BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Remember how she used to do sit-down videos? She’d talk about her “mommy faves” of the month and stuff like that. Tbh I’d rather watch an old-school sit-down video than watch her clean her car for the 1000th time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

I’m really behind on videos, but just watched her day in the life and WOOOOOW. when she dropped the Hershey’s kisses and Harlow and Nolan were grabbing, especially Nolan. Holy crap lol I would’ve gotten my hands smacked and yelled at. He pried her fingers open to get it.

This bothers me so much and skip this part if you don’t want anything personal.
My aunt had two kids before she came into our family. First born was an accidental teen pregnancy - my aunt was similar to Britney with aria on raising her. Then came her second and she was more lax and let her get away with more because she has some type of tick (I’ve never asked)
Then my uncle knocked her up with her third and wow. Sweetest kid ever but to her mom, she’s the demon child. She comes over to my grandmas and wipes the table and dries it, helps around the house, etc.

Then the last child is the GOLDEN CHILD. she broke her moms precious glass globe and got ice cream cause she cried crocodile tears.

I can’t stand my aunt and I can’t stand Britney. Treat your kids equally and don’t just go easy on Nolan cause he has DMD.

TenzBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TenzBelle »

brokenrecord wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:22 am
Alrowlnd wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:09 am She kept saying how their merch used a saying that she has used for years?! I have never heard her say that. Lol. And she loves the meaning behind it. Lies, lies, and more lies. I don’t understand how she still has supporters honestly.
Exactly, she put Embrace the Chaos in one of her social media bios for a little bit. Definitely not a foundation for Merch. & I don't see what's so chaotic about her life. It should say "Embrace Poor Choices" She tries to make nothing into something and always fails.
My only question is who tf actually buys that shit merch? And then makes a conscious decision to wear it? Idk.
TenzBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TenzBelle »

Mandbtrue6 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:59 am
MyNameIsHope34 wrote:It's been less than two years.Ean is a pathetic excuse for a father.You can tell this dude is a weekend dad.He doesn't care what's best for his children.He cares about what's best and convenient for Britch Moron and her YouTube channel.ImageImageImage

Totally agree he is perfectly content with being a weekend father...if he wanted them more he could have tried, it’s very obvious he is perfectly fine with their arrangement. I think a lot of the reason why Ean stays away from social media is because he knows people will roast him on not trying to get more custody, but he don’t actually want it.

I really have no place to assume anything about any of them, but I can speak on my own experience. My sister and her BOYFRIEND broke up and he ended up getting custody of my niece... from the jump. He had more money and that is exactly why my sister doesn't have custody. That happened back in 2013. She is still fighting to this day to be more than a "sometimes" parent. He doesn't allow my niece to do anything with our family. My sister tries so hard but unfortunately she doesn't have the money. Eventually my niece will have a say and she will be able to see this side of the family more. I only hope it isn't too late by that time. The funny thing is, we
live in Louisiana which historically is a "mother" state and usually awards custody to the mother unless they are a detriment to the child. My sister is an outstanding person and has never shown any sign of not being well abled. My sister's case truly boils down to who has more money, not who has more love. Idk if that may be similar to what has happened with Brit amd Ean. We will only be able to speculate and hope the best for the kiddos.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

anr92 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:27 pm
samanthallaws wrote:I hate to even mention this, but does anyone think Aria may have developed unhealthy eating habits to cope with all these life changes? I know she could simply look so thin due to a growth spurt but it would explain the therapy.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Wow! I didn’t think of that! That’ll be so sad if that was the case, poor girl, I feel for her. I was always put second because my mom always put her “men” first even after my dad had passed it got worse. I’m 25 now & to this day have anger towards her & I won’t hug her & open up to herImage
I’m sure those kids will resent her in the future.

I kinda alluded to this in the last thread. Kids otten develop contol issues (food, ocd tendencies etc) when they feel their lives are out of control. Moving, new siblings, dads gone, new stepdad in such a short span could make her feel out of control
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

Are these dumb shirts for a charity fundraiser or no?

melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melissaaaa »

heywhatsup0 wrote:Are these dumb shirts for a charity fundraiser or no?

I believe all proceeds go to the Morrow Money Mountain.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

melissaaaa wrote:
heywhatsup0 wrote:Are these dumb shirts for a charity fundraiser or no?

I believe all proceeds go to the Morrow Money Mountain.

I believe you are absolutely correct..

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

She didn’t even start that “embrace the chaos” bullshit, a follower commented on a video or replied to her on twitter or something saying how she just has to keep “embracing the chaos” and she’s been using that ever since. She’s never original lol and the design for the shirt is super similar to a Cat & Jack shirt at Target.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 7ec918.jpg[/IMG]

anyajen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anyajen »

When Britney is talking about how Harlow just took off in the tree farm you can hear Aria be like “she almost got lost” and Britney completely ignores her and continues talking to the camera. Like damn, at least acknowledge Aria! Also Harlow crying when Frank brought her back. I feel like he probably got frustrated and yelled at her or raised his voice (far from Britney’s ears obviously) when he went to get her which caused her to start crying.
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

anyajen wrote:When Britney is talking about how Harlow just took off in the tree farm you can hear Aria be like “she almost got lost” and Britney completely ignores her and continues talking to the camera. Like damn, at least acknowledge Aria! Also Harlow crying when Frank brought her back. I feel like he probably got frustrated and yelled at her or raised his voice (far from Britney’s ears obviously) when he went to get her which caused her to start crying.
Nothing wrong with them raising their voices or being stern with her for running off.

anyajen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anyajen »

Mandbtrue6 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:34 pm
anyajen wrote:When Britney is talking about how Harlow just took off in the tree farm you can hear Aria be like “she almost got lost” and Britney completely ignores her and continues talking to the camera. Like damn, at least acknowledge Aria! Also Harlow crying when Frank brought her back. I feel like he probably got frustrated and yelled at her or raised his voice (far from Britney’s ears obviously) when he went to get her which caused her to start crying.
Nothing wrong with them raising their voices or being stern with her for running off.

Never said there was anything wrong lmao. Just pointing it out.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

anyajen wrote:

Yeah especially when there have been glimpses of penis head snapping at the children and Britney sitting back to let him do the discipline. Who knows what the fuck he says to them since Britney doesn’t pay attention.... he obviously doesn’t understand boundaries

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
anyajen wrote:
Mandbtrue6 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:34 pm Nothing wrong with them raising their voices or being stern with her for running off.

Yeah especially when there have been glimpses of penis head snapping at the children and Britney sitting back to let him do the discipline. Who knows what the fuck he says to them since Britney doesn’t pay attention.... he obviously doesn’t understand boundaries

Newest vid has 6 minutes of a Barbie ad then shows them taking pics at a Christmas tree farm and frank making his flat ass cookies like his flat ass wife

What the fuuuuck was she wearing Image she looks like my husband’s grandma that shops at Walgreen’s for clothes lmao

So selfish that she dragged the kids out for more “family” pictures when Harlow and Scarlett have such a nasty cough. All about her image.

Her rainbow tree looks tacky and gaudy Image

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Yogabbagabbat wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:09 pm
What the fuuuuck was she wearing Image she looks like my husband’s grandma that shops at Walgreen’s for clothes lmao

So selfish that she dragged the kids out for more “family” pictures when Harlow and Scarlett have such a nasty cough. All about her image.

I burst out laughing when I saw what Britney was wearing for family pictures. Everybody else looked very nice (even Frank!) but Britney looked like she was wearing a brown sack for a skirt and a shapeless white towel for her top. Latest purchases from "Thred Up" maybe?!
boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

Sad to think she only plays with her kids when she needs to film it for money! I can only imagine what these YouTube kids will say about there life when they get older...

Also brits outfit did her no favors lol

vandekamp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vandekamp »

anyajen wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:25 pm When Britney is talking about how Harlow just took off in the tree farm you can hear Aria be like “she almost got lost” and Britney completely ignores her and continues talking to the camera. Like damn, at least acknowledge Aria! Also Harlow crying when Frank brought her back. I feel like he probably got frustrated and yelled at her or raised his voice (far from Britney’s ears obviously) when he went to get her which caused her to start crying.
And I was assuming he smacked her or something. I can’t imagine how he “disciplines” when Brit is out of sight. I can definitely see him being the type to spank/hit the kids when he’s frustrated with them. And no, that’s not “discipline.”
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

TenzBelle wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:41 pm
Mandbtrue6 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:59 am
MyNameIsHope34 wrote:It's been less than two years.Ean is a pathetic excuse for a father.You can tell this dude is a weekend dad.He doesn't care what's best for his children.He cares about what's best and convenient for Britch Moron and her YouTube channel.ImageImageImage

Totally agree he is perfectly content with being a weekend father...if he wanted them more he could have tried, it’s very obvious he is perfectly fine with their arrangement. I think a lot of the reason why Ean stays away from social media is because he knows people will roast him on not trying to get more custody, but he don’t actually want it.

I really have no place to assume anything about any of them, but I can speak on my own experience. My sister and her BOYFRIEND broke up and he ended up getting custody of my niece... from the jump. He had more money and that is exactly why my sister doesn't have custody. That happened back in 2013. She is still fighting to this day to be more than a "sometimes" parent. He doesn't allow my niece to do anything with our family. My sister tries so hard but unfortunately she doesn't have the money. Eventually my niece will have a say and she will be able to see this side of the family more. I only hope it isn't too late by that time. The funny thing is, we
live in Louisiana which historically is a "mother" state and usually awards custody to the mother unless they are a detriment to the child. My sister is an outstanding person and has never shown any sign of not being well abled. My sister's case truly boils down to who has more money, not who has more love. Idk if that may be similar to what has happened with Brit amd Ean. We will only be able to speculate and hope the best for the kiddos.
I do agree to some extent here. As you said we really don’t know what the circumstances are but I could totally see Britt and the Thumb getting all high and mighty and hiring an expensive lawyer while Ean most definitely could not afford a good attorney. They cost upwards of 500$ an hour for consultations alone and charge 5-10k retainer fees and that’s only the starting cost. I don’t think Ean could afford something on that level, he works but I don’t think he makes a lot of money nor would be have those kinds of savings since he apparently was living with a family member.
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

vandekamp wrote:
anyajen wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:25 pm When Britney is talking about how Harlow just took off in the tree farm you can hear Aria be like “she almost got lost” and Britney completely ignores her and continues talking to the camera. Like damn, at least acknowledge Aria! Also Harlow crying when Frank brought her back. I feel like he probably got frustrated and yelled at her or raised his voice (far from Britney’s ears obviously) when he went to get her which caused her to start crying.
And I was assuming he smacked her or something. I can’t imagine how he “disciplines” when Brit is out of sight. I can definitely see him being the type to spank/hit the kids when he’s frustrated with them. And no, that’s not “discipline.”

Didn’t mean to “thank” but rather to quote.

Y’all really just take one clip in a vlog and truly run wild with your imagination. It amazes me every time.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

You're so fucking annoying lmao I mean there's nothing wrong with this particular post but 99% of the time you're up Brit's ass, you sure this is the right place for you?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”