Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by saltliferocks »

They are not staying in their house for another year, yet they are painting it with colors circa 1990. That makes no sense. Good luck staging it to sell. These two are SO stuck in the wrong decade.
Most of Nia's wreaths look really outdated and chintzy to me.
ag1116

Unread post by ag1116 »

saltliferocks wrote:They are not staying in their house for another year, yet they are painting it with colors circa 1990. That makes no sense. Good luck staging it to sell. These two are SO stuck in the wrong decade.
I was thinking the exact same thing. Looking at their living room, craft room, and kitchen I could already tell they have bad taste. The colors they were looking at are pretty similar to the colors on the kitchen and craft room walls. They also spend money on crappy gardening projects instead of actually fixing their front landscape. Their house has no curve appeal at all which is going to be tough when they try to show the house to potential buyers.
ag1116

Unread post by ag1116 »

saltliferocks wrote:They are not staying in their house for another year, yet they are painting it with colors circa 1990. That makes no sense. Good luck staging it to sell. These two are SO stuck in the wrong decade.
I was thinking the exact same thing. Looking at their living room, craft room, and kitchen I could already tell they have bad taste. The colors they were looking at are pretty similar to the colors on the kitchen and craft room walls. They also spend money on crappy gardening projects instead of actually fixing their front landscape. Their house has no curve appeal at all which is going to be tough when they try to show the house to potential buyers.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

Does anyone else here like Nia or at least like her for the most part. Even though it may be more boring I find when she is vlogging by herself it is so much nicer. I feel like she has a good and kind heart. I just kinda feel like she is different when she is with Sam. Of course I don't agree with all her ideals or even like her crafts but she's so much more like able especially these last few vlogs (which I admittedly fast forward through so I could miss a lot). It does kinda make me wonder how different she would be without Sam or am I the only one who sees a difference.
( I am in no way wishing her kids away or stating they should divorce)

OH and also is best friends just reaching out to a bunch of youtubers because Jess had it in her video too.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

I do think Nia is likable, especially when she is away from Sam. Although I dont agree with some of her ideals and disciplining her kids, she seems sweet and kind. Unfortunately she is also naive, gullible, and easily influenced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soupie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by soupie »

i agree that nia seems very sweet and well-intentioned, but very naive. she doesn't seem open to entertaining thoughts/ideas that conflict with what she already thinks about things and that can be dangerous. she's got some antiquated ideas about raising kids (that paddle thing she kept in her purse??) that maybe a lot of the older generation will agree with, but not fellow young parents.

i like how she mentioned symphony's day of prayer assembly/program thing and how "it was so sweet, they just talked about how things used to be, when they came to america and there was nothing and they believed in god to build a strong nation" blah blah blah....what?? politics and religion aside, can we at least agree that there wasn't """nothing""" here when the europeans first settled? that's a lil too much blind patriotism too early for my taste haha. but doesn't surprise me that she'd rather remain willfully ignorant.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Apparently she is also ill-informed. Pick up a book, Nia. And no, not one that Sam has to pre-approve before you read it. Ugh.

yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

So Nia had a nip slip in their belly cast video. The video was edited and reuploaded shortly after people realized it? I personally think it was on purpose.... Anything for those views.

tmarieme
Informer
Informer

I agree they will pretty much do anything for the views but I don't think they did it on purpose. I actually watched the video pretty much right away because I was curious to see the "Belly Casting" never heard of it before. I didn't notice anything, I was a little surprised they were so comfortable filming her with so little clothing on seeing as they had a problem with zootopia. I just can't foresee them posting a video with her nipple knowing how many Christian followers they had even if looked like it was on accident. Anyway they may have missed it but you could be right they may have done it on purpose even knowing how gross people are. I was surprised they posted a video with Abram in his underwear not because it in itself is inappropriate but because of all the inappropriate people out there, so they obviously aren't too worried about creeps.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Has anyone started to notice that they are super disorganized? Who waits until their wife is full term to start moving furniture and painting in the house? Like for someone who has not been working for months, he has no excuse!! The paint fumes are so bad for Nia and the little kids - I can't believe he had that room filled with dirt and dust and have Abraham running around bare foot in there!

Also - nobody needs to see them potty training Abraham and sticking his head in a toilet - it's so disgusting!

Nia gets very uncomfortable with things that Sam does sometimes, he doesn't even respect her privacy. I could tell she didn't want to be filmed first thing in the morning when they brought her food in on Mother's Day, that was just uncalled for! The poor girl can't even speak up and say something to the idiot cuz he will flip out and go all psycho on her!
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sam is so disorganized because Satan is always tempting him with those naps & Ashley Madison, lol.
Withlovefromparis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Withlovefromparis »

Good luck explaining to your grown up kid why you put videos on him on the potty for everyone to see on the Internet. So disrespectful :x
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

When Sam was talking about being leery of his dad, I thought of Symphony, and how she always seems cautious of Sam.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I've watched a couple vlogs since their notorious toilet pregnancy test lol & while I haven't seen anything too bad, I instantly had creepy vibes from Sam. Nia seems sweet but brainwashed.

Does anyone have any recommendations for their weirdest vlogs?
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I've watched a couple vlogs since their notorious toilet pregnancy test lol & while I haven't seen anything too bad, I instantly had creepy vibes from Sam. Nia seems sweet but brainwashed.

All of them, unfortunately.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

flightlessbird wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I've watched a couple vlogs since their notorious toilet pregnancy test lol & while I haven't seen anything too bad, I instantly had creepy vibes from Sam. Nia seems sweet but brainwashed.

Not so much the ones in the last month. Sam has calmed down a bunch (maybe his form of nesting).

Okay so I am happy someone mentioned the waiting for the painting and stuff. I know they have paints that aren't as harmful but you'd think this would have got done sooner. considering he was supposed to have the time. She may be scheduled for a c-section but I would have cautioned on the safe side considering she could come sooner.

Also does anyone know why she is having c-section? I have no issues with it even if it was just planned because she wanted one. I just didn't know if she had issues with Abram or Symphony. I wasn't watching when she had them. I heard her say her doctor wouldn't do a VBAC so I know she had one with Abram.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

tmarieme wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:

Not so much the ones in the last month. Sam has calmed down a bunch (maybe his form of nesting).

Okay so I am happy someone mentioned the waiting for the painting and stuff. I know they have paints that aren't as harmful but you'd think this would have got done sooner. considering he was supposed to have the time. She may be scheduled for a c-section but I would have cautioned on the safe side considering she could come sooner.

Also does anyone know why she is having c-section? I have no issues with it even if it was just planned because she wanted one. I just didn't know if she had issues with Abram or Symphony. I wasn't watching when she had them. I heard her say her doctor wouldn't do a VBAC so I know she had one with Abram.
There are a few were he acted insane. I'll have to search for them. Have you seen those how to basic videos on YouTube? It was like he was trying to copy those. Symphony was an emergency c section, I believe. I'm not exactly sure why although they've talked about it before.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

So let's re-cap the last vlog.....Nia was running around with her kids, and picking up furniture....while Sam was at home vlogging?? Also - he took time to point out he couldn't move the things around the room because he was too buys vlogging? Ummm priorities people!!!

Nia went and picked up this table for Symphony's room which Sam rejected the minute she got home - he wasn't even polite to acknowledge his pregnant wife is running around like a crazy person doing all these things while he sits his lazy ass at home!!

I actually felt bad for Nia - like he could have made all those stupid comments after the vlog was over, or in private....but I guess Sam will really do anything to get people to watch "their real drama". Takes me back to the ashley madison vlog they did...with Nia saying "marriage is the real deal"....I'll bet one day she will watch herself saying that thinking "why am I with this psychotic freak"
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

brownprincess93 wrote:So let's re-cap the last vlog.....Nia was running around with her kids, and picking up furniture....while Sam was at home vlogging?? Also - he took time to point out he couldn't move the things around the room because he was too buys vlogging? Ummm priorities people!!!

Nia went and picked up this table for Symphony's room which Sam rejected the minute she got home - he wasn't even polite to acknowledge his pregnant wife is running around like a crazy person doing all these things while he sits his lazy ass at home!!

I actually felt bad for Nia - like he could have made all those stupid comments after the vlog was over, or in private....but I guess Sam will really do anything to get people to watch "their real drama". Takes me back to the ashley madison vlog they did...with Nia saying "marriage is the real deal"....I'll bet one day she will watch herself saying that thinking "why am I with this psychotic freak"
If this is what he acts like on camera, just imagine that off camera, he must be 10x worse.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

One would think that Sam would stay far away from referencing anything planted in a toilet... Just sayin..
It's interesting that S&N kind of blew off Matt & Em shortly after they became 'famous', (they didn't even vlog
The meet-up) yet now they give them a shout out? #TrueFriends

Return to “Sam and Nia”