Deesker
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by Deesker »

Sharphole2000 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:14 am
Motherof2dragons wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:50 am Did she think no one was going to be building next to her? Like wtf chick...what did you expect when you live in a subdivision? Maybe she’ll have to wake up before 8am now. Omg!

Lets call it karma for her putting up 500 f#$king traffic cones so her kids can terrorize the neighborhood on their scooters.
YES!!! Good one!!! :D
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

Deesker wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:04 pm
Sharphole2000 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:14 am
Motherof2dragons wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:50 am Did she think no one was going to be building next to her? Like wtf chick...what did you expect when you live in a subdivision? Maybe she’ll have to wake up before 8am now. Omg!

Lets call it karma for her putting up 500 f#$king traffic cones so her kids can terrorize the neighborhood on their scooters.
YES!!! Good one!!! :D
I just don’t understand what she expected. She moved into a development.... just because she seemed to be be one of the first homes doesn’t mean or was gunna be the last. She chose to buy in a development where your neighbors are 10 feet away. She has no actual reason to complain she did not buy 3 1 or even 1 acres If land, She chose this....
get over it girlfriend 💅🏼
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

wasn't she complaining back in May that the trees were being cut down on the side of her house, and her biggest worry was that her *~CrEw CaRdiNaL~* wouldn't be there anymore? and she verbatim said "I know this would happen (the trees being cut down) because there's a plot next door."

anything for attention.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

Ope. Her car had a flat tire...time to trade ‘er in!!
Floopdedoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Floopdedoo »

I can hardly stand this woman. I just had to post because I am shocked she is using 100 dollar brow stuff from Saks 5th Avenue?! What? I love makeup and won’t even spend that on a palette.

She has very expensive tastes. 4K fridge, 100 dollar brow product, Starbucks everyday. I wonder if poor baby Crew is still financing her lavish lifestyle? So sad. Things won’t make her feel better.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

The Lord put Brittani on someone’s heart. So she went to Starbucks to honour her and Crew.
Makes loads of sense.
I’m sure that’s what God fully intended.
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

Floopdedoo wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:09 pm I can hardly stand this woman. I just had to post because I am shocked she is using 100 dollar brow stuff from Saks 5th Avenue?! What? I love makeup and won’t even spend that on a palette.

She has very expensive tastes. 4K fridge, 100 dollar brow product, Starbucks everyday. I wonder if poor baby Crew is still financing her lavish lifestyle? So sad. Things won’t make her feel better.
I'm sorry, but even beauty gurus don't use $100 brow stuff. That's just ridiculous.
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

Floopdedoo wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:09 pm I can hardly stand this woman. I just had to post because I am shocked she is using 100 dollar brow stuff from Saks 5th Avenue?! What? I love makeup and won’t even spend that on a palette.

The thing is, I don't care if people who can afford it spend their money on shit like this. I would never do it, but to each their own. What pisses me off is that is she had a $100,000K gofundme for Crew because she stated SHE COULD NOT AFFORD THE HELICOPTER. But she can buy $100 brow dip. lol ok
Motherof2dragons
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Motherof2dragons »

celestialll wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:02 am

The thing is, I don't care if people who can afford it spend their money on shit like this. I would never do it, but to each their own. What pisses me off is that is she had a $100,000K gofundme for Crew because she stated SHE COULD NOT AFFORD THE HELICOPTER. But she can buy $100 brow dip. lol ok
Agree...while I think it’s ridiculous, I can’t dictate how someone spends their money. What I am curious about is where this GFM money went. Remember all that talk about setting up a fund or donating? Yeah...I think we all know where it ACTUALLY went. If that’s true...it’s fraud.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sezzajaydee wrote:The Lord put Brittani on someone’s heart. So she went to Starbucks to honour her and Crew.
Makes loads of sense.
I’m sure that’s what God fully intended.
Wow. I got a cold brew yesterday. God didn't put anything on my heart except a craving for caramel syrup.
Her fans are just as crazy as she is.
If they really want to "honor Crew", how about instead of buying a coffee at Starbucks, they donate to research on SIDS (since that's what she says he died of) or First Candle or something like that?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

She’s the most materialistic person I’ve ever encountered. She literally only gets any happiness from stuff. How sad. I feel sorry for her children and what kind of person she’s teaching them to be. At this point I cringe when I watch her stories. So happy about STUFF, but then tries to back track like...well I am still sad about my baby dying. I’m just like 👀👀👀👀.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Apparently they almost have a name, but it's not Colton.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

I’d be willing to bet money that if this baby was a girl, she’d have had the “nurshree” done for weeks by now.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Not_Sponsored wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:44 pm I’d be willing to bet money that if this baby was a girl, she’d have had the “nurshree” done for weeks by now.
Lol at “nurshree”. 😂😂😂
Also when you type it out that way it auto corrected to murderer. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤐

The mattress that she bought is the Newton baby. “Most breathable mattress”. Let’s see if she actually practices safe sleep.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

GFM is paying for all of it!
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Notice she said her mom is taking the crib to use at her house. Sounds like mom may have learned the hard way that she needed safe sleep space at her house.
kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

Deceased wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:35 pm Notice she said her mom is taking the crib to use at her house. Sounds like mom may have learned the hard way that she needed safe sleep space at her house.
Good catch.. I watched her stories but honestly didn’t even think anything of it until I saw your comment. She was very open bout co sleeping before (Always showing it on her vlogs etc) I’m very curious what she will do this time around.
AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

Deceased wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:35 pm Notice she said her mom is taking the crib to use at her house. Sounds like mom may have learned the hard way that she needed safe sleep space at her house.
When it happened someone who claimed they were a relative posted that it happened at her mom’s house. It was deleted pretty quickly.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

AmateurSnark wrote:
When it happened someone who claimed they were a relative posted that it happened at her mom’s house. It was deleted pretty quickly.
Brittani said in a YouTube video it happened at her grandma's house

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Kms92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kms92 »

Floopdedoo wrote:I can hardly stand this woman. I just had to post because I am shocked she is using 100 dollar brow stuff from Saks 5th Avenue?! What? I love makeup and won’t even spend that on a palette.

It’s just funny cause no matter how expensive it is it’s not helping her even in the slightest lol her brows are terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”