BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by smom12 »

December wrote:Freenk is not following Brittany on IG anymore,she is still following him though
Are you for real? Please I need a good laugh. Someone confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I know sometims IG glitches so t may not mean anything
cass
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cass »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:23 pm I know sometims IG glitches so t may not mean anything
this is true... idk how many times ive read on here that people say, X and X dont follow each other anymore but someone confirms that they do. people shouldnt get sucked into this!
wolfybutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wolfybutt »

Mine is showing that brit isn’t following him, but he’s following her lol

anyajen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anyajen »

Nope, they’re still following each other!
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

Mine shows they are following each other

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Lol.... oh how times have changed.... to think she walked out in him about 8 weeks later

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

What's her excuse for not doing vlogmas I wonder??? Seems like shes been kinda MIA lately
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

sryjbc0918 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:21 pm What's her excuse for not doing vlogmas I wonder??? Seems like shes been kinda MIA lately
Pfft! She don't need no excuse! She's Britney mutha effin Morrows! She's a fireman's wife and mother to Scarscar, and those other 3... And she's trying to find out why Scarscar keeps breaking out in a rash, while she's drinking creamer with a dash of coffee, and breastfeeding her... knowing she's allergic to cow's milk... she has a hard life, alright! What else do you want from her?? :lol:
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

December wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:13 pm Freenk is not following Brittany on IG anymore,she is still following him though
I am LIVING 👏 for this rn lololol

Karma that you?👀

*edit*

Saw it's fake news. Damn I thought karma had finally made its appearance. Why do the WORST people always avoid it?
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I don’t have a good feeling about their relationship. I could be totally wrong about it, but I’m not one to see a happy IG/YT family and be so gullible to think “oh golly gee they must be perfect then”... come on. For me there are red flags. The first being how quick they moved in their relationship. There’s this thing called love bombing, it’s a tactic abusers often use and what better target than a single mom with multiple kids including one with MD and a YT paycheck. Then you see the changes in Aria. I have a daughter her age, and I get that kids go through growth spurts and some are just skinny and lanky. But it’s not just the noticeable weight loss, it’s the fact that she doesn’t have that spark in her eyes anymore. That child has had the rug pulled out from under her, and no amount of $$ spent or shiny new things is going to make up for it Britney!

Then you have the thing Christine posted, and remember she said way back in the beginning that she wouldn’t trust Frank around children. Gee, wonder why? Sure, she could be lying. But from my experience, these things usually have some grain of truth them. He says the relationship ended because she cheated and that doesn’t surprise that he would say that or that Britney would buy it hook line and sinker.

Then you have this little talk about how Frank disciplining the kids has been an adjustment, and they’ve had to learn a lot. Ask any therapist or child psych, once a kid is past the age of about 3-4 the step parent shouldn’t be a primary disciplinarian in the home. He shouldn’t be disciplining Aria.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Oh AND you have the fact that Frankenweenie is attached to Britney literally everywhere she goes. Even on a girls night with friends.

He’s weird. I’m just gonna say it.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

I honestly feel our comments on here are starting to get to her. She hates being told she's anything less than perfect. She can't keep the facade up forever. She's even said it herself how she wishes she could say whatever on the vlogs. It's not that Britch is realizing she's a bad mother....it's that she doesn't like being called out on so many of the things she does.

Pot calling the kettle black when in her world she thinks it's always white
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

If they’re fighting that would explain the lack of videos.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Scarletts face is red as if her “mother” has been consuming dairy. I recognize it because that’s how my son’s face looked before I cut dairy. Wtf she needs to get her shit together!! It’s not like she can’t afford dairy free alternatives. She’s just so damn selfish it’s disgusting
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

... but yeah let's go ahead and chance bringing a terminally ill child into this world because "blended" family goals Image

Also, second picture, I'm always equal parts disgusted and tickled when these people air their dirty laundry on SM[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 11a2e1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... ac72e7.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

What the heck was that picture she posted of scar in her instastories lol.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

The thing thats most annoying about Britney & Vanessa failing at vlogmas is that’s it’s something so simple that they still can’t manage to accomplish. They have literal months to plan what videos they wanna do & to plan a few pre recorded ones in case life happens yet they still can’t complete 25 days of basic vlogging.

Then they have the audacity to call themselves working moms when they can’t even keep simple deadlines they give themselves. They wouldn’t know real work if it punched them in the face, can you imagine them actually working a real job with real last minute deadlines, not being able to call out sick cz they don’t feel like working or it’s your kid’s birthday it your kids are sick etc?!
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

That is what pisses me off too. They chose to do youtube, they make the choice to say they are going to do vlogmas and it doesnt even have to be that time consuming if they plan ahead and are organized. Brit is just so lazy and so ill planned for ever little thing she does and waits till the last minute for any and everything but wonders why people dont kiss her ass.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Imagine calling in sick to work because your kid has an allergy? Like, they'd be like "Umm and?!" or calling in because your life with 4 kids is so so crazy and you need to buy stocking stuffers at Target!
Britney has no fucking clue. She has a husband home mulitple days a week, a cleaning lady and she literally can get paid to cook dinner or do laundry (clean with me, sponsored videos etc)
Most moms I know do what she does and more and also work outside the home.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”