Rash & Justine: Breastfeeding Lies, Zero Drive, Microwave Chicken Surprise | Part 32

lrs-1992
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash & Justine: Breastfeeding Lies, Zero Drive, Microwave Chicken Surprise | Part 32

Unread post by lrs-1992 »

dramallama429 wrote:What’s the point of a vegetable garden if you don’t eat any vegetables?
All the vlogging moms have them these days so Rach needs one too Image

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Rash & Justine: Breastfeeding Lies, Zero Drive, Microwave Chicken Surprise | Part 32

Unread post by Ld5 »

So what happens when their next child comes along? Will something of the twins be there too or just the blanket again with the next baby? It just doesn’t make sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

So concerned about the outside and all these damn projects spending hundreds on supplies but Emma was wearing a shirt that was sooo small for her and her hair a mess of course. This woman has a new obsessed every damn day.. although them actually taking charge and making their backyard a nice space is actually good still the amount of times she has done shit like this is crazy. The money they waste must be insane
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

dramallama429 wrote:What’s the point of a vegetable garden if you don’t eat any vegetables?
I laughed way too hard at this because it's the truth. That garden won't last long when she realizes how much more work it is than just putting plants into the ground

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

This gardening shit is also so she can go shopping and buy more shit they don't need. She was buying tools and Justin says something like "you know we already have those, right?" And she says "yeah but I wanted some of my own." Lol what!? So you don't have to use a trowel that your fucking husband has used? Wtf is wrong with her, she's so incredibly wasteful.

Love how she is always talking about their financial decisions/plans/methods etc, when she so clearly has a shopping addiction. She talks as if she is savvy and good with money, but she buys unnecessary things literally every single day. She can't help herself.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Also.. why did she buy planters for the garden? Justin could have just bought lumber at the store and built raise beds by himself. Would have been way cheaper. Did she forget that he’s actually handy with building things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Ld5 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:38 am Also.. why did she buy planters for the garden? Justin could have just bought lumber at the store and built raise beds by himself. Would have been way cheaper. Did she forget that he’s actually handy with building things?

Lol why build planters when you can just bUy tHeM oN amAZoN???

Jk I agree, most people build them, it's not hard. And it means you can have them be the optimal size for your space.

The only thing is lumber is apparently really expensive right now, so depending on how much she paid for the Amazon planters, it might have actually been cheaper? Anybody know how much the Amazon version costs?

Though the thing with planter boxes is you can definitely build them out of scraps or recycled bits of wood, like old decking or weatherboards for example. Usually easy enough to find and a fraction of the cost, also good for the environment as you're using something that already exists.

But of course, that's far too sensible and obviously wouldn't fit Rachelle's boring aesthetic. She's gotta have everything look like it arrived in a flatpack that morning. She can't even have two different high chairs ffs.

Btw I think it's hilarious that Miss "type-A" "OCD" (ugh don't get me started) has to have everything clean and perfect... But regularly has her giant sink overflowing with dishes, has black feet inside on their white bedding, and is so terrible at forgetting the washing in the machine that Justin banned her from doing laundry.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

spicy_dreams wrote:
Ld5 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:38 am Also.. why did she buy planters for the garden? Justin could have just bought lumber at the store and built raise beds by himself. Would have been way cheaper. Did she forget that he’s actually handy with building things?

Lol why build planters when you can just bUy tHeM oN amAZoN???

Jk I agree, most people build them, it's not hard. And it means you can have them be the optimal size for your space.

The only thing is lumber is apparently really expensive right now, so depending on how much she paid for the Amazon planters, it might have actually been cheaper? Anybody know how much the Amazon version costs?

Though the thing with planter boxes is you can definitely build them out of scraps or recycled bits of wood, like old decking or weatherboards for example. Usually easy enough to find and a fraction of the cost, also good for the environment as you're using something that already exists.

But of course, that's far too sensible and obviously wouldn't fit Rachelle's boring aesthetic. She's gotta have everything look like it arrived in a flatpack that morning. She can't even have two different high chairs ffs.

Btw I think it's hilarious that Miss "type-A" "OCD" (ugh don't get me started) has to have everything clean and perfect... But regularly has her giant sink overflowing with dishes, has black feet inside on their white bedding, and is so terrible at forgetting the washing in the machine that Justin banned her from doing laundry.
The cost of wood is pretty high but for something as small as planters, it would still be cheap especially since you can find used wood or leftovers for cheap if you don't already have some.

NormalName
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NormalName »

She’s spent so much money on something she doesn’t even know if she’ll like! She should’ve gotten some of those pre-grown flower bulbs or pre-grown herbs to plant to see if she even LIKED the garden and to get her used to watering a plant daily.

But nope, straight into planters and a vegetable garden right out of the gate. Who wants to bet on how long it takes for her to just give up on it?
Mombie1719
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mombie1719 »

Shelly isn’t happy unless she has a new package arriving daily from amazon 💰
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Again talking about that stupid addition. They really think it will be an easy conversion for that part of the garage but garages are not built the same as houses.

Also can we talk about trashy's outfit from her girls day? She is trying too hard with the mom jeans and the carhartt

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Her latest ig post is a group picture with three other woman and nobody's masked or even distancing, they're having a big cuddle. Honestly their disregard for COVID is so tiresome at this point. It ain't over yet, bitch. Rachelle is all concerned about COVID when she's looking for a preschool, but then she goes and does shit like this regularly. She's laughing in the face of "social distancing" and then sending Emma off to school, putting all the other students (but more so their families and the teachers) at risk. What a fucking dick.

Also the caption "almost 30, flirty and thriving"??? Who? Because you're 26. Don't pretend that's old lmao. Like other day when she did something mildly strenuous for a sec and grunted out an "ugh I'm too old for this". I'm 26 and I still consider myself to be very young. Honestly the whole idea of complaining how old you are (when you're not even old) is boring and maybe this is nit picking, but I find it disrespectful to all the people who never got to be this old. Be fucking grateful you're alive. I know that's taking the whole thing a bit far, I just think it's dumb when people talk that way.

Also... "Flirty?" HAHAHAHA okay. She visibly detests her husband so whoever she's flirting with ain't him.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

spicy_dreams wrote:Her latest ig post is a group picture with three other woman and nobody's masked or even distancing, they're having a big cuddle. Honestly their disregard for COVID is so tiresome at this point. It ain't over yet, bitch. Rachelle is all concerned about COVID when she's looking for a preschool, but then she goes and does shit like this regularly. She's laughing in the face of "social distancing" and then sending Emma off to school, putting all the other students (but more so their families and the teachers) at risk. What a fucking dick.

Also the caption "almost 30, flirty and thriving"??? Who? Because you're 26. Don't pretend that's old lmao. Like other day when she did something mildly strenuous for a sec and grunted out an "ugh I'm too old for this". I'm 26 and I still consider myself to be very young. Honestly the whole idea of complaining how old you are (when you're not even old) is boring and maybe this is nit picking, but I find it disrespectful to all the people who never got to be this old. Be fucking grateful you're alive. I know that's taking the whole thing a bit far, I just think it's dumb when people talk that way.

Also... "Flirty?" HAHAHAHA okay. She visibly detests her husband so whoever she's flirting with ain't him.
I'm guessing it was a celebration for someone's birthday.

Emmilyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Emmilyy »

Lurker here, I don’t post often. I’ll start by saying that I can’t stand either Rachelle or Justin.. BUT the last half of today’s vlog.. it was refreshing to see Justin alone with the kids and not have it be the Rachelle show. He seems like a much calmer, competent parent when she isn’t present.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Sunshineee9 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:48 pm
spicy_dreams wrote:Her latest ig post is a group picture with three other woman and nobody's masked or even distancing, they're having a big cuddle. Honestly their disregard for COVID is so tiresome at this point. It ain't over yet, bitch. Rachelle is all concerned about COVID when she's looking for a preschool, but then she goes and does shit like this regularly. She's laughing in the face of "social distancing" and then sending Emma off to school, putting all the other students (but more so their families and the teachers) at risk. What a fucking dick.

I'm not certain it wasn't somebody's birthday, but nobody who was tagged in the photo said anything about a birthday. It was a church woman's retreat.

Which btw involved a pretty big group of people, and NOBODY was masked or social distancing. Incredibly stupid. Do they think COVID doesn't exist?
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

Emmilyy wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:21 pm Lurker here, I don’t post often. I’ll start by saying that I can’t stand either Rachelle or Justin.. BUT the last half of today’s vlog.. it was refreshing to see Justin alone with the kids and not have it be the Rachelle show. He seems like a much calmer, competent parent when she isn’t present.
I 100% agree. He even took all 3 kids to the park by himself, fed them bathed them, played with them and made time for his school work. Rachelle complains about everything and Justin seems so grateful to just be with his kids.. really really refreshing to see.
NormalName
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NormalName »

sasicil76 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:08 pm
Emmilyy wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:21 pm Lurker here, I don’t post often. I’ll start by saying that I can’t stand either Rachelle or Justin.. BUT the last half of today’s vlog.. it was refreshing to see Justin alone with the kids and not have it be the Rachelle show. He seems like a much calmer, competent parent when she isn’t present.
I 100% agree. He even took all 3 kids to the park by himself, fed them bathed them, played with them and made time for his school work. Rachelle complains about everything and Justin seems so grateful to just be with his kids.. really really refreshing to see.
If anything, this proves even more how much of a lie rachelle was telling about the boys not liking him and only liking her. She has such a need for validation she had to make it seem like she was super-mom and the only person who could take care of her kids when that’s obviously not true
nikkiharri
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nikkiharri »

Just gonna leave this here...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Isn't the "30, flirty and thriving" thing from the movie 13 going on 30? Still lame, but at least she didn't make it up.
rxqueen01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rxqueen01 »

spicy_dreams wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:26 pm
aSunshineee9 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:48 pm

I'm not certain it wasn't somebody's birthday, but nobody who was tagged in the photo said anything about a birthday. It was a church woman's retreat.

Which btw involved a pretty big group of people, and NOBODY was masked or social distancing. Incredibly stupid. Do they think COVID doesn't exist?
Maybe a group of women from church would believe in COVID more if there was absolutely no evidence of it existing. That seems a little more up their alley. ;-)
<3 :peace_symbol:

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”