JessChrisAndTheirBlendedFamilyOf4Months Part 33

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessChrisAndTheirBlendedFamilyOf4Months Part 33

Unread post by fortwendy »

webby wrote:she's giving the baby a Mickey themed birthday. oh my god. is she going to bring the twins to disneyland after all?
she really wants to get picked up by Maker Studio SO BAD
#doingitallformykids
I don't know what Maker Studio is either, but she's totally taking them to Disney. They are at the age where they will get it, Lilia will have fun, Landen will be cute, and she has to have a blow out to show up Natalie and Drake's baby girl's arrival.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

fortwendy wrote:
webby wrote:she's giving the baby a Mickey themed birthday. oh my god. is she going to bring the twins to disneyland after all?
#doingitallformykids
I don't know what Maker Studio is either, but she's totally taking them to Disney. They are at the age where they will get it, Lilia will have fun, Landen will be cute, and she has to have a blow out to show up Natalie and Drake's baby girl's arrival.
do you think she'll have enough money to take them all??? i know Landen is still free entrance, but the other 3?
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

No way Maker would even glance her way. She's of loose morals, all the women on there are Mormon or married. She attacked the Shaytards on one of their videos because they circumcised their kid, and was semi flirting with Carlie's ex husband at one point in time.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Why won't she cut lilia's hair just a little bit? Most people know that it will looks loads healthier, I'm trying to grow mine but I still cut it every so often so the ends aren't all frazzled.
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
ILurkThereforeIAm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ILurkThereforeIAm »

emloha_91 wrote:Why won't she cut lilia's hair just a little bit? Most people know that it will looks loads healthier, I'm trying to grow mine but I still cut it every so often so the ends aren't all frazzled.
Because if she did, she wouldn't look like a Disney Princess and Jess wouldn't have any more hashtags to use.

#myprincess #mybeauty #jealousofafouryearold #loveherhair #mamasbabygirl #stopgrowing
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

I mean it's W2 season she will maybe take them all but I think she will leave Lilia with Gabe. She will have her hands full with the boys.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

#doingitallformykids
Another overpriced Etsy ugly slacks shirt...
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:I mean it's W2 season she will maybe take them all but I think she will leave Lilia with Gabe. She will have her hands full with the boys.
She'll probably take Mimi along because Mimi NEVER helps! (;
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

twomommies wrote:
HelloHolaHallo wrote:I mean it's W2 season she will maybe take them all but I think she will leave Lilia with Gabe. She will have her hands full with the boys.
Jessica can't even take her kids on a WALK alone.... Let alone Disney....
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

MommyToASweetie wrote:
twomommies wrote:
Jessica can't even take her kids on a WALK alone.... Let alone Disney....
Lol maybe she'll get those child leashes.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Drake and that chick are having a GIRL ? Oh boy that must be a punch in the belly to Jess.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

marshmellow wrote:Drake and that chick are having a GIRL ? Oh boy that must be a punch in the belly to Jess.
isn't that exciting?!? :-P :cheer: :clap:
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

Maybe having a daughter will change Drake's womanizing ways
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:
#doingitallformykids
Maker studio??

And I'm not sure why, but on children I've always found Micky/Minnie mouse annoying. I don't think it's cute at all.

Don't hate me! :p
I'll one up you here - I hate Disney. As a child I loved the lion king, and that's it. I can't stand cartoons of any kind. I can't even tell you the plot or characters of ANY classic Disney movie. I thought snow white and sleeping beauty were the same person. The only thing I dislike more than Disney cartoons is adults who love them *cough*Jessica*cough*

And yes, of course, another ugly etsy birthday purchase.... Keep wasting that money, jess!

Sent from my AT10-A using Tapatalk
thehegemon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thehegemon »

Maker is my magic word- and my favorite Jess theory!
I think she would fit in just fine on the Mom's View right next to Carlie. Carlie's relationships make Jess' relationships look Amish wholesome. Lol.

Plus- it's not like Maker is all about the Shayidiots. They have over 1,000 channels signed that are very diverse. Lots of mommy vloggers that have nothing to do with the Mom's View. They even signed Snoop Dogg (who is Mr. Wholesome).

If Jess plays her cards right, she very well could get herself a Maker contract. Her biggest obstacle is going to be her lack of consistent content, not her lifestyle choices.
Just keep on sucking up to Mickey Mouse, Jess.

Back to lurkdome...
Share this dragon. If you do, lucky end for them and you.
medstudent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by medstudent »

I was just thinking: what if Jess feeds the kids crappy meals because that's all she affords to feed them? I am not from the US but I heard healthy food costs considerably more than the junk food.With four kids and no job could she really afford three healthy meals a day times 5(herself included) ? Also maybe she really doesn't know how to cook? Maybe she's one of those people who would rather spend money on crap like Disney trips and themed birthday parties in order to mantain appearances of a good life at the expense of the things that really matter, like healthy food or quality toys(choosing to buy many cheap ones instead of few decent ones in order to give the illusion that she totally afords showering her kids with millions of toys seems to support my theory) and such.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

medstudent wrote:I was just thinking: what if Jess feeds the kids crappy meals because that's all she affords to feed them? I am not from the US but I heard healthy food costs considerably more than the junk food.With four kids and no job could she really afford three healthy meals a day times 5(herself included) ? Also maybe she really doesn't know how to cook? Maybe she's one of those people who would rather spend money on crap like Disney trips and themed birthday parties in order to mantain appearances of a good life at the expense of the things that really matter, like healthy food or quality toys(choosing to buy many cheap ones instead of few decent ones in order to give the illusion that she totally afords showering her kids with millions of toys seems to support my theory) and such.
It's very possible but that would be no one's fault but her own. It's pretty sad if she can't afford good food for her kids but continues to feed it to them anyways because she's too lazy to get an actual job. It IS difficult to make healthy meals, and I can say that I personally go for bad foods because they're cheaper and easier. But I'm in college and I don't have kids. Jessica doesn't even make an effort. It's just easier for her to throw some hot dogs at them every day.

I grew up one of 5 kids and while of course we had bad foods sometimes my mom always had an actual meal on the table for supper. My parents weren't made of money either. We hardly ever ate out. And our house NEVER looked like Jessicas. I guess I'm just saying her excuses are shit. It's possible to keep your yard clean with 4 kids and it's possible to feed them healthy foods too. She uses having 4 kids as an excuse for these things but anyone with that many kids I'm sure will tell you she's just a lazy fuck.
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Ok I feel dumb. What is this maker studio you all are taking about?

If this was reddit I would put my question under "explain like I'm five" (ELIF) :p
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
fortwendy wrote:
#doingitallformykids
do you think she'll have enough money to take them all??? i know Landen is still free entrance, but the other 3?
I don't think she can afford it, but I think she'll find the money. Haha. Actually I agree, she'll probably leave Lilia with Gabe so she only has to wrangle the twins OR Landen, someone else will do the other half. Mimi, or Chris, who knows. Then she's only paying for the twins, and since it's their birthday Mimi will pay.

Do you think Jess KNOWS she can't handle all the kids on a walk/outing somewhere, or do you think she's even tried?? Maybe it's just hard, you know? ;)
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

A little off topic, but why does Drake take the twins and not Landen ? (She tells this in one of her recent vlogs) Just curious what could the reason be ??

Return to “JesssFam”