TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

lalaa
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by lalaa »

Bluewolf wrote: Anna's outfit today..tight jeans..already? really?!

that's her new diaper bag, generously provided by some company ... here's the link http://www.storksak.com/product.php?sho ... iantid=149

and here's a link to her other new handbag, also generously provided by some company ... http://korethandbags.com/products/turned-out-too/
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

Lea wrote:Anna reminds me of a lot of women/girls I know. It's hard to pinpoint it, but there's something very uncomfortable about them. has this look in her eyes quite a lot that seem really sinister and bitter. The voice she uses to talk to Emilia sounds almost evil, hardly a mother cooing at her baby.

Anna seems annoyed at Emilia for disrupting her life of applying make-up and painting her nails. It's like she feeds her than gives her to Jonathan. Your baby shouldn't be a chore or something you have to put up with.

Jonathan is doing great though. Say what you want about him but from where I'm standing he's being a damn good husband and father. He does all the editing and uploading without question; when he got the cot and pushchair he didn't just leave it lying around in a box, he put them up straight away; constantly tending to Emilia, etc. I find it a shame that when he hugs Anna he films it as if to say 'see, she does love me'.
agreed! and i have a sneaky suspicion that anna has yet to change a diaper since being back from the hospital.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

Kh12lr8 wrote:Did anyone notice when Anna was grooming the dogs, and Emilia started crying she said the dogs were more important than her? She said she was joking, but I can't help but think she isn't joking. She only wants to dress her up, everything else is a chore. Has she actually changed a diaper on camera? I don't remember seeing her.
i heard it and was going to comment on it, also! don't buy the just joking bs, either. she's so full of shit. it makes me sick.
prettyitalianbella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by prettyitalianbella »

SHE SAID THAT????? WHAT THE HELL....thats not something i find at all funny as a mother
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

prettyitalianbella wrote:SHE SAID THAT????? WHAT THE HELL....thats not something i find at all funny as a mother
We pretty much "called" that com'in..... :(
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

geeklove wrote:ugh. they keep putting a duvet on Emilia. They aren't just ignorant. They are WILLFULLY ignorant. People have been telling them that's not safe and they just ignore it.

Fatso and Ninny, since we all know you read here, it disgusts me that you care more about spiting your 'haters' than your own infant daughter's life. You would rather continue being ignorant and create unnecessary risks for your daughter than listen to people who know what they're talking about and are giving you advice because they care about the innocent child in this situation. I am disgusted that you would rather vlog while driving than idk wait to vlog when you get where you're going or using your camera mount (which is a better shot than your ugly mug anyway). Even if you don't trust our opinions, you should care enough about your daughter to spend two minutes googling co-sleeping and duvets or comforters because I can guarantee you you'll find HUNDREDS of results that all say that your baby can overheat or suffocate if you use heavy bedding. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Here's one now:
http://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/sleep/ ... ingsafely/

I wish they would just put the baby in the crib where she is safe..but I realize they can't because there is too much crap in the crib!
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

geekinthepink wrote:
beautyish2 wrote:
Butterfly008 wrote:Jofus is like ALWAYS carrying the baby around... Her feeding the baby probably makes her feel like she does enough for the child.

She is so fortunate that he is around all the time though, with a regular working husband she probably would've gone mad by now...
that was my thoughts to. She doesn't know how lucky she is. She doesn't have the normal mom's life.
the minions argue in the comments like mad people about how she's a working mum and that's why she's so bitchy right now. so much stress.

really? come on.
Those children don't know what real work is. Anna has it sweet and easy. Especially with everyone else paying for things for THEIR baby.
sorbet

Unread post by sorbet »

geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:Watching Anna's new video. Either she is wearing the belly bandit wrong or she got a size too small. It doesn't look right.
What it should look like....
how Anna's looks.

Someone should totally do the Expectation vs. Reality.
umm. anna's looks about 12 sizes too small. you can actually see that she can't close it properly. I mean, it's supposed to be tight I guess... but hers looks TOO tight.
Sorry, I know we've moved on, but did just want to add:
I agree the BB looks awful in this pic, but think Anna has just succeeded in putting it on incredibly badly, as it looks 500 times better in this pic. Even in this pic I think she's positioned it wrong, but it looks like it could fit perfectly if she followed the instructions properly!

putain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by putain »

is there a huge stain on the left side of the BB?
xoxo
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

putain wrote:is there a huge stain on the left side of the BB?

It's milk - she said she's been leaking all over everything. To which I say, she obviously isn't using good breast pads.
Caaitlinxo

Unread post by Caaitlinxo »

04:34 on the new vlog "Cordless baby" she seriously did say the dogs more important than Emilia, eurgh that's not even a joke that's wrong.
Lolaly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lolaly »

I cant believe she said that, about the dogs being more important than her baby. Even if she claims it was a joke, there is this saying: "In every joke there is a grain of truth".

Is it just me or do her eyes look disturbing in that upper pic to anyone else? To me they look almost evil there.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Lolaly wrote:I cant believe she said that, about the dogs being more important than her baby. Even if she claims it was a joke, there is this saying: "In every joke there is a grain of truth".

Is it just me or do her eyes look disturbing in that upper pic to anyone else? To me they look almost evil there.
Haha I ALWAYS tell my husband that lol. When it cracks a joke at me I say "To every joke there is some truth to it." Lol then he just laughs at me. I say it so much that he says it back to me. But about the dog comment Anna made, NO mother would ever "joke" about a dog being more important than their own flesh and blood... She must have the sickest sense of humor I know. Since degrading her husband in front of the public and saying dogs are more important than her child are "jokes." Right Anna. Let's just face it, you are the biggest mega bitch in the world.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sorbet wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
umm. anna's looks about 12 sizes too small. you can actually see that she can't close it properly. I mean, it's supposed to be tight I guess... but hers looks TOO tight.
Sorry, I know we've moved on, but did just want to add:
I agree the BB looks awful in this pic, but think Anna has just succeeded in putting it on incredibly badly, as it looks 500 times better in this pic. Even in this pic I think she's positioned it wrong, but it looks like it could fit perfectly if she followed the instructions properly!

The problem with the way she has it positioned in the picture on her blog is it is too high. You can see her stomach bulging from underneath the belly bandit. That is one of the most important parts that the belly bandit is suppose to be working on. It is suppose to cover the obliques and love handle area, and she is targeting her waist with the bb. If she keeps wearing it like that, it's not going to compress that bulge. All she needs is a small, and it would fit lower and target the RIGHT areas.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

By god, her hair, her skin, her bag and the cabinets are all the same shade of brown.
jusayin15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jusayin15 »

I haven't seen, Ana, even once come running when the baby was crying to calm her down. I don't think she has postpartum depression, I think she's just not a warm, loving, person. Remember the christening of Jo's nephew, she held the baby in such an awkward way, like she wanted to be away from 'it'.

If she really cared more for her baby than her dogs, then they would have given the puppies away. I think keeping them was Ana's idea mostly, because she always wants to walk all the puppies at once even though it makes it difficult for them to walk them, whereas, Jo didn't seem to want to. Hard to judge someone with just 20-30 minute vlogs, but we've had a whole three years of daily vlogs to get to know her frostiness.

And while, Jo lacks common sense and basic hygiene, he seems to always be there for Emilia.
Lolaly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lolaly »

jusayin15 wrote:I haven't seen, Ana, even once come running when the baby was crying to calm her down. I don't think she has postpartum depression, I think she's just not a warm, loving, person. Remember the christening of Jo's nephew, she held the baby in such an awkward way, like she wanted to be away from 'it'.

If she really cared more for her baby than her dogs, then they would have given the puppies away. I think keeping them was Ana's idea mostly, because she always wants to walk all the puppies at once even though it makes it difficult for them to walk them, whereas, Jo didn't seem to want to. Hard to judge someone with just 20-30 minute vlogs, but we've had a whole three years of daily vlogs to get to know her frostiness.

And while, Jo lacks common sense and basic hygiene, he seems to always be there for Emilia.
This. Totally agree.
Why do even people on this board make excuses for that bitch? She doesnt have postpartum depression, shes just a bitch and always has been. She can read and find ways to get herself back in shape (BellyBandit), but she cannot read up on how to care for her baby!? So when it comes to herself and her looks (obviously the only important thing in her world) she is smart enough to use google, but not when it concerns the proper care and health of her child? This woman disgusts me so much I cant even put it into words, and Im not even a mother!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

About the baby's cord "falling off." Did anyone else notice HOW FULL that diaper was?! Also, her stomach was beet red just above the diaper. I don't think they are changing her diapers enough. Anyway about the cord/belly button. When my daughter's cord fell off, her belly button looked completely normal. Emilia's looks a bit infected, and looks like there is part of the cord still stuck on there. Also, we took the clip off once it had "dried up" a bit, because it seemed as though the clip weighed it down and I didn't want anything pulling on the cord. Everyone else that I know that has had a baby takes the clip off too once it has dried up a bit.

In other news, it seems like Anna still can't figure out how to properly hold her baby. Some classes would have taught her that. You don't shove a newborns face into your shoulder that has ALL you hair on. You can see she was trying to move her head. Poor Emilia... NEW HASHTAG GUYS..... #PoorEmilia.. lol ;)
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Anyone else notice that in the vlog from a couple of days ago, Anna said weight loss was the least of her concerns and that she wasn't going to be talking about weightloss or doing belly pics for awhile? Then, just two days later does a video and blog post talking about how much weight she has lost so far and showing her postpartum belly. Not only that, she's wearing the belly bandit (albeit incorrectly) because obviously, she is concerned about what she looks like postpartum. She is such a hypocrite! smh
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MBeckham »

I've been reading here for quite some time, but didn't have any account, until tonight. So, hello!

I've been watching Jofus and Anna for a while now, probably a couple of years and they're reallly getting on my nerves since having that baby. Maybe because I'm Anna's age and a mother of 3, or maybe just because I have common sense, I'm not sure!!

The other day I commented on their video (Megan Beckham) about washing the nasty dogs especially since they're in the bed with their newborn. People are just so stupid they can't "understand" why it's bad to have the dogs in that bed with that poor baby. Ugh. Anyway, today's vlog, did anyone notice when she was grooming Sina (I think?) on the bed and you could see her leg, it was basically orange?? and her knee was white? Wow. I took a screen shot, which I can enter below.. If I figure out how to.

I think for the most part, Jofus is really trying to make an OKAY effort at being a father, he's certainly more attentive than Anna is, but he needs a lot of work and needs to educate himself. Oh and stop bugging the baby! Argh.

Anna is off in her own little world and acts like her only job is to feed the baby and wear her BB wrong. lol. Please, Please, for the love of God, STOP USING YOUR SELF TANNER! YOU ARE ORANGE AND LOOK LIKE A SKINNY OOMPA LOOMPA! LOL. I'm not even kidding and her foundation is WAY too dark for her. She looks ridiculous.

Also, it's weird to me that sometimes she has a thick irish accent and sometimes, she doesn't.. odd.

Picture??

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”