ModifiedMother (Tayler) Part 34

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ModifiedMother (Tayler) Part 34

Unread post by Yue195 »

Her kids would be better off raised by someone who gives a shit about their health, future ecf and not how 'sassy' they are and Tayler just has visitation. Koby and Ambie will have no memory about Tayler If they were taken now, Alesana would since the memory parts of her brain are probably now working, but I would rather get them out now then later, every 5 years of damage is 7 years of rehabilitation.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

cakewalked wrote:I don't think anyone said they were better off if she were dead.
Well, she said it herself.. I don't doubt other people have thought it.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I think if it was temporary, it would be good for all people involved.
Tayler could focus on getting her shit together, not just a GED, but a JOB.
She and Chuckles could work on their relationship because at this point, all they know each other as is baby making partners.
You can claim you know someone after being with them for 5 years, but by the way they break up, it's clear they don't.

I've only been with my SO for 3.5 years, but I would literally be devastated if he needed to take a break from our relationship or marriage.

The only damn thing they have in common are their kids, and that's sad.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

taylers the only one whose said they'd be better off dead. in her head, she either has full custody of her kids or shes dead. no, shes not a good mother by any means, but she's been with them since day one and tearing them away from her would ruin all of them. she definitely needs some sort of intervention so she can get her shit together, but it wil never happen cause shes a stubborn bitch. and no, selfies and canned crock pot dinners do not make you anywhere near a good mom, but its better than nothing. she still needs to put in like a million times more effort into her kids cause she half asses everything
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

It's horrible to say that she'd rather die than have her kids taken from her. Kids always find a way to put the blame on themselves, and what they'd think is that they weren't good enough for their mother to keep herself alive. Her kids aren't her property, they're human beings.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

When people here say the kids would be better off without her, I don't believe they mean if she were dead. I believe they mean that her kids would be better off in someone else's care. They need their mom in their life, but she really needs to work on herself before she fucks those kids up IMO.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I think they would be better off having frequent visitation with her or at least having someone else live with them for the sake of the kids cause Tayler's priorities are so jacked up and she has done nothing to better her life or situation other than a couple GED classes (and still no GED and how long as she been saying she was going to get a diploma/GED?) she has no job history, she's in a toxic relationship, she needs parenting classes in a serious way and she is so preoccupied with her online popularity that how could she possibly be giving the kids adequate attention? She feeds them CRAP, in one of her DITLs her kids has mozzarella sticks and chicken nuggets for Dinner. Wtf.

Just my opinion. Carry on.
#FreeBen
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

Did anyone notice on her ask that someone had asked her how she had gotten that busted lip and she said she was hit in the face? Didn't she say it was something else? I'm behind on all of this lol
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Alesana probably hit her being all sassy and cute! Like someone said above hahahah best answer ever!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Probably an Alesana sassy hit HEHEHE lol.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Tayler wouldn't better herself if her kids were taken away, she'd just give up because she wouldn't think she had anything to live for. It is almost better that her kids are with her because they are her only reason she's trying to improve herself at all. I don't believe she will ever get a job or even try to get one, though.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Tayler's education level is pitiful. Her latest video is titled 'day in the life with two under two'. Jakoby turned 2 a month ago, making him over 2....
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

No. Just no.

Why??????????
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Did she seriously put that boy to bed with a bottle of chocolate milk??

Those poor kids have no nutrition in their diets.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Is she living in a new place?
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Omg that day in a life was pitiful. Their diet is still horrible. Pizza for breakfast??? Frozen cheese preztal things for lunch with m&ms?? And then mac& cheese with what for dinner?? Wtf?? Horrible just horrible eating habits. I wanted to vomit. That was disgusting. Then jakoby had chocolate milk to go to bed. Yep. She's a winner.
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

i don't understand how she keeps getting free places to live.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I was just scrolling down my IG and Tayler posted a picture of Anberlin using Alesanas potty to stand herself up. Why does she keep their pottys in the living room?!?!
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

I know she gets housing assistance because of the kids but she's lived in what, 3 places since she got pregnant with anberlin? That's what I can't believe they're paying for, her to move constantly.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

She could be claiming her mom keeps kicking her out or that their safety was compromised for some reason. Otherwise I don't get why they would let her move so much either.

She could be using the potty to potty train Jakoby and if so that's why it could be in the living room. Although I doubt that's the reason.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”