T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by AryaStark »

The more she uses the oils the more “sick” everyone gets. It bothers me that it’s never occurred to her that they are allergic to it, and it’s their bodies way of letting them know. I used to use those oil plug ins you buy from the store to freshen the air. Kept getting sick had bad allergies when I never had. Stopped using them-stopped getting sick. Asked my doctor he said yeah most likely they were making you sick.
She is such an ignorant woman who enjoys her family being sick.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by CrankyPants »

So now she's posting on IG how "proud" she is of Brittani.

Who the fuck does she think she is to be proud of anyone? Does she really think Brittani gives a shit about Tiffani's opinion of her?

Truth is....Tiffani doesn't even understand the proper use of the word "proud" so she is clueless as to why it's INAPPROPRIATE use of the word.

What.
An.
Idiot.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

remembering that's I'm old, and not hip (I was once....don't laugh)

I thought the song "when you go down, you spin me right round"...etc (however it goes) was a reference to oral sex? Am I completely bonkers for thinking that? Honestly, I've thought that for YEARS....

If I was right - why is Chris Beaston using it as background music to his daughter?
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CrankyPants wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:15 pm remembering that's I'm old, and not hip (I was once....don't laugh)

I thought the song "when you go down, you spin me right round"...etc (however it goes) was a reference to oral sex? Am I completely bonkers for thinking that? Honestly, I've thought that for YEARS....

If I was right - why is Chris Beaston using it as background music to his daughter?
Yeah I’ve commented in the past about their music choices being unusual. I find it tacky but that’s their middle name so can’t expect much.
He’s all sexed up right now because in the next week they expect to conceive again. He’s warming up for the main event.lol Otherwise she’s probably a cold stinky haired🐡fish in bed and he usually gets none.womp womp
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

kristieanne87 wrote:OMG
I always knew the boys weren't strapped in their carseats correctly, but the clip on Shrimp d*cks IG right now shows HOW BAD it actually is.
The headrest is clearly too high, and it is causing the straps to be what...a good 2 inches higher then they should be?!?
The straps should be just at/below the shoulder.

Why have more kids if you cannot even take a FEW MINUTES to properly protect the ones you already have?!?

These two are complete assholes!!!!![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... d2d0d2.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Rear facing is when the straps should be at or below shoulders in the slots. Forward facing the straps should be coming from above. Head rest is off for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

AryaStark wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:55 pm The more she uses the oils the more “sick” everyone gets. It bothers me that it’s never occurred to her that they are allergic to it, and it’s their bodies way of letting them know. I used to use those oil plug ins you buy from the store to freshen the air. Kept getting sick had bad allergies when I never had. Stopped using them-stopped getting sick. Asked my doctor he said yeah most likely they were making you sick.
plug ins aren’t essential oils, they’re synthetic fragrances manufactured from chemicals. they will trigger allergies and make you sick. they’re horrific.

YL is therapeutic grade essential oils, they’re very pure and high grade. i know because i use them too. unlike beastly however, i only really diffuse them so my home smells nice, not expecting them to cure a thyroid disease or think they’ll clean my house or kill germs. essential oils are nice but they have their place. she’s gone off the deep end and has replaced cleaning products and modern medicine with them. she’s an idiot.

it’s a fact of life that some kids are just always sick. i have friends whose kids are always sick. curiously, it’s always those who are the most health conscious and live the “healthy” lifestyle. my kids (thankfully!!) are rarely sick. we eat normal food and although i try to rid our home of chemicals and toxins, i know they’re a part of life to a degree. all things in moderation. her kids don’t eat properly, if they ate normal meals i think they’d be a lot more robust. they’re also exhausted looking. she would do them wonders with decent meals, less screen time and more outdoor time. fresh air does wonders for little
lungs.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Oh, I was wrong. I haven't learned that yet because both my kids are still rear facing thanks.

They are still assholes though! LOL
nl_s wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:OMG
I always knew the boys weren't strapped in their carseats correctly, but the clip on Shrimp d*cks IG right now shows HOW BAD it actually is.
The headrest is clearly too high, and it is causing the straps to be what...a good 2 inches higher then they should be?!?
The straps should be just at/below the shoulder.

Why have more kids if you cannot even take a FEW MINUTES to properly protect the ones you already have?!?

These two are complete assholes!!!!![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... d2d0d2.jpg[/IMG]

Rear facing is when the straps should be at or below shoulders in the slots. Forward facing the straps should be coming from above. Head rest is off for sure.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:30 pm
AryaStark wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:55 pm The more she uses the oils the more “sick” everyone gets. It bothers me that it’s never occurred to her that they are allergic to it, and it’s their bodies way of letting them know. I used to use those oil plug ins you buy from the store to freshen the air. Kept getting sick had bad allergies when I never had. Stopped using them-stopped getting sick. Asked my doctor he said yeah most likely they were making you sick.
plug ins aren’t essential oils, they’re synthetic fragrances manufactured from chemicals. they will trigger allergies and make you sick. they’re horrific.

YL is therapeutic grade essential oils, they’re very pure and high grade. i know because i use them too. unlike beastly however, i only really diffuse them so my home smells nice, not expecting them to cure a thyroid disease or think they’ll clean my house or kill germs. essential oils are nice but they have their place. she’s gone off the deep end and has replaced cleaning products and modern medicine with them. she’s an idiot.

it’s a fact of life that some kids are just always sick. i have friends whose kids are always sick. curiously, it’s always those who are the most health conscious and live the “healthy” lifestyle. my kids (thankfully!!) are rarely sick. we eat normal food and although i try to rid our home of chemicals and toxins, i know they’re a part of life to a degree. all things in moderation. her kids don’t eat properly, if they ate normal meals i think they’d be a lot more robust. they’re also exhausted looking. she would do them wonders with decent meals, less screen time and more outdoor time. fresh air does wonders for little
lungs.
That’s ironic because the package they came in said essential oils. lol
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

lungs.
My mom bought me a diffuser with peppermint and lavender (I think) oils from Wally World. God love her❤️ Anyways since I’ve started using it I’ve been sneezing constantly. Is this comparable to YL oils/diffusers? I feel like it’s making me sick. I would NEVER rub that on my children or myself...like tjowls does.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

CrankyPants wrote:So now she's posting on IG how "proud" she is of Brittani.

Who the fuck does she think she is to be proud of anyone? Does she really think Brittani gives a shit about Tiffani's opinion of her?

Truth is....Tiffani doesn't even understand the proper use of the word "proud" so she is clueless as to why it's INAPPROPRIATE use of the word.

What.
An.
Idiot.
Sadly, I think Brittani and Tiffani are similar and both are loving the attention they are getting from each other.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tbag going out of her way to try to look like her is beyond creepy. Very obsessive stalker behavior. Like everyone has said it’s purely to obtain her massive followers she gained recently. It’s obvious she’s trying to confuse the new followers into thinking she is her; quite demented.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:20 pm Tbag going out of her way to try to look like her is beyond creepy. Very obsessive stalker behavior. Like everyone has said it’s purely to obtain her massive followers she gained recently. It’s obvious she’s trying to confuse the new followers into thinking she is her; quite demented.
that is soooo weird. how single white female. she’s such a weird obsessive stalker type. god help anyone that’s involved with her, it’s like once she has you in her sights, god help you 😂
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Momma2three wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:03 pm

lungs.
My mom bought me a diffuser with peppermint and lavender (I think) oils from Wally World. God love her❤️ Anyways since I’ve started using it I’ve been sneezing constantly. Is this comparable to YL oils/diffusers? I feel like it’s making me sick. I would NEVER rub that on my children or myself...like tjowls does.
i would only diffuse pure essential oils, which are oils derived from plants. they’re pure. anything termed “fragrance oil” or with the word fragrance in it is synthetic. i haven’t heard of wally world (aussie here lol) but if it says essential oil then it’s probably the real
deal. some oils are higher quality than others though. i don’t know if the sneezing is a reaction against the oils (assuming they’re pure). i don’t apply the oils topically on myself and would definitely not put them on my kids. i’m careful what i even diffuse around my kids. she has no idea and i wouldn’t trust what she does one bit. i asked her a while ago whether one of the oil blends was safe to be in contact with as a nursing mom. she just goes “i’ve never had any issues”. luckily i didn’t listen to her and avoided the oil as i did my own research which suggested it’s unsafe for nursing moms. god help me had i listened to her. the risk is, not everyone will be as judicious and do their own homework. i truly hope nobody gets hurt as a result
of her junk science/poor advice. she’s terrible.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Onchao16 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:23 pm
CrankyPants wrote:So now she's posting on IG how "proud" she is of Brittani.

What.
An.
Idiot.
Sadly, I think Brittani and Tiffani are similar and both are loving the attention they are getting from each other.

I don't follow Brit, never watched a single video. Every single Insta post is about her baby though. I know she will never get over it, a part of her is gone forever, but she has other children so I hope they are getting attention and not forgotten. I can't even imagine loving the attention after something like this. If she is like Tiffani I hope she gets therapy.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Definitely in the seat wrong. The kid can lean forward! What do they think would happen in a crash?!? I’m pretty sure tanners seat should be reclined more for his age/weight but that’s their problem.

Even if you wrote a very concerned /non judgmental comment regarding this you would be blocked instead of thanked for the life saving information!!!
She’s that fragile and paranoid she couldn’t possibly think someone was genuinely trying to help her.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 54509a.jpg[/IMG]Image

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:34 pm
Momma2three wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:03 pm

lungs.
i would only diffuse pure essential oils, which are oils derived from plants. they’re pure. anything termed “fragrance oil” or with the word fragrance in it is synthetic. i haven’t heard of wally world (aussie here lol) but if it says essential oil then it’s probably the real
deal. some oils are higher quality than others though. i don’t know if the sneezing is a reaction against the oils (assuming they’re pure). i don’t apply the oils topically on myself and would definitely not put them on my kids. i’m careful what i even diffuse around my kids. she has no idea and i wouldn’t trust what she does one bit. i asked her a while ago whether one of the oil blends was safe to be in contact with as a nursing mom. she just goes “i’ve never had any issues”. luckily i didn’t listen to her and avoided the oil as i did my own research which suggested it’s unsafe for nursing moms. god help me had i listened to her. the risk is, not everyone will be as judicious and do their own homework. i truly hope nobody gets hurt as a result
of her junk science/poor advice. she’s terrible.
Someone listening to her advice is going to get seriously hurt some day. Thank goodness you did your own research.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

thisisgold21 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:09 pm Definitely in the seat wrong. The kid can lean forward! What do they think would happen in a crash?!? I’m pretty sure tanners seat should be reclined more for his age/weight but that’s their problem.

Even if you wrote a very concerned /non judgmental comment regarding this you would be blocked instead of thanked for the life saving information!!!
She’s that fragile and paranoid she couldn’t possibly think someone was genuinely trying to help her.

If CPS came knocking, it would be the best thing for those kids. They are so dangerous with them.

Does anyone know if they have ever been to the dentist? They snack all the time and drink sugary juice a lot. I hope she isn't neglecting their teeth.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Brittani leach put out a video tonight - it's just heartbreaking. I'd only been following her a little while, so I don't know much of the background but her current IG has her doing things with the other kids --- I think she's doing as well as could be expected, and I don't get the impression the other children are being forgotten in anyway.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

CrankyPants wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:24 pm Brittani leach put out a video tonight - it's just heartbreaking. I'd only been following her a little while, so I don't know much of the background but her current IG has her doing things with the other kids --- I think she's doing as well as could be expected, and I don't get the impression the other children are being forgotten in anyway.
Thanks. I hope she's not like Tiffani like someone else said.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

i watched the bbl video. i’m not subscribed to her nor follow her ig. i hadn’t even heard of her until i saw tbag mentioning it on her ig. i did follow the crew tragedy as it was happening though and felt incredibly sad and affected by it. losing a child would have to be the worst thing that could ever happen to a person. i cried watching her latest video. can’t even imagine how you’d go on or find the strength to get out of bed, never mind function.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”