JesssFam: Breaking Rules and Twerking Fools (Part 134)

Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Breaking Rules and Twerking Fools (Part 134)

Unread post by Jameson »

Okayyyy I have followed Jess since she was pregnant with Lilia because we were both young and pregnant. I used to really like her but have liked her less and less as time goes on. I watch basically because it’s just been a long time. Anyways that 10 year video was so well edited to me. Idk if it’s nostalgic or what. I usually hate everything she does but the video was cute to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

Jameson wrote:Okayyyy I have followed Jess since she was pregnant with Lilia because we were both young and pregnant. I used to really like her but have liked her less and less as time goes on. I watch basically because it’s just been a long time. Anyways that 10 year video was so well edited to me. Idk if it’s nostalgic or what. I usually hate everything she does but the video was cute to me.

Same I've watched since she was pregnant with lilia also. This video was nice, and the end got me crying. Im quite empathetic person so I can just feel her happiness and love from being surprised by her friends and it got me crying (mind you I can cry at the drop of a hat lately). I don't agree with a lot of her decisions but she tied it all up in a cute package with that one.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

MommaMia3 wrote:Her feet Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 0be110.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
It gives me such secondhand embarrassment when she does poses like this. Calm down. You’re not on the bachelor so put your big white thighs away. Really not cute.

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Jameson wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:47 pm Okayyyy I have followed Jess since she was pregnant with Lilia because we were both young and pregnant. I used to really like her but have liked her less and less as time goes on. I watch basically because it’s just been a long time. Anyways that 10 year video was so well edited to me. Idk if it’s nostalgic or what. I usually hate everything she does but the video was cute to me.

Yep I too have been watching since she was pregnant with Lilia and used to really like but not so much anymore and I hate to admit it but I kind of liked this video lol.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Lol how she squeezed ‘pre Chris’ life Into the first quarter of the video then ‘post Chris’ took up 3/4 of the video. Even though the pre Chris stuff is what made her famous and what got her the followers. Deny it all you want Jess but the twins and drake drama are the only reason you got such a following

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

freebeegal wrote:Lol how she squeezed ‘pre Chris’ life Into the first quarter of the video then ‘post Chris’ took up 3/4 of the video. Even though the pre Chris stuff is what made her famous and what got her the followers. Deny it all you want Jess but the twins and drake drama are the only reason you got such a following

She also only covered ONE drake wedding ImageImage “i dont believe in cheating, but i believe in second chances” line is old and dumb! What a bloody joke, she only got back with him to get knocked up again, then whinge about it later!
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I haven’t watched her videos in such a long time, but I had to give her a view (and a thumbs down) because I needed to see what all her minions were crying about. What was so emotional? I was rolling my eyes so many times that I’m starting to get a headache. Ughh I’m sorry, but I just do not like her.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

The twins and Drake are why I started watching lmao.
Someone posted in a baby group I was in.
I remembering laughing at how edited the video was. It was like she would stop crying, realise and then start again. But it was all spliced together to look like she hadn’t stopped crying.

I don’t think that video was anything special. It’s exactly like every other montage she’s done.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by webby »

she makes sure to include "surprising" the kids with a trip to Hawaii but there's zero mention of her father-in-law's death. but I'm not surprised bc it's obvious Hawaii was a bigger priority in her life than husband's father who died 10 days after her miracle child was born. she didn't even go to the funeral services so....

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

They should have invited drake to the party since it’s all his drama and kids that got her followers

Nekonekonee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nekonekonee »

The Lilia to other child ratio was way off. Where's kyson even at??
blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

So I do think it was actually nice that she included a couple nice moments of drake interacting with lilia, of their wedding. Overall I think it was a well edited video, though some of the above complaints are not wrong.

But did anyone else notice that she has a mini q&a at the bottom that lists the dads and that drake and drake alone is listed as a “bio dad.” Idk, that seems petty. You don’t have to label him as a bio dad instead of just “dad” to mark that he’s shitty or whatever. Like, I agree that he’s shitty. But girl, we KNOW.

Maybe that’s old news but I’m just noticing lol

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I was laughing when she was talking about her belly surgery. It’s been almost one year since she’s had it. I’m really hoping for an update just to see that she looks worse than before

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I’ve been watching since Lila was born as well. The video didn’t make me emotional. It is really well edited though. She will limp out drake for views to the end of time now just so she can answer questions about him and talk shit. Drake was in the video more then the twins. I know it killed her that she couldn’t put thank you for a million subs at the end of that video. I also noticed how she glazed over her tummy tuck and boob job

NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

SillyElephants wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:12 am
Jameson wrote:Okayyyy I have followed Jess since she was pregnant with Lilia because we were both young and pregnant. I used to really like her but have liked her less and less as time goes on. I watch basically because it’s just been a long time. Anyways that 10 year video was so well edited to me. Idk if it’s nostalgic or what. I usually hate everything she does but the video was cute to me.

Same I've watched since she was pregnant with lilia also. This video was nice, and the end got me crying. Im quite empathetic person so I can just feel her happiness and love from being surprised by her friends and it got me crying (mind you I can cry at the drop of a hat lately). I don't agree with a lot of her decisions but she tied it all up in a cute package with that one.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I think I started watching around the time she was pregnant with the twins. When I found out I was pregnant, I went on yt and typed in how many weeks I was to see if anyone had posted about their experiences so I could see if they were having similar symptoms etc. Her videos were the first ones I found and that's how I started watching. I had a new video to watch each week to give me an idea of what might be going on. I think I got bored or something and stopped watching around the time Landon was born I think? I got curious and would check back from time to time and eventually started watching again lol

I agree with the person who said the 10 year video was pretty much just like all of the other ones she has made. But for some reason hearing wedding vows, anyone's wedding vows, makes me cry so I did get a little emotional there. And being someone who wanted to make movies as a kid and took video production classes in high school, I could of course nitpick about the editing but I won't lol
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I didn’t get emotional watching her video. I feel like she’s done so many montages, it felt like a mash up of all the other ones. I didn’t think the editing was different then her other montages. But it was fine. I feel it should have been posted on her 10 year anniversary not days later. And it had too much Lilia. It was definitely the politically correct version of her life.

nowherewarm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nowherewarm »

I did enjoy the video, for the most part, until it was all about Jessssss and fame and and less about the kids that made it happen. It also cracked me up when she put it Wendy going 'Jessica you're freaking awesome' yes thank you for reminding us Jessssss we had NO idea

Those kids were seriously adorable babies so it was nice to see them like that again.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

The big special video she raved about for days was mediocre at best. Regular montage just like she did when she oddly made a huge deal about “8 years on YouTube”. Honestly her life isn’t that big of a deal. She was a teen mom, she had her mom and family to fall back on which many, many girls don’t. She was able to slowly try YouTube because she didn’t need to stress about getting a job and making money because her mom paid for all that. She got knocked up a few more times and slowly got on her own feet. Couple of relationships along the way. I mean that’s literally anyone’s story, so I don’t know why she thinks she’s so special and stands out so much. A regular teen moms story would be they went through college, and eventually got a great job making awesome pay. That I could applaud. Sorry Jess, you just don’t do it for me lol.

DISCLAIMER: the only thing that I ever do tear up at is when Addie was born. Quite literally one of the only times I’ve ever seen or felt true emotion from them. And, it’s really just because they wanted a girl so fucking bad, lol. But Chris yelling out “it’s a girl!” always get me
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Also I played catch up today, I haven’t watched any videos since they left for Turks, I just watched a couple newest to be up to date. What’s everything think this big, dramatic life changing thing is that she “can’t talk about”? I saw some people said moving.. I don’t know, I don’t think they would move. I’m curious.

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Nekonekonee wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:39 am The Lilia to other child ratio was way off. Where's kyson even at??
He had like 3 crying moments. What's her deal with Kyson?! It's crazy.

I've only been following since they got back from Hawaii and I've only been watching a few months--but I was utterly shocked by how good she looked following the births, especially the twins.

I also think the montage show cases how insane her timeline is, her description always says something about being a single mother "for some time" yet Chris celebrated Landen's first birthday and they were married by his second. Then she goes on about waiting for a family, but Addie is almost 3 and Landen is what? 5?

Return to “JesssFam”