8 Passengers: can't stop lying, freeze drying, or impulse buying! | Part 19

ae123
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: can't stop lying, freeze drying, or impulse buying! | Part 19

Unread post by ae123 »

I was looking at the PPP loan info recently and there are actually two listings for 8 passengers. One from April 2020 and one from a few weeks ago. They’re for the same amount of money, but they both say they were approved. So does this mean they applied for the second round of PPP loans as well?
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

ae123 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:55 pm I was looking at the PPP loan info recently and there are actually two listings for 8 passengers. One from April 2020 and one from a few weeks ago. They’re for the same amount of money, but they both say they were approved. So does this mean they applied for the second round of PPP loans as well?
Most likely. There was only one file a few weeks ago, and they were just opening up a second round of PPP loans at that time. So they have taken $82,000 plus out of the mouths of cold and hungry children now? What a class act they are.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:17 pm
ae123 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:55 pm I was looking at the PPP loan info recently and there are actually two listings for 8 passengers. One from April 2020 and one from a few weeks ago. They’re for the same amount of money, but they both say they were approved. So does this mean they applied for the second round of PPP loans as well?
Most likely. There was only one file a few weeks ago, and they were just opening up a second round of PPP loans at that time. So they have taken $82,000 plus out of the mouths of cold and hungry children now? What a class act they are.
Ellie and Jared got another one too! Bonnie didn't appear to have got an additional loan
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Can someone check the Franke family on IG? They seem to have disappeared without a trace while the rest of the Griffiths are still there. Even on Chrome Incognito.....Shari, Kevin and Ruby all gone?

ETA: Is this the bomb dropping for the suspected "mystery offense", after months of being shunned by the family? I am dying to know if it is some weird IP ban on me, or if their accounts are really gone.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:37 pm Can someone check the Franke family on IG? They seem to have disappeared without a trace while the rest of the Griffiths are still there. Even on Chrome Incognito.....Shari, Kevin and Ruby all gone?

ETA: Is this the bomb dropping for the suspected "mystery offense", after months of being shunned by the family? I am dying to know if it is some weird IP ban on me, or if their accounts are really gone.
Too late to edit, but I figured it out. I cant search for the 3 Frankes on IG anymore. But if you know their '@', the accounts still exist. Still odd. Why do they suddenly not want people to find them?

Also, Ruby just posted the below quote on a picture of her kids playing next to their stream/creek. Let's hope she is just functionally illiterate and not planning on pulling an Andrea Yates. Unless...do you think there is something wrong with Julie and Ruby was being genuinely reflective about her "short life"?

"Children are much like snowflakes- so individual and unique and short lived." - Ruby Franke
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I can’t imagine teen girls wearing those clothes.
ctx2002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ctx2002 »

I've never seen a girl wearing the kind of clothes like Ruby tries to push on her girls. I'm glad Abby and Julie were honest about not liking the shirts in today's vlog. I can see why, as they were all either an odd color, didn't fit them in a flattering way, or both. They make their upper body look boxy/square.

That salmon colored one Abby had with the poofy shoulders looked terrible on her. And that's nothing against Abby at all, it's just a really ill-fitting shirt. Of course, Ruby loves it. :| I'm also not a fan of the high-waisted jeans on Julie. They make her long legs look too long and her torso look too short comparatively.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

shortstop wrote:I can’t imagine teen girls wearing those clothes.
Me either!! They were all so bad, ESPECIALLY that blue collared button up with the dark blue dots.. wtf what was that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Could it really be Ruby has learned what a parent is supposed to do. She used to put all responsibility on them, now she is saying she loves buying clothes for them, taking them places, making sure their needs are met, making meals for them (Wow), etc. All things she should have loved doing before since she chose to be a mom. Ruby, the blue shirt with dots doesn't look good on you either.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:43 am Could it really be Ruby has learned what a parent is supposed to do. She used to put all responsibility on them, now she is saying she loves buying clothes for them, taking them places, making sure their needs are met, making meals for them (Wow), etc. All things she should have loved doing before since she chose to be a mom. Ruby, the blue shirt with dots doesn't look good on you either.
She's doing it just for the camera.

Did anyone catch the way she spelled "cords"? She spelled it "chords"....lol! It's at about 5:08.

Ruby, this is what a chord is: A chord, in music, is any harmonic set of pitches/frequencies consisting of multiple notes that are heard as if sounding simultaneously. For many practical and theoretical purposes, arpeggios and broken chords, or sequences of chord tones, may also be considered as chords in the right musical context. Wikipedia
Herroyaldorkness
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Herroyaldorkness »

I can't with the clothes she puts these poor girls in. Julie's jeans always look like they are from Loft and made for a 40 year old woman who wants to hide her fupa. I know Ruby likes to shop at Nordstrom, but she could at least let the girls shop from the junior's department. Not everything they wear has to be a "darling" blouse. I have teen girls and they would never touch those clothes. I would love to see Abby and Julie in some tie dye sweatshirts and leggings from Target! Teen clothes!!
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

8 Passengers and Bonnie are featured in the new PPP loan video from The Dad Challenge Podcast. In this one he is urging people to report them to the IRS and provided the phone number to viewers.

Also, Jefrey Star apparently took a PPP, which seems even more despicable than Jake Paul taking one. He has hundreds of millions of dollars. Someone in the comments claims even Mr. Beast did, when he gives away millions every month. This is getting crazy....
boychik0830
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boychik0830 »

I just noticed that the re-uploaded what we haven't told you video has been deleted. I guess ruby got it removed to cover her tracks. Now we won't have evidence of how horrible they are treated. I'm sure if people saw that video they would be less likely to support 8 passengers.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Those shirts! My eyes! Ahhh!

"I ordered..." - And there is the problem. You did. Not your daughters.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I just watched the new vlog.

1. It pisses me off that Ruby calls Eve annoying. And suspects Eve even thinks of herself as annoying. This is the crap you are supposed to stop vlogging Ruby.

2. The clothes are just as odd as you all mentioned above. I am glad she is finally letting the kids return clothes that don't fit now though. I don't believe that she suddenly wants to be a mother, but there does seem to be some limited understanding that some of her behavior for the last 20 years was not appropriate. Like forcing children to wear clothes/shoes that didn't fit because she was too lazy to return them.

3. I love that Julie had to correct Ruby in the word game. It sounds like even Russell outdid her with 4 words. I love Boggle, and a literate adult should easily be able to get more than "toe" and "thee". There are at least a dozen obvious words on the board.
Herroyaldorkness
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Herroyaldorkness »

Did anyone else catch when Ruby said "if you don't like something put it in the donate pile." Does she really order a large box of clothes for them to try on and just not return what doesn't work out? She's either too lazy or has too much money.
I've always felt like her style and the style she's trying to force on her kids copies Stephanie Nielson from Nie Now Dialogues. The bright colors, the Boden clothes. Sometimes looking at Nie's IG their outfits make them look like they are in costumes! Is this a Mormon thing?
madewitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by madewitty »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:48 pm 8 Passengers and Bonnie are featured in the new PPP loan video from The Dad Challenge Podcast. In this one he is urging people to report them to the IRS and provided the phone number to viewers.

Also, Jefrey Star apparently took a PPP, which seems even more despicable than Jake Paul taking one. He has hundreds of millions of dollars. Someone in the comments claims even Mr. Beast did, when he gives away millions every month. This is getting crazy....
I mean a lot of these bigger youtubers have actual companies and employees to pay so it’s more realistic to think that they would take out a PPP loan.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

madewitty wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:11 am
Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:48 pm 8 Passengers and Bonnie are featured in the new PPP loan video from The Dad Challenge Podcast. In this one he is urging people to report them to the IRS and provided the phone number to viewers.

I mean a lot of these bigger youtubers have actual companies and employees to pay so it’s more realistic to think that they would take out a PPP loan.
The PPP is intended for small businesses that otherwise couldn't pay their employees because they can't operate their business in a pandemic. If they are still making many millions in the pandemic on YT, then they defrauded the government program. Even if they have employees. You have to need the money. It isn't just a free bonus to anyone who employs people.
madewitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by madewitty »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:52 am
madewitty wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:11 am

The PPP is intended for small businesses that otherwise couldn't pay their employees because they can't operate their business in a pandemic. If they are still making many millions in the pandemic on YT, then they defrauded the government program. Even if they have employees. You have to need the money. It isn't just a free bonus to anyone who employs people.
I know how the PPP program works and I also know the lengths it took to apply and actually get funded through the program. The US constituted a small business as a business with less than 500 employees and there were income restrictions which is why these youtubers were allowed to get the loans. It wasn’t just a simple process, you had to fill out a pretty lengthy application and provide documentation. I wouldn’t exactly say they’re defrauding the government. If the funds aren’t used under the strict guidelines they have to be paid back anyways. After the PPP was refunded at the end of April the funds didn’t quickly dry up. As of right now after the third round of funding there is still over 50% of the funding available.
JustMeAndMyDogs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JustMeAndMyDogs »

Greetings, YTMDramaCritics. Long-time lurker, have finally decided to join this "Franke discussion" of, well, the Frankes. It's kind of impressive that this (entire, extended) family can so consistently rise above all the background internet noise and make me go "Huh? What the...? They did NOT just...oh, yup, they absolutely did. Geez Louise, those poor kids." Or words to that effect. I've watched Franke Family Fun videos pretty regularly (off and on) over the past several years but I just can't handle the constant cringe anymore. Still morbidly curious though

Return to “8 Passengers”