T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by Henno »

h 25 l wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:45 am Ok, but who the F else cuts tomatoes like that?

Haven't really been paying much attention to her & just skimming through her videos, but haven't heard her talk about her medical medium lately. Is she done with that now? Lol
Plus who the F even makes mixing salad look awkward!! It looked like she'd never done it before.

Did you see on Bri's channel she made shredded squash. That had to be throwing shade at t.titty. Bri took the sticker off, only cooked it once, and when she served it up it didn't look like dog vomit!
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jazieg »

Lol, times must be hard. She put her whole house on 'Swipe-Ups' tonight on IG. I swear it felt like an hour to click thru.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

This vlog is quite fake and staged. They’re now so lazy they’re claiming dry skin as to why they don’t do bath night every night. Ever heard of lotion and not having the water too hot?

They have those kids in daycare for how many hours a day and don’t want to wash them every day. You know they don’t have dry skin. Liar. What they have are parents that don’t want to bother. I find this behavior to be disgusting. They send the kids to school/daycare smelly and dirty. You have one child who is potty training and another in a diaper. They need to be thoroughly cleaned with soap and water. They do not have jobs and yet still manage to get even more lazy. Blows my mind.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

AryaStark wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:28 am This vlog is quite fake and staged. They’re now so lazy they’re claiming dry skin as to why they don’t do bath night every night. Ever heard of lotion and not having the water too hot?

They have those kids in daycare for how many hours a day and don’t want to wash them every day. You know they don’t have dry skin. Liar. What they have are parents that don’t want to bother. I find this behavior to be disgusting. They send the kids to school/daycare smelly and dirty. You have one child who is potty training and another in a diaper. They need to be thoroughly cleaned with soap and water. They do not have jobs and yet still manage to get even more lazy. Blows my mind.
I think you're forgetting about the cure-all oils. Surely they would cover up the smell of wee and puke on those kids 😂🤣
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

I broke down and watched her night time routine and how boring. We should all start YouTube channels if this is the kind of content that makes money. Let's all bust our cameras out when we make dinner.

So she says Tanner gets some eczema as well. PLUS he's been throwing up a lot lately. Isn't that more important or as equally important as Ella getting seen by an allergist? Why do I feel like they wont even take any of their kids anyways. It seems Trashy thinks her magical oils, supplements and bathing them less will do the trick. She obviously doesn't like taking medical advice unless it's from a magical medium.

These red under circles look like allergies to me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

i’m officially done with her too. i’ve not watched any YT moms lately as i’ve been busy and then i went back and skim watched a couple of hers and just scrolled through and was blown away at how badly she’s declined knowing the 1-2 weeks i’ve stopped watching. content is non existent, i can smell the apathy and laziness from here. whoever said she’s doing the ED stuff for attention is correct; she wants attention and she will obtain it any way she can. munchausens for sure.

i can’t watch. it’s just boring torture.

so i prob won’t be commenting much in here either as i won’t have much to add. sounds like we are mostly on the same page too...
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

A lot of us have been saying munchausean for months!!!! I’ve been comparing her to Dee Dee Blanchard for about a year now lol who suffered from it.
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

I started watching after the RHOYT Vegas trip and she caught my interest. She is not the same person she was when she was pregnant with Ella. What a crazy decline. I’m not saying she was a good person back then but to look at her now, yikes. Major unhappiness seeping out of her. Her hair is dry and fried, her face is sallow and saggy, and she is just such an uninspired person. I hope that she can find that spark again and it’s not going to be another pregnancy unfortunately. She has reached the end of her content and should either quit or find a hobby.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

With each video, she makes it more and more obvious that she reads here. Kids now brushing their teeth in the bathroom instead of walking around, chewing on brushes. Then makes it a point to explain that she “always” goes behind and does a thorough brushing. Yeah right.

And meal time is their favorite because phones and electronics are away and it’s just time together. Oh, with the exception of all the electronics filming their fake, staged dinners of course. And we know she had her phone out as well since she posted a video of meal time to Instagram that same night.

And frozen meatballs and pre-chopped salad is NOT a big Sunday meal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lalalazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalalazy »

Onchao16 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:35 am With each video, she makes it more and more obvious that she reads here. Kids now brushing their teeth in the bathroom instead of walking around, chewing on brushes. Then makes it a point to explain that she “always” goes behind and does a thorough brushing. Yeah right.

And meal time is their favorite because phones and electronics are away and it’s just time together. Oh, with the exception of all the electronics filming their fake, staged dinners of course. And we know she had her phone out as well since she posted a video of meal time to Instagram that same night.

And frozen meatballs and pre-chopped salad is NOT a big Sunday meal.

She didn't even EAT the spaghetti. All she showed was her poking around at the lettuce.

Also, I had to laugh after her other video where she was talking about how she was "making things from scratch" - and then she popped out premade meatballs, premade spaghetti sauce, premade pasta and lettuce from a bag. Please, Tiffani. Tell us more.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Don't sweet potatoes supposedly help you conceive twins?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 9e72c5.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

Deceased wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:41 am She has reached the end of her content and should either quit or find a hobby.
So true! I first started watching her when I was bfing and stumbled upon the lactation cookie recipe video. Which, by the way, she looked so much healthier and happier then. The first sponsored video that I remember seeing was for Audible. She claimed that she listened all the time during her cleaning videos but it was only mentioned when she was getting paid for it. When these youtubers first start out as a hobby it can be enjoyable to watch because they have a passion. Once it's about money, money, money....they are no longer genuine. It's all a script and not real or relatable.

Chris totally had his phone out at the table when he and Ella were eating cookies. Not so uninterrupted time there huh?
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Hahaha baby number 4 is happening gag when is she gonna stop having kids

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

T.Minimalist wants to create a stockpile. Yeah. Okay.

And caught herself saying she bought regular hand sanitizer. How about that chemical free life there, T.liar?!?!

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

All the people commenting on her routine video saying how great she is and how exhausting it looks. Nothing she did was exhausting. And they are still waiting the results of Ella’s allergy test. Over a week later?!?!

ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

They’re sick in the head with this baby #4 stuff. They both need mental health evaluations.
ksucrews
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ksucrews »

Chris got new golf swag on IG stories Oh sweet sweet Shrimpita....you will never see one blade of golf course grass again thanks to the "incident"

Let me know when she #gesitalldone with that dumpster fire of a basement It would actually be more relatable than watching her clean the same drawer 8 times a year

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Notamillenial
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Notamillenial »

I’ve never posted before but I had to. This bish is certifiable!!! Who posts their fertility day to get pregnant on their public IG?! And says this happened today?! Gross nobody and I mean NOBODY cares when you and shrimp are bumping uglies. Congratulations T.Crazy you can spread your legs and get knocked up. Wow life changing content.

Bri if you read here... leave her in the dust real quick she’s insane and toxic and you don’t need that psycho. Unfriend her again PUHHHLEASE
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

It’s really disturbing watching him vlog about baby making month. Like he’s the one ovulating. Just repulsive.

And doesn’t want to take Ella on a walk because she’s got a cough. Yet opens the windows?!?! So they hear themselves?!?!

And shirts for Dr Suess day. Please, keep on saying you’re a “minimalist”

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

I knew I should have waited until the vlog was over before posting.

She needed a nap because their morning was hectic. WTF was hectic about it?!?! Your husband got the kids ready, from the looks of it. He took both boys with him while dropping the dogs off. Then to go on about how horrible their day was. There was nothing horrible or hectic.

And she looks horrible at the end of the vlog. The mouth and teeth!

And she’s getting him in the mood. Disgusting

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”