This Is How We Bingham and the House That Clickbait Built

thatdcgirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: This Is How We Bingham and the House That Clickbait Built

Unread post by thatdcgirl »

Former two-phaser here. Most of the talk was on a palate expander for her upper jaw - I had one installed at 10, but I certainly would have had it on a year or so earlier if we had found the orthodontist earlier. That device is most ideal for kids who haven't hit their teens yet because the tissue is a bit more malleable - when the idea is to create room in the jaw that doesn't exist, the less invasive the better. She may have a handful of brackets to go along with it, but the goal is not to walk out with perfect teeth, rather to create jaw space for emerging adult teeth currently with nowhere to properly land. Later on, closer to her teens, she'd get another phase of full braces/rubber bands/etc where the goal would be straightening and proper bite alignment.
Lak wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:40 pm
Agsoliev wrote: It’s quite common for kids to get two rounds of braces. Usually starting at 8 or 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, two of my boys had braces twice. Starting in grade school.

Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

IMG_2661.png
Dumber then he knows!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Traegergirl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Traegergirl »

Didn’t they get Krew a guitar for school? We never see anything about that anymore. Or Hazys glasses she needed.
Traegergirl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Traegergirl »

Also did anyone else see this?

Agsoliev
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Agsoliev »

Traegergirl wrote:Also did anyone else see this?

No. He’s as bad as these parents. He makes money off these kids as well.

Shambles71
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shambles71 »

Why doesn’t Brandan help work on filling merchandise orders? The videos are getting shorter every day. He can’t be all that busy doing something else.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Shambles71 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:38 pm Why doesn’t Brandan help work on filling merchandise orders? The videos are getting shorter every day. He can’t be all that busy doing something else.
They're losing more and more viewers too. The kids are older and busier, don't want every aspect of their lives filmed & they have nothing else interesting to show.

I was shocked in the video where they did the money game with ryler and krews friends that they showed the kids in the movie theater alone with the door closed!
Dutchchicken
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: misschicken

Unread post by Dutchchicken »

Traegergirl wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:38 am Also did anyone else see this?

Now I have :D LOL, love the snark
crystalwater22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by crystalwater22 »

nahthxx wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:38 pm
Shambles71 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:38 pm Why doesn’t Brandan help work on filling merchandise orders? The videos are getting shorter every day. He can’t be all that busy doing something else.
They're losing more and more viewers too. The kids are older and busier, don't want every aspect of their lives filmed & they have nothing else interesting to show.

I was shocked in the video where they did the money game with ryler and krews friends that they showed the kids in the movie theater alone with the door closed!
90% of the vlogs now are Brandon and Mindy talking to the camera. 5% aerial shots of the house. 5% of which ever kid is hanging the kitchen or backyard to shove a camera in their face for a few seconds. Yawn... Ryler and Krew are teenagers and are hardly at the house as much so that’s a main reason why the vlogs are shorter and lacking. Not much content to show, if the kids aren't around to film.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

Today's Vlog I somehow caught it moments after it was posted, Hazy has to yet again be reminded to thank someone for a gift. I get that it isn't her fault its the way she's being raised but its really annoying to see.
Dutchchicken
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: misschicken

Unread post by Dutchchicken »

Wow, how many pairs of shoes does a boy need? Krew gained 3 more this christmas, insane!
Uncle_Deadly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Uncle_Deadly »

Does anyone else wonder why Papa Bingham doesn't have a permanent grave marker? They all have plenty of money and it has been over two years. Seems odd.
whydowewatchthis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whydowewatchthis »

I knew B&M would never make it an alone trip to Cancuun together without their kids....
'watch the kids get them where they need to be'..? it's winter break or tell them to stay home and no activities for a few days- I feel like Madi would have stayed with them
CALLING B.S- both of them have nothing in common outside of those kids or the temple..
lordtopcat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lordtopcat »

whydowewatchthis wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:57 pm I knew B&M would never make it an alone trip to Cancuun together without their kids....
'watch the kids get them where they need to be'..? it's winter break or tell them to stay home and no activities for a few days- I feel like Madi would have stayed with them
CALLING B.S- both of them have nothing in common outside of those kids or the temple..
I think Madi is in California with her mum and haven't they done a couple of trips on their own now?

I'm guessing this was just a not well thought out concoction by the man child. It's definitely showing their true colours though... Flying to Mexico just to buy some Gucci shoes 😂 how out of touch with their viewers are they!
lananaoum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lananaoum »

So they can’t go because no one is around to look after the kids?
Don’t they have
- our life in Holland
- Revelli’s
- Mana Jo (B’s mum)
- mindy’s mum and dad
- Madi who has a car and can drive them where they need to go

Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

lananaoum wrote:So they can’t go because no one is around to look after the kids?
Don’t they have
- our life in Holland
- Revelli’s
- Mana Jo (B’s mum)
- mindy’s mum and dad
- Madi who has a car and can drive them where they need to go

Madi is in California with her mom but they also have Dan and Chelle. IMO it was a flex move and they were never going to take the trip. It was all for “show”.

Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

It doesn’t shock me one bit that they were not able to find anyone willing to deal with Hazy for longer than a few hours. They have raised a very self centered spoiled kid.

Brandon forgot to get Mindy something because he’s a child and did this with absolutely NO intention of following through.
whydowewatchthis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whydowewatchthis »

is anyone catching the subtle/not subtle hints that Madi is in a serious relationship

I don't remember who's channel had it but when Santa came to the Bingham party Michelle tells Madi to ask santa for a ring and then asks her to take a ring picture and she very tactfully says "no"

There was another comment made by Mindy about how she could be 'married by next Christmas'
and then when they said she went to California to spend time with her mom and 'somebody special'

....Ring before spring anyone?
lananaoum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lananaoum »

whydowewatchthis wrote:is anyone catching the subtle/not subtle hints that Madi is in a serious relationship

I don't remember who's channel had it but when Santa came to the Bingham party Michelle tells Madi to ask santa for a ring and then asks her to take a ring picture and she very tactfully says "no"

There was another comment made by Mindy about how she could be 'married by next Christmas'
and then when they said she went to California to spend time with her mom and 'somebody special'

....Ring before spring anyone?
Wasn’t there a boy with Madi when they went to see Christmas lights? They came back to the house and he was there

lordtopcat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lordtopcat »

I see Google have finally driven down their new development.

Return to “Q-Z”