Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Sneege07
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by Sneege07 »

chloe6124 wrote:It’s going to be funny if they do get this house it will be nothing close to what they have been saying they can afford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was just thinking that! IF they actually put an offer in on a real house, IF their offer gets accepted, IF they actually go through with this... I am interested to see what they could actually get.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Are they getting a house that was repossessed?!?

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

I haven’t watched it but you can bet drama is coming. They have been called out so much they are probably faking it then say the bank lost their paperwork( it just happened to another YT but in their case it worked out), it failed inspection, the schools are bad, a crime happened just as they signed, it was rachelke’s Dream house and burnt down it will be emotional and not clickbait. I think they are lying like they always do.
Anonygossip
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anonygossip »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 1b612b.jpg[/IMG]
Yeah because letting your almost 1 year old play with something that has a screw sticking out of it is safe. Image
Did anyone else notice they were extremely affectionate in today’s vlog? Image looks like she’s trying to prove people wrongImage

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

chloe6124 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:26 pm Writing a letter is very normal. Especially if it is a hot market.

Very interesting, I just sold my home and had multiple offers. Not one of them wrote a letter and I live on the west coast in a hot market also
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Sneege07 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:It’s going to be funny if they do get this house it will be nothing close to what they have been saying they can afford.

I was just thinking that! IF they actually put an offer in on a real house, IF their offer gets accepted, IF they actually go through with this... I am interested to see what they could actually get.

Same. I live on the west coast too and a house that’s suitable for a first time home buyer like them with no jobs would be $350-$400k. That’s just basic. A nice house to settle in forever would be $600-$700k. No way they can afford either. Idk how true this is because the Va loan in my area is a max of $470k whereas in California it goes up to 1 million. I may be wrong.

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Anonygossip wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 1b612b.jpg[/IMG]
Yeah because letting your almost 1 year old play with something that has a screw sticking out of it is safe. Image
Did anyone else notice they were extremely affectionate in today’s vlog? Image looks like she’s trying to prove people wrongImage

The vibe of the entire vlog was "let's show YTMD that they're wrong about everything".
The morning routine, the face cleaning, the house, the affection, the playing with Emma. Everything seemed staged.

They're not getting the house because there is no house. I'm sure they're lying. If there was a house, she'd click bait the hell out of it.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

I tried watching today’s vlog but couldn’t get past the first two minutes.
Rachelle shows her morning routine and says she wakes up around 7:00 or so. She “doesn’t have time to shower in the mornings” so she does it at night.
“Doesn’t have time”. Are you kidding me?!? Bitch, you have ONE child and neither you or your husband work. You literally do nothing all day.
By 7:00 am, most people are up getting themselves ready or their kids ready for the day. Holy shit, I cannot with this idiot anymore. Shower at night if you want Trashelle but don’t make the excuse that you don’t have time. You have all the fucking time in the world.

Edit to add— No I am not bashing stay at home Moms or Dads at all. I just find it hilarious that two stay at parents say they have no time to get ready in the morning when they do nothing but bitch about their rental, shove a camera in Emma’s face, or eat fast food.
Last edited by Sabrina_the_cat1990 on Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

How do they go from “we’re never going to find a house” only 5 days ago, to “we put an offer on a house!” today!? Seriously wtf.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by RottieMama »

Just putting this out there, I do not believe for one second that they put an offer down on a house! Not. At. All!

It’s all clickbait! For one, they don’t even know what the f they’re talking about. And, no, writing a letter to the seller is not normal. Does it happen occasionally? I guess so. I’ve never heard of it but I believe y’all that said you’ve done it. I’m just saying that it’s not like “standard practice” to get a home. I mean, do they even have a real estate agent? They ONLY thing they’ve shown us regarding the house buying process is them lazily walking their fat asses through open houses. That’s it!

*Which, btw, I do love bc they look so fn stupid trying to describe houses wayyyy out of their budget! Just imagine being a realtor showing an $800,000 house and these two slobs show up looking like they haven’t showered or slept in a week. LOL! Hard no! The realtor probably doesn’t even offer them flyers bc they know they’ll go to waste. Trust me guys, they are not buying a house! They will probably never buy a house unless someone helps them out. No reputable bank will give two people without jobs, a half million dollar loan. Keep dreamy trashtina!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Sneege07 wrote:

Especially because it’ll be found online by someone here within like five minutes after their first moving vlog or whatever lol. They’d never announce how much the house was in their vlogs but we’ll know.

ALTERNATIVELY, if they miraculously got approved for some ridiculous amount of money for literally no reason it would honestly give me hope that *I’d* be able to buy a house way sooner than I’m planning lmao. BUT I guarantee if they did find a house that’s at the top of their price comfortability, they’ll be pinching pennies trying to maintain or upgrade it. It seems like common sense but I honestly feel like they don’t even consider extra costs and utilities and whatnot. They’re just looking at the giant price tag on the house itself.

****Remember we wouldn’t be able to post direct Zillow links to the house if it becomes their actual address since that’s personal information, but we’ll find it... we always do Image

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Also, until someone proves otherwise, I’m going to continue assuming these a*holes are buying views. Come on, do these numbers make sense to anyone? I posted a SS last week showing how easy, and relatively cheap it is to buy subs and views. I would not put it past them for one second. They are *dying* to be famous! But, sorry guys, this isn’t it. Clickbaiting about IVF and buying a house every damn vlog. Ppl are going to lose interest fast!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jaylla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaylla »

I think if there were actually a house then they would have showed the house and looking at it, etc. Those would be huge videos. I can't imagine them not filming it.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

opangatay wrote:
Sneege07 wrote:

Especially because it’ll be found online by someone here within like five minutes after their first moving vlog or whatever lol. They’d never announce how much the house was in their vlogs but we’ll know.

ALTERNATIVELY, if they miraculously got approved for some ridiculous amount of money for literally no reason it would honestly give me hope that *I’d* be able to buy a house way sooner than I’m planning lmao. BUT I guarantee if they did find a house that’s at the top of their price comfortability, they’ll be pinching pennies trying to maintain or upgrade it. It seems like common sense but I honestly feel like they don’t even consider extra costs and utilities and whatnot. They’re just looking at the giant price tag on the house itself.

****Remember we wouldn’t be able to post direct Zillow links to the house if it becomes their actual address since that’s personal information, but we’ll find it... we always do Image

My husband is in the military and I was under the impression that the VA loan pretty much accepts anyone, but not always for the amount you want. So they could get accepted but I don’t see them getting more than $200,000 if that.
My husband actually has a steady income and we have 20% down payment for a house back in our home state (LA), but that doesn’t mean we will go and put ourself in debt just to say we own a house at 24. Plus you’re right, if they buy a house they will be so house poor they will not be able to afford new appliances if one breaks or anything else. They’ll have to put it on credit. Which if she follows Dave Ramsey I don’t think you’re supposed to do that. I don’t follow his methods so I could be wrong.

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

herebcofbritney wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:29 pm
Sneege07 wrote:

Same. I live on the west coast too and a house that’s suitable for a first time home buyer like them with no jobs would be $350-$400k. That’s just basic. A nice house to settle in forever would be $600-$700k. No way they can afford either. Idk how true this is because the Va loan in my area is a max of $470k whereas in California it goes up to 1 million. I may be wrong.

I agree with you!! I don’t even think they could afford $350 though. The VA max for their area is $484K because they don’t live in a desirable area of California. She might go look in an area that has a higher maximum, we will see. Maybe that’s why she said “no more than $1M” 😂 I’m super curious to see what they end up with.
chubbybunny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chubbybunny »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]I don't think there's ever been a more obvious shootout to a TYMD forum before! Hey girl!!!! And rachelle, you must think we're all idiots to buy that bullshit.
1. Justin literally complains every time he has to do anything around the house. Clean up the yard, clean the garage, wash the car, clean up the side yard that HE neglected for years. So basically do any work.
2. He doesn't have a job. Enough said.
3. He plays video games.
4. He sleeps during the day.
5. He is a damn teenager, and only wants to do fun things, eat, and sleep.

You 2 need to grow the f*** up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk[/quote]I died laughing when he was supposed to be putting back all of their storage or whatever from where they'd moved it out for the AC to be fixed and he said, "I wish I could take a nap but..." Dude. Why do you need to nap?!

Honestly, I would be SO ANNOYED with my husband if he acted like that and he is an actual human adult with a job. If Emma is such a great sleeper, they don't work (so no need to get up early), they (obviously) don't clean, they don't cook.. WHY are they so TIRED?! Rachelle looks like the crypt keeper and Justin's always needing a nap.

[/quote]

the crypt keeper!!!! OMG i am DYING! SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME A SIDE BY SIDE OF THIS VISUAL, STAT. i am dying laughing at this.
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

Are they only looking in Temecula?

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Alysia887 wrote:Are they only looking in Temecula?

I remember them saying there’s a place on the outskirts or something and they liked the homes there but I’ve looked on Trulia and Zillow for houses under $450k and there isn’t much to choose from. A few bank owned or auction homes but they’re definitely not up to her standard if she thinks the house they’re in now is trash. These houses looked worse. So maybe Murrieta? Or some place else?

NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

herebcofbritney wrote:

I remember them saying there’s a place on the outskirts or something and they liked the homes there but I’ve looked on Trulia and Zillow for houses under $450k and there isn’t much to choose from. A few bank owned or auction homes but they’re definitely not up to her standard if she thinks the house they’re in now is trash. These houses looked worse. So maybe Murrieta? Or some place else?

Yeah I just did a quick Zillow search for Temecula and honestly in a $350k-$400k price range those houses are about the same size as their townhouse now and a pool is not to be found.

I’m real interested in what they supposedly put an offer on. I can’t believe after showing every house they even looked side ways on in Texas that they suddenly are all hush, hush about this house.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Alysia887 wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:

Yeah I just did a quick Zillow search for Temecula and honestly in a $350k-$400k price range those houses are about the same size as their townhouse now and a pool is not to be found.

I’m real interested in what they supposedly put an offer on. I can’t believe after showing every house they even looked side ways on in Texas that they suddenly are all hush, hush about this house.

Something like this maybe?

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4425 ... 1444_zpid/

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”