someone says something like how are the boys or can we see more photos of the boys she deletes it. Still waiting to see the boys’ tree! :?
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Im sorry but Ella is one of the uglier YT babies.... also does Ella have yet ANOTHER black eye in her zoo photo?

Edit I guess she doesnt Girl just has weird eyes
Last edited by lizpuff2006 on Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Good grief no wonder this woman has absolutely no friends other than like minded fake you tubers...

So if we are to read her Instagram post correctly, the sole purpose of her decorating early and her “epiphany” about it is to get people’s panties in a bunch?? Not for her children’s enjoyment but so that she can stick out her proverbially tongue and say “nah nah nah nah nah nah” to all her haters?? This is exactly why everyone hates her.

Yikes to the fact that this forum will be something her kids can google someday and see what a piece of shite their mother is.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

lizpuff2006 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:54 am Im sorry but Ella is one of the uglier YT babies.... also does Ella have yet ANOTHER black eye in her zoo photo?

Edit I guess she doesnt Girl just has weird eyes
I wouldn’t go so far as to say she is ugly but you sure can see the difference of what a naturally beautiful baby looks like when she shows photos of Ella and Scarlett together. Now that baby is simply beautiful. And her sister doesn’t constantly cover her up in huge bows or theme-y outfits as if she is a prop either...she keeps it simple.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

palmtreemomma wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:54 am Good grief no wonder this woman has absolutely no friends other than like minded fake you tubers...

So if we are to read her Instagram post correctly, the sole purpose of her decorating early and her “epiphany” about it is to get people’s panties in a bunch?? Not for her children’s enjoyment but so that she can stick out her proverbially tongue and say “nah nah nah nah nah nah” to all her haters?? This is exactly why everyone hates her.

Yikes to the fact that this forum will be something her kids can google someday and see what a piece of shite their mother is.
*proverbial tongue (Sorry I hate typos lol)
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

I noticed a picture of Tiffani’s sister the other day and she has the exact same mismatched eyes as Ella. I’ll see if I can find it again.

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Here it is! I know at one point people were talking about how Ella’s eyes may indicate some sort of issue or delay but I think it’s just genetics

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Y’all can everyone please stop speaking negatively about the little ones? All children are beautiful and innocent. I get that their mom totally sucks and has a superiority complex, martyr complex, etc... and you are trying to prove that her children are no better than anyone else’s. But it’s not the poor baby’s fault. Leave the baby’s physical appearance out of it. Like someone else said, she will probably be able to read this some day.

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don’t think she’s ugly at all, I just wanted to point out that the eye thing is genetic and not weird or an issue or whatever

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

In other news: she posted “send help” because her kid was up at 10:42pm. A) it’s not the middle of the night. B) you have built-in, round-the-clock help!!!! What in the actual F are you on???? Come spend a day with me. You’ll go frolicking back to your luxurious life. And I’m not even complaining. I’m grateful for all I do have! But you could never ever handle a day in my life!

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

In other news: she posted “send help” because her kid was up at 10:42pm. A) it’s not the middle of the night. B) you have built-in, round-the-clock help!!!! What in the actual F are you on???? Come spend a day with me. You’ll go frolicking back to your luxurious life. And I’m not even complaining. I’m grateful for all I do have! But you could never ever handle a day in my life!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”