Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by Megs1988 »

GGF1987 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:20 pm
Megs1988 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:10 pm
Hound11 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:19 pm Ok who has watched the new video? What are they only addressing this one time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I turned it on and immediately after their intro Rachelle got out of the car with Emma and put her on the concrete walking barefoot. Idk how hot concrete in California is in the summer, but in Georgia it’s way too hot to walk barefoot. Especially a baby.
They do this all the time and it make me cringe every time! It is here in Texas too.
I don’t even want my dogs walking on our driveway when it’s hot outside! When I take them for walks I walk in the road and put them on the grass growing on the edge of the road.
Ket52
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ket52 »

dramallama429 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:20 pm Poor Emma, I feel bad that she will be off formula soon. Now she will get fed greasy, processed pizza all the time because her mother can’t be bothered to cook for her. That pizza will wreak havoc on anyone’s stomach, let alone a one year old who isn’t fully on solids yet. 🤢
I was pretty blown away by this too. I can’t even imagine feeding my one year old Little Ceaser’s pizza. I’m not saying I’m a perfect mother who always cooks perfect meals for my son, but I definitely draw the line at take out. Babies that young should be eating a clean diet with limited salt and refined sugar. Cake pops and pizza are a terrible choice.
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

I guess google figures no one is dumb enough to let their kid on hot concrete so only a pet chart. It has been in the 90s where she lives so Emma is barefoot on about 147° sidewalk. She doesn’t need kids. Sometimes there is a reason you can’t have kids.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

Floridagator 1012 wrote:I guess google figures no one is dumb enough to let their kid on hot concrete so only a pet chart. It has been in the 90s where she lives so Emma is barefoot on about 147° sidewalk. She doesn’t need kids. Sometimes there is a reason you can’t have kids.
Rachelle probably hopes she burns her feet so she can clickbait the video. *3rd degree burns on her feet (hospital messed up)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

[quote=opangatay post_id=1455340 time=1565131881 user_id=37791]
I really can’t stand when they call Justin papa. It just reminds me of Stranger Things now and obviously that was a shitty situation for Eleven lmao.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... d2b7ff.jpg[/IMG]

He’s literally so gross to me. Even on these threads of everybody I watch and criticize, I don’t typically comment too much on physical appearances, but Justin genuinely makes me so physically and viscerally uncomfortable. And seriously, he doesn’t do ANYTHING. I could literally rant about him not doing anything all day but then I wouldn’t be doing anything either lmao. He’s so unattractive it’s like almost hard to comprehend because it’s not even like he’s that *unusual* looking, he looks like a pretty normal white dude for the most part, but he’s just legimately GROSS and I can’t even explain why. It honestly feels like an instinct as a woman that I’m repulsed by him lol.

[/quote]

I agree. I think what repulses me most about Justin is his entitlement and laziness. He essentially quit two jobs (the military and car dealership) within a few months of each other and refuses to work. His excuse was so that he could focus on school. But he only took a few classes for a semester and spent his free time bitching about his rental or playing video games. He easily could have gotten a part time job on the weekends or evenings when he didn’t have class. Now, it’s the second week of August and they have made no mention of Justina returning to school for the fall semester.
It’s also gross that trashstina expects a 400k house with no real source of income or career—-they expect everything to be handed to them. Most people work for years to save for that type of home, but here Trashstina wants it just handed to them. They made snide remarks about “older” homes and acted like older homes were beneath them. They also bitch about how shitty their rental is, but do nothing to fix up the house. Let’s be real—they are probably paying a reasonable price for rent and the landlord hasn’t raised the rent on them in years. They lucked out.
Both Rachelle and Justin are lazy parents. However, between Justin’s entitlement, lack of a real job and nasty, negative attitude, he really really grosses me out. It has nothing to do with his looks, more like his behavior.
Beanmama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Beanmama »

Guys- with all jokes aside I really do think rach and Justin are great parents. Yeah they might slip up and do something differently but you can really tell that there’s a lot of love and respect in their relationship and that really shows in how responsibly they are raising their beautiful daughter. Also I’m totally fucking with you guys. Rash and tomato suck and poor baby shrek has no hope of being a normal, successful human because her parents act like my geriatric dog.

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Beanmama wrote:Guys- with all jokes aside I really do think rach and Justin are great parents. Yeah they might slip up and do something differently but you can really tell that there’s a lot of love and respect in their relationship and that really shows in how responsibly they are raising their beautiful daughter. Also I’m totally fucking with you guys. Rash and tomato suck and poor baby shrek has no hope of being a normal, successful human because her parents act like my geriatric dog.

You can't say they're great then three sentences later say they suck.
They're awful parents imo. They're too self absorbed and worried about YouTube and the YouTube check. Always asking for handouts. Manhandling Emma. Too worried about the next one. They don't clean or take care of the yard or house for Emma. They let Emma be in dangerous positions(crawling next to the steps without a gate, walking on scorching hot sidewalk, climbing on the edge of the bed next to pull cords for the blinds, makeshift train out of an empty diaper box that could bust open, throwing her around over concrete, walking up steps.) It's all common sense and I'm sure they do it on purpose to get a rise and attention. They use Emma as a pawn.
They're not great. Not even close to okay. They definitely don't need more kids.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

hollyorkizona
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hollyorkizona »

Beanmama wrote:Guys- with all jokes aside I really do think rach and Justin are great parents. Yeah they might slip up and do something differently but you can really tell that there’s a lot of love and respect in their relationship and that really shows in how responsibly they are raising their beautiful daughter. Also I’m totally fucking with you guys. Rash and tomato suck and poor baby shrek has no hope of being a normal, successful human because her parents act like my geriatric dog.

Oh my God you 100% got me. My eyebrows were in the heavens and my jaw on the floor!!! ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Beanmama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Beanmama »

SouthernGal wrote:

They're awful parents imo. They're too self absorbed and worried about YouTube and the YouTube check. Always asking for handouts. Manhandling Emma. Too worried about the next one. They don't clean or take care of the yard or house for Emma. They let Emma be in dangerous positions(crawling next to the steps without a gate, walking on scorching hot sidewalk, climbing on the edge of the bed next to pull cords for the blinds, makeshift train out of an empty diaper box that could bust open, throwing her around over concrete, walking up steps.) It's all common sense and I'm sure they do it on purpose to get a rise and attention. They use Emma as a pawn.
They're not great. Not even close to okay. They definitely don't need more kids.

Lmao sounds like you didn’t read what I posted at all but oooookay Image

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Beanmama wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:

Lmao sounds like you didn’t read what I posted at all but oooookay Image

Lmao sorry girl. Putting my 4 month old asleep and all I was able to read was the first part when my 2 year old came screaming that there was a bug in her room. Hahaha
Ignore me.
Everything I said was true though, hopefully Rash will see it.
Again, sorry! Lolol

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

I was already forming a reply to you in my head when I read the last part Image well done Image

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Ket52 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:32 am
dramallama429 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:20 pm Poor Emma, I feel bad that she will be off formula soon. Now she will get fed greasy, processed pizza all the time because her mother can’t be bothered to cook for her. That pizza will wreak havoc on anyone’s stomach, let alone a one year old who isn’t fully on solids yet. 🤢
I was pretty blown away by this too. I can’t even imagine feeding my one year old Little Ceaser’s pizza. I’m not saying I’m a perfect mother who always cooks perfect meals for my son, but I definitely draw the line at take out. Babies that young should be eating a clean diet with limited salt and refined sugar. Cake pops and pizza are a terrible choice.
Seriously, I wouldn’t even eat Little Ceasars myself. And if she absolutely cannot cook (no excuse but let’s play devils advocate because we all get in that mood sometimes) at least pick a healthier option... chick fil a grilled nuggets with fruit and veggies, etc. So many options and yet she chooses Little Ceasars
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

So they put in an offer on a house and wrote a letter to the seller? I’m betting they low-balled them and explained why ha. Writing a letter to the seller is not normal...

Also why do they not take this very seriously? They’re saying if their offer is accepted they have 17 days to actually decide if they want it... that’s not how it works! That’s fucked up for them to just be playing games when someone is seriously looking to sell their house. Wtf.
MorbidPixie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MorbidPixie »

A couple things from today's vlog.

Are they buying a bank owned home? I thought typically sellers have like max 72 hours to accept an offer. Why would they be waiting 17 days?
Theres nothing wrong with buying a bank owned home. Just why be so weird about it? Why buy a house when you dont know what a normal process is? I'm????

Emma does have an ear infection, a "deep ear infection" and as they said maybe from a cold she had a month ago.

Justin is teaching emma to say "bad beau" cause that's smart.
Justin and emma just playing is cute, I bet she doesnt even give a crap about the tv when shes actually being stimulated by her parents.
Chimama14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chimama14 »

dramallama429 wrote:So they put in an offer on a house and wrote a letter to the seller? I’m betting they low-balled them and explained why ha. Writing a letter to the seller is not normal...

Also why do they not take this very seriously? They’re saying if their offer is accepted they have 17 days to actually decide if they want it... that’s not how it works! That’s fucked up for them to just be playing games when someone is seriously looking to sell their house. Wtf.
Our realtor made us write a letter to our seller, she said it was courtesy and to make them accept the offer sooner Image idk I would have not wrote it myself but it was advised to us.

They were probably advised too.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Writing a letter is very normal. Especially if it is a hot market.

Chimama14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chimama14 »

“Let’s see what Daddy is making for dinner” frozen orange chicken lol wtf?! They didn’t even have any veggies to go with.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dramallama429 wrote:So they put in an offer on a house and wrote a letter to the seller? I’m betting they low-balled them and explained why ha. Writing a letter to the seller is not normal...

The 17 days may include inspection. You can always back our if the inspection goes bad. She probably just left that out.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also if it gets accepted and the bank turns them down you will never hear the real reason.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It’s going to be funny if they do get this house it will be nothing close to what they have been saying they can afford.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”