DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Finley will be 4 months old this month. I wonder when we will get his 4 month update. In June?
Plus I'm guessing we will never have an update on his heart :(
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sweet456 »

nmkstj wrote:Sweet456 - That video is last months (he's almost 4 months now actually, i believe?) update that she just got around to editing and uploading.
Oh thank you I was thinking he was two-three weeks older than my son so I was confused on what she was smoking. Honestly I don't see a point in even posting it then she should just make an updated one for three months or whatever
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Poor Ollie is already getting chunky. And it's so not his fault. He's getting that bowling ball head like his dad. That picture of Bryan with the light saber was so bad! He was all sweaty too... Ick.
Bryan and Missy would not survive the first challenge on the Amazing Race. You need brains, stamina, and athletic ability. Anyone think that they have _any_ of those things? My dream TV episode would be American Idol back when Simon Cowell was still on, and watching Bryan audition. But he would just dismiss Simon as a bully and a "hater". Just because you love music does not mean you have talent.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... 2f38cb.jpg[/img]

Holy shit I didn't know her scarring was that bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

lmmomSD wrote:Poor Ollie is already getting chunky. And it's so not his fault. He's getting that bowling ball head like his dad. That picture of Bryan with the light saber was so bad! He was all sweaty too... Ick.
Bryan and Missy would not survive the first challenge on the Amazing Race. You need brains, stamina, and athletic ability. Anyone think that they have _any_ of those things? My dream TV episode would be American Idol back when Simon Cowell was still on, and watching Bryan audition. But he would just dismiss Simon as a bully and a "hater". Just because you love music does not mean you have talent.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Oh okay, I thought I was the only one who noticed that Ollie was gaining a little more weight too! I noticed it while they were at the cabin for the "winter vacay" and he had legging-type pants on and a tight shirt. I feel bad for him because his parents feed him so much unnecessary shit that he could do without. They've accustomed him to chocolate milk and he probably drinks about 3-4 glasses a day. On top of that, add all the processed, frozen foods and all the eating out they do, and he'll be another Bryan in a couple years!
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

So Ollie's first breakfast of the day is chocolate milk and Reese's Puffs cereal. But rice cereal causes childhood obesity. Yup.
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

Cgl33 wrote:So Ollie's first breakfast of the day is chocolate milk and Reese's Puffs cereal. But rice cereal causes childhood obesity. Yup.
#LanningLogic
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Cgl33 wrote:So Ollie's first breakfast of the day is chocolate milk and Reese's Puffs cereal. But rice cereal causes childhood obesity. Yup.
Um, Reeses Puffs are vegan and therefore the healthy breakfast option #lawyered.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

sammibro wrote:I don't think I will be talking about Missy's skin anymore. I mean, good god, what is going on here? It's not even funny! //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... fc9025.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Hahaha, when I saw that I first thought the writing above Missy's actually said 'Mithy', and not 'Mitch'.
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

OhHiImSam wrote:
Um, Reeses Puffs are vegan and therefore the healthy breakfast option #lawyered.
Still unhealthy and full of sugar.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Hpgirl wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:
Still unhealthy and full of sugar.
Vegan-approved sugar.
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

I was so disgusted today. She gave him cereal and chocolate milk. I bet his stomach hurts throughout the day from eating too much sugar.

And it was annoying how missy was making it seem like her dad had the hardest job in the world.. Shoot, I know driving can get tiring but it's not the worst thing he could be doing. And that's the most I've heard her say something nice about anyone (other than her mom) she wouldn't even say 5 good things about her husband.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

marjg wrote:I was so disgusted today. She gave him cereal and chocolate milk. I bet his stomach hurts throughout the day from eating too much sugar.

And it was annoying how missy was making it seem like her dad had the hardest job in the world.. Shoot, I know driving can get tiring but it's not the worst thing he could be doing. And that's the most I've heard her say something nice about anyone (other than her mom) she wouldn't even say 5 good things about her husband.

I'd say he has the hardest job in the world... he lives with Mimi and Mithy is his daughter...
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

I'm watching Finn's update-- the first thing o thought was "could Missy have PPD?"

Jamiecrickets
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jamiecrickets »

marjg wrote:I'm watching Finn's update-- the first thing o thought was "could Missy have PPD?"

I've thought this, but I thought she was depressed prior to Finleys pregnancy, got worse during the pregnancy and post its now ppd.

I've struggled from both so it cane off to me like she was. But Im no doctor or know her on a more personal level so who knows.
tomato_hat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tomato_hat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... 48a524.jpg[/img]

Amanda knows what's up.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Someone in the comments asked for a video on Ollie's meals and meal ideas for toddlers.

Here you go Mithy:

Grilled cheese (with chocolate milk)
Mac and cheese (with chocolate milk)
Baby burrito (with chocolate milk)
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
sunshinean
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshinean »

actuallydear wrote:
sammibro wrote:I don't think I will be talking about Missy's skin anymore. I mean, good god, what is going on here? It's not even funny! //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... fc9025.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Hahaha, when I saw that I first thought the writing above Missy's actually said 'Mithy', and not 'Mitch'.
I thought the same thing I had to see it twice to make sure it wasn't hahahahshs
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

How are these two pulling in views at this point? I would think even tweens would get bored of their formula: Hiii Guuyz, Omigod we are so tired, feed ollie junk food, We are soooo busy, see mimi or cassie, go to target, eat out (freebirds or Olive Garden), vlog while driving, need to relax etc. You can not watch them for months and they are doing the same damn thing everyday.

Also I am gonna call bullshit on it being so hard to edit these daily video's compared to the effort he put in in the beginning. It seems to me in the beginning they videoed almost all day and into the night time to bed. Now it seems as if the camera is only on to capture certain daily things and of course the occasional pre-scripted fail BS. With that being said I bet the amount of footage is a lot less he has to sift through. Just look at the amount of time that went into Ollie's gender reveal vs. Finn's. You wouldn't even think it was done by the same people.

oh and screw Mithy she is a disgusting human being inside and out. Bryan might be fame hungry, but atleast he is the one promoting it and getting it for his endeavors and hers. She on the other hand believes she deserves it all. Such an entitled piece of work.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

laughsatytfame wrote:How are these two pulling in views at this point? I would think even tweens would get bored of their formula: Hiii Guuyz, Omigod we are so tired, feed ollie junk food, We are soooo busy, see mimi or cassie, go to target, eat out (freebirds or Olive Garden), vlog while driving, need to relax etc. You can not watch them for months and they are doing the same damn thing everyday.

Also I am gonna call bullshit on it being so hard to edit these daily video's compared to the effort he put in in the beginning. It seems to me in the beginning they videoed almost all day and into the night time to bed. Now it seems as if the camera is only on to capture certain daily things and of course the occasional pre-scripted fail BS. With that being said I bet the amount of footage is a lot less he has to sift through. Just look at the amount of time that went into Ollie's gender reveal vs. Finn's. You wouldn't even think it was done by the same people.

oh and screw Mithy she is a disgusting human being inside and out. Bryan might be fame hungry, but atleast he is the one promoting it and getting it for his endeavors and hers. She on the other hand believes she deserves it all. Such an entitled piece of work.
If you look at the last few momths, I think views are down or not as high as they could be.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”