The Lindquists: unravELLEing | Part 3

JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists: unravELLEing | Part 3

Unread post by JustAMereMuggle »

TeachIT wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:29 am Does she have YT comments on approval?

Because the sassy emoji comment is gone. And this is there, which I suspect will be deleted later too. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She definitely does. Almost every one of those comments are a butt kissing nightmare. She also said in another video that she wants her channel to be a "safe space" and would "keep comments on approval for the foreseeable future".
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

JustAMereMuggle wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:27 am
Margie wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:42 am I wonder what her home tour will reveal? Either we will see one of three things:
1. where Dan is sleeping
2. we will see not a single scrap of evidence that he still lives there
3. She won’t show the loft at all and it won’t actually be a home tour, because she will be leaving half of her home (or rather, Dans half of the home) out of the video entirely

Or bonus fourth option: it was filmed two months ago before he left 😂
Have we ever seen the loft? Is that the apartment above the garage? Or do you mean the place upstairs where her "home gym" moved to after the baby needed a room? Either way I'm sure she's madly going over footage trying to edit out anything that might give us any clues as to what's going on.
I’m referring to Dan’s jerk off corner and her home gym area. I don’t think she’s ever shown the garage apartment, nor do I suspect we will ever see it. the loft used to be Dans entirely until she banished the children to up there and then moved her gym there once Blankette came around. One more way she took over the house entirely, leaving her husband no area of respite for himself. If she leaves the loft out, I would suspect that he’s living up there. Or alternatively, he’s been shoved down to the unfinished basement, and we won’t see that either. I can hardly wait until next week to see the video. I have a suspicion that, if she reads here, she may just avoid the video and put something else in its slot, so as to avoid revealing too much about the current living situation. I’m honestly on the edge of my seat as to when she will reveal the truth about them.
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Margie wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:11 pm
JustAMereMuggle wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:27 am
Margie wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:42 am I wonder what her home tour will reveal? Either we will see one of three things:
1. where Dan is sleeping
2. we will see not a single scrap of evidence that he still lives there
3. She won’t show the loft at all and it won’t actually be a home tour, because she will be leaving half of her home (or rather, Dans half of the home) out of the video entirely

Or bonus fourth option: it was filmed two months ago before he left 😂
Have we ever seen the loft? Is that the apartment above the garage? Or do you mean the place upstairs where her "home gym" moved to after the baby needed a room? Either way I'm sure she's madly going over footage trying to edit out anything that might give us any clues as to what's going on.
I’m referring to Dan’s jerk off corner and her home gym area. I don’t think she’s ever shown the garage apartment, nor do I suspect we will ever see it. the loft used to be Dans entirely until she banished the children to up there and then moved her gym there once Blankette came around. One more way she took over the house entirely, leaving her husband no area of respite for himself. If she leaves the loft out, I would suspect that he’s living up there. Or alternatively, he’s been shoved down to the unfinished basement, and we won’t see that either. I can hardly wait until next week to see the video. I have a suspicion that, if she reads here, she may just avoid the video and put something else in its slot, so as to avoid revealing too much about the current living situation. I’m honestly on the edge of my seat as to when she will reveal the truth about them.
That's what I thought you meant but I wasn't sure. I'm just glad the kids aren't up there unattended with the couch and storage bench against the railing and half wall anymore. Accident waiting to happen, especially if he is a "viking child" (I've never seen him act any way except how a normal 1, 2 or 3 year old would act).
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Yes, Cohen is the most average toddler boy I’ve ever seen. I don’t know what she’s on about when she refers to him as such a wild child. What kind of docile children was she expecting? And I agree, that couch against the railing, and the storage bench gave me anxiety. My kids are constantly climbing on furniture without thinking things through. One quick movement could have spelled disaster for her kids
Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Seriouslysweetie »

I think she was able to train Forde to be pretty docile. So when Cohen being a normal toddler was a shock to her. Blankette is even more docile which makes her a good shopping accessory. We shall see how B will be once she becomes a threenager and asserts what she wants. I couldn't dress my own daughter at that age. It will be interesting to see Elle control B's outfits and if she'll give in to tacky (to Elle) pink tutus and crazy cartoon unicorn prints.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Seriouslysweetie wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:25 pm I think she was able to train Forde to be pretty docile. So when Cohen being a normal toddler was a shock to her. Blankette is even more docile which makes her a good shopping accessory. We shall see how B will be once she becomes a threenager and asserts what she wants. I couldn't dress my own daughter at that age. It will be interesting to see Elle control B's outfits and if she'll give in to tacky (to Elle) pink tutus and crazy cartoon unicorn prints.

Haha, yes, I can’t wait to see this. My daughter has such a strong fashion sense, she will literally strip down to her underwear if we force an outfit on her.... needless to say, she wears whatever she wants in order to keep her decent! Could you imagine Elle allowing her kids to wear a costume as clothing to church? Her kids will learn to despise her
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

I think the personality hierarchy of child birth order is pretty common in families. The oldest is usually quiet, trying to please. The middle is usually more independent and "wild". The third is somewhat of a wild card. This is how it works in my family and extended family anyway and it seems to be how a lot of these YouTube families play out. Forde is definitely just trying not to rock the boat and please his mother, Cohen just flat out doesn't care to indulge his mother because he's too busy being a kid, and B is going to be a total wild card. If Elle starts buying them a lot of stuff to compensate for a divorce she very well may become a spoiled brat. On the other hand if the purse strings tighten then there might be a lot more thrifted, peeling PJs. Hard to say.
Nacholife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nacholife »

Whomever pointed out the ASMR style of this video I think was dead on. She’s probably testing out her attempt at a soothing voice to see if ONE person comments “you should do ASMR” so Elle can jump on that gravy train as well. Except she would fail as always. That vlog was anything but soothing and I don’t understand how her vlogs are still poor quality with the awkward angles and poor sound quality. Everything in that video was fake, posed and staged in the most awkward of ways.

I can’t stand how she keeps saying “I’m no expert but this is what I do”, but with all the therapy and $$ she has spent she should be an expert by now. Why doesn’t she just come out and say the reason why she is “lost” right now? She sounds majorly depressed and going through a lot of pain. She’s keeping it all in and she’s going to explode. And no one is commenting that maybe she’s going through postpartum depression which I find odd so that makes me think she has been in full force with the deleting because she wouldn’t want anyone to imply she’s not fit to take care of her kids.

Let it go Elle, just let it go! Release the “secret”, the sooner you do the easier it will get and you can start to move on with your channel. You don’t need to “spill any tea”, we can all figure out what happened on our own.

Also, her comment in the photo makes me laugh #narcissist . [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... d30588.jpg[/IMG]

JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

20200123_182326.jpg
20200123_182304.jpg
Ya, sure Elle. Posted for over 10 hours and less than 2,000 views but soooooooo many people are telling you it's great. Delusionville must be lovely this time of year.

I got thinking about her view count and wondered what her maximum view count on her most popular video was. I assumed it would be Cohen's birth vlog and guess what? She's deleted that video now too. Her most popular video is Sleep Training (neglecting your newborn) Your Baby in 1 Week and it tops out at 614k views. I swear I saw the birth blog at 1.3 million at one point. On top of that only her top 6 videos even break the 300k mark. It must kill her that she has to private most of the videos that contain Dan and (sometimes) the kids. I wonder if it's written into some kind of separation agreement because we all know Elle wouldn't take down any high view videos unless she was ordered to.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

I think she emulating the aesthetic heavy self help Youtubers. I followed a couple of them but it got boring really quick. I'm so surprised she said that she is still not happy with the views this video got (from her YouTube comment). It's her first best viewed video in a while except for the cutting her finger off video. I think today's video performed well because it's more new agey (which abandoned a lot of her viewers) and people are curious of her unravELLEing.

TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Seriouslysweetie wrote:I think she emulating the aesthetic heavy self help Youtubers. I followed a couple of them but it got boring really quick. I'm so surprised she said that she is still not happy with the views this video got (from her YouTube comment). It's her first best viewed video in a while except for the cutting her finger off video. I think today's video performed well because it's more new agey (which abandoned a lot of her viewers) and people are curious of her unravELLEing.

Same!! I liked them at first but I can only watch so many “10 ways to be more productive” and “10 ways to improve your morning routine” videos.

I love watching Elle’s channel flop. She’s scaring away all of her long time viewers and the new ones will catch on to her gimmicks and leave quickly too. She’s so self destructive! It’s hilarious to watch.

It’s clear from her list that she’s investing all her self worth in her YT “career”. Which I can see why: she hates motherhood, she has no hobbies, and her marriage failed. It’s all she has.

I also wonder about deleting the videos ... I can’t see WHY she’d do it unless she had to.

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Hmmmm... she deleted part two of Blankettes birth as well.... curious moves she’s making.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Man, I wish there was a way to view her marriage therapy vlog... I bet someone somewhere has it. I wish it would come back to go recap it lol
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Margie wrote:Hmmmm... she deleted part two of Blankettes birth as well.... curious moves she’s making.
Right! Bizarre!

I’m with you ladies, super curious when she’ll spill the beans IF EVER. She’s alluding in comments that she is no longer sharing her kids or “relationship” at all ever. How????? That’s the basis of her channel. Will it be this self help trash until she implodes like a dying star?

Also - her “friends” she went on a strategy trip with are trash for letting her make these moves with her channel. She won’t succeed. She isn’t succeeding. She can’t succeed.

And let’s not forget, she offers strategy marketing consulting herself!! Want your channel to die? Talk to elle. She’s got the recipe down.

Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

Margie wrote:Man, I wish there was a way to view her marriage therapy vlog... I bet someone somewhere has it. I wish it would come back to go recap it lol
I know, I totally missed that one and just saw Dan's reply.

BeepBoop28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BeepBoop28 »

Which marriage therapy one? The one where she admitted she didn’t want to marry Dan while they were driving in the car?
SamanthaS27
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SamanthaS27 »

Seriouslysweetie wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:33 am Elle is everything pop culture. Christian vlogger, health and wellness influencer, minimalist aesthetic guru, crystal essential oil yogi meditation expert... she seeks all demographics to validate her.
Oh you forgot to add infertile. Infertility and YouTube go hand in hand 😂😂 because it was trendy to have infertility she also had to get on that bandwagon!!
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

SamanthaS27 wrote:
Seriouslysweetie wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:33 am Elle is everything pop culture. Christian vlogger, health and wellness influencer, minimalist aesthetic guru, crystal essential oil yogi meditation expert... she seeks all demographics to validate her.
Oh you forgot to add infertile. Infertility and YouTube go hand in hand ImageImage because it was trendy to have infertility she also had to get on that bandwagon!!
When the reality is she just didn’t want to have sex with Dan Image

Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

BeepBoop28 wrote:Which marriage therapy one? The one where she admitted she didn’t want to marry Dan while they were driving in the car?
Yup that one. She still has a brief blogpost about it though. I bet she'll delete that soon if she's reading here.

https://ellelindquist.com/the-truth-about-our-marriage/

JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Wow guys, OK. So now I'm stuck in a rabbit hole. Going through her channel to see what is actually still there. And, like, half- yes HALF of her videos have gone to private! Including a LOT of the relationship, birth vlogs and even most of the daily vlogs from 2018/2019 aren't available. I really hope Dan has found his courage and got his lawyer to fight for his right to privacy, something even his own wife sold him out for, for what? 200k subscribers and a shitty sinking channel? Good for you Dan. I think we're all pulling for you.

Return to “Q-Z”