The Rich Life | Part 2

Buyingsubsgate2019
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Rich Life | Part 2

Unread post by Buyingsubsgate2019 »

She is pathetic!!! A grown woman bullying and arguing with teenagers on tik tok. “I’m bigger and better than you” She’s acting like a 6 year old on the playground. This is all anyone should need to see to see her real intentions and heart. Sad and pathetic!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

Buyingsubsgate2019 wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:45 pm She is pathetic!!! A grown woman bullying and arguing with teenagers on tik tok. “I’m bigger and better than you” She’s acting like a 6 year old on the playground. This is all anyone should need to see to see her real intentions and heart. Sad and pathetic!
There are comments on TikTok??!! I may just need to download the app and log on. See how long I can survive there without getting banned 😂
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SweetXarah »

Buyingsubsgate2019 wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:45 pm She is pathetic!!! A grown woman bullying and arguing with teenagers on tik tok. “I’m bigger and better than you” She’s acting like a 6 year old on the playground. This is all anyone should need to see to see her real intentions and heart. Sad and pathetic!
That's the real Kendal.
SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur

You should not unfollow, WAIT, you should unfollow LOL :)

Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

That latest shopping video was so boring. I skipped though the endless minutes of them scrolling through the Pyjamas and Bikinis listening to Kendal call everything ‘so cute’. Sorry Kendal, but if everything is cute then cute loses its meaning and nothing is cute. Also, I feel they lose credibility by titling their channels one thing, but then doing something else. The shopping video was supposed to be about quarantine essentials..but it wasn’t. The kids basically got what they wanted. Not sure if Kendal bought more lululemon shorts though because it was too boring to watch the whole 20 minutes.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: You should not unfollow, WAIT, you should unfollow LOL :)

SweetXarah wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:08 am Image
Yes...I’ve no idea what she’s on about! Maybe she’s losing too many subscribers and her head is spinning
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: You should not unfollow, WAIT, you should unfollow LOL :)

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

SweetXarah wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:08 am Image
She's lost her mind

Am I the only one who thinks that pizza dip sounds disgusting? Ick!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
SwaggySpungo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SwaggySpungo »

SweetX... you know them (or knew them) on a personal level?

What’s with the intense dislike?

The gif of Daniel running to get a knife was hilarious, so thanks for that.
SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur

SwaggySpungo wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:31 am SweetX... you know them (or knew them) on a personal level?
This thread (as well as the previous one) is filled with dislike. The word intense implies extreme. I take offense to that, as there are many, before and after me, who feel the same way. My harmless vents are just that; harmless vents reflecting my opinion. Is this not the place for that? I must ask, is Kendal the one stalking me?
SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur

& yes, that pizza dip sounds disgusting :)
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed are those of the author. Any past, present or future content provided, are of their opinion and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, anyone or anything.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

SweetXarah wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:21 am
SwaggySpungo wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:31 am SweetX... you know them (or knew them) on a personal level?
This thread (as well as the previous one) is filled with dislike. The word intense implies extreme. I take offense to that, as there are many, before and after me, who feel the same way. My harmless vents are just that; harmless vents reflecting my opinion. Is this not the place for that? I must ask, is Kendal the one stalking me?
I don’t think SwaggySpungo was intentionally suggesting your dislike is any stronger than that of anyone else here. I think we all feel the same way about this family. Kendal is (in my opinion) a nasty, lazy, drama queen. And her actions are a source of discussion and commentary on this board. But I too would be very interested to know more, especially since you know/knew the family. Apart from one comment way back from the ‘palm beach princess’, I don’t think Kendal is active on this thread.
SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur

Swiss Miss wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:10 am I don’t think SwaggySpungo was intentionally suggesting your dislike is any stronger than that of anyone else here. I think we all feel the same way about this family. Kendal is (in my opinion) a nasty, lazy, drama queen. And her actions are a source of discussion and commentary on this board. But I too would be very interested to know more, especially since you know/knew the family. Apart from one comment way back from the ‘palm beach princess’, I don’t think Kendal is active on this thread.
Thank you Swiss Miss! However, Kendal is way to narcissistic not to read (or post) here. After all, it’s about her. Narcissists, be it negative or positive, are all about themselves.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed are those of the author. Any past, present or future content provided, are of their opinion and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, anyone or anything.
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 2015Girl »

How do you ‘know’ them? Are you sure your not Kendall?
SweetXarah wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:36 am
Swiss Miss wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:10 am I don’t think SwaggySpungo was intentionally suggesting your dislike is any stronger than that of anyone else here. I think we all feel the same way about this family. Kendal is (in my opinion) a nasty, lazy, drama queen. And her actions are a source of discussion and commentary on this board. But I too would be very interested to know more, especially since you know/knew the family. Apart from one comment way back from the ‘palm beach princess’, I don’t think Kendal is active on this thread.
Thank you Swiss Miss! However, Kendal is way to narcissistic not to read (or post) here. After all, it’s about her. Narcissists, be it negative or positive, are all about themselves.
SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur

2015Girl wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:34 am Are you sure your not Kendall?
LOL – well, I’m not fake.
I don’t have an exaggerated opinion of myself.
I’m not self-centered, self-absorbed or self-ish.
I don’t believe I look 20 years younger than I do.
I don’t live life putting on airs for view counts by embellishing truths.
I’m not jealous of anyone and don’t unrealistically try to keep up with the Kardashians (lol).
I don’t have moles all over my face, my hair is real and I don’t draw my eyebrows on.
I don’t individually show piece everything I buy.
I make dinner and ...I make my bed.
I don’t flatter myself by grandstanding, flaunting and gloating.
I’m not a drama queen.
I’ve never traded my dog in for a new one.
I’ve neighbors that aren’t afraid their property values will go down because I moved in.
I don’t broadcast what should remain personal (even though there’s no money in it for me).
I can distinguish the difference between right and wrong ie., education and ethics.
I don’t fight with twelve year olds.
I don’t bitch about Disneyland or beaches when people are losing their businesses or ...dying.
I wouldn’t stroll my 7 & 8 year olds around in a baby stroller.
& last, but certainly not least,
I don’t pretend to worship God while my self-worship is glaringly blatant.

...how's that for intense?
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

SweetXarah wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:06 pm
2015Girl wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:34 am Are you sure your not Kendall?
LOL – well, I’m not fake.
I don’t have an exaggerated opinion of myself.
I’m not self-centered, self-absorbed or self-ish.
I don’t believe I look 20 years younger than I do.
I don’t live life putting on airs for view counts by embellishing truths.
I’m not jealous of anyone and don’t unrealistically try to keep up with the Kardashians (lol).
I don’t have moles all over my face, my hair is real and I don’t draw my eyebrows on.
I don’t individually show piece everything I buy.
I make dinner and ...I make my bed.
I don’t flatter myself by grandstanding, flaunting and gloating.
I’m not a drama queen.
I’ve never traded my dog in for a new one.
I’ve neighbors that aren’t afraid their property values will go down because I moved in.
I don’t broadcast what should remain personal (even though there’s no money in it for me).
I can distinguish the difference between right and wrong ie., education and ethics.
I don’t fight with twelve year olds.
I don’t bitch about Disneyland or beaches when people are losing their businesses or ...dying.
I wouldn’t stroll my 7 & 8 year olds around in a baby stroller.
& last, but certainly not least,
I don’t pretend to worship God while my self-worship is glaringly blatant.

...how's that for intense?
To be fair...this is a pretty accurate description of Kendal.
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

CF55E408-7ADA-4C9C-819E-E732FA5F4C0C.jpeg
Ughhh!!!! It’s okay for that but she’ll delete her fans from Instagram.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

C055A108-4C22-4C36-8786-4FAA4756E66A.png

She is such a tosspot! This is the prelude to the tweet suggesting that u following people is weak.
She blocks and bans people left right and Centre for having different opinions. She can’t even answer intelligently. He initial response to this twitter user wasn’t for fun like she claims...it was a typical Kendal snarky sarcastic response
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

New video. Kapri is sick. But really she’s not. They are doing it for views. All of a sudden she told her dad I’m better and I’m hungry and the princess made her waffles and strawberry’s. Fake!!!!!
Buyingsubsgate2019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Buyingsubsgate2019 »

Wow... there’s a reason she hardly ever has sponsorships! Companies look closely at every single interaction on all platforms. Believe me.. I work in influencer marketing!
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Okay, if your kid is as sick as they were talking about Kapri being... why would you sit in your bathroom and talk about it forever, instead of getting your ass moving and going to get a thermometer? And then sit in the driveway talking about your damn face masks you got, and Evie's favorite song that she doesn't know the words to? How do you not know the words to your FAVORITE song, btw? Anyway... then stop in a LONG LINE to get Starbucks, when you know your kid is at home sick, waiting on the popsicles, and to have their temp taken properly? FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE! As FAKE as Kendal's bad boob job and lip filler!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

Return to “Q-Z”