BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

Daffodil82 wrote:How many times is she going to mention Nolan's medical bills?!? She never complained about the cost of:

a new house
candles
then oils
eyebrows
under eye injections
Olaf Christmas blow up
$1000 Christmas tree
New kitchen light fixtures
Couch pillows
Lumber for wall projects
New laundry room flooring
New hallway flooring
FRANKS CAR!!!

But yet she's gone on a few times now on insta stories and you tube about Nolan's costly medical bills.

I thought all you had was money Image
Expensive clothes for the kids especially her newborns and she replaces everything including the kids beds like every year
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I doubt she will sit long enough for a tattoo that big. Seeing as how her pain tolerance is very low and how she was TraUMaTiZeD from feathers birth she might just get the outline done. Plus I'll be honest I don't think she would go to an artist half as good as what the previous poster posted.

She likes things cheaply done, like how frank renovates the house so I can't imagine this tattoo being any good.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

I'm a bit late but I truly hope that Fletcher doesn't have DMD and that Britney isn't lying about him not having it. Although if it is true that Fletcher does't have DMD I feel so sad for Nolan, it's going to crush him seeing his brother do all the things he can't.

Now Britney needs to get Aria, Harlow, and Scarlett tested to see if they're carriers. It won't just affect their potential future children, and it can affect them as well- some DMD carriers have conditions such as heart or walking issues.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

cx510 wrote:I'm a bit late but I truly hope that Fletcher doesn't have DMD and that Britney isn't lying about him not having it. Although if it is true that Fletcher does't have DMD I feel so sad for Nolan, it's going to crush him seeing his brother do all the things he can't.

Now Britney needs to get Aria, Harlow, and Scarlett tested to see if they're carriers. It won't just affect their potential future children, and it can affect them as well- some DMD carriers have conditions such as heart or walking issues.
A few years ago she said she wasn’t gonna get them tested, now all of a sudden “she wants to”. Then she’s making excuses as usual saying she has to talk to a geneticist about when to do it...um those are your kids! YOU decide when to do it because at the end of the day it’s something that has to be done, why not just get it over with now? At least she’ll be prepared and she has time to figure out what to say to them when they’re older considering she only has three brain cellsImageImage.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
cx510 wrote:I'm a bit late but I truly hope that Fletcher doesn't have DMD and that Britney isn't lying about him not having it. Although if it is true that Fletcher does't have DMD I feel so sad for Nolan, it's going to crush him seeing his brother do all the things he can't.

A few years ago she said she wasn’t gonna get them tested, now all of a sudden “she wants to”. Then she’s making excuses as usual saying she has to talk to a geneticist about when to do it...um those are your kids! YOU decide when to do it because at the end of the day it’s something that has to be done, why not just get it over with now? At least she’ll be prepared and she has time to figure out what to say to them when they’re older considering she only has three brain cellsImageImage.
Isn’t Aria 9? As horrific as it would be, she could potentially become pregnant in 5 years time. The time to do it is NOW before passing it on becomes even a remote possibility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Calla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Calla »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:06 am
LilSeb1010 wrote:This insta q&a is killing me. First of all, taking Nolan to the doctor is not going “above and beyond” for him, it’s literally doing the bare minimum. Not taking him would be neglect.

Second, she should stop complaining about his appointments and bills like it’s soooo hard for her when a) she doesn’t have to worry about taking PTO like parents with real jobs do b) her husband doesn’t work and her sister is a live in nanny so it’s not like she has to worry about finding a sitter and c) she has enough money to buy her man child husband a $50k sports car so clearly Nolan’s bills are not a financial burden at this point. It drives me nuts that she never acknowledges her privilege in these matters.

Third, she apparently hasn’t talked to Nolan about his DMD at all which is crazy. At his age he should at least know what his condition is called and have some idea of what it is.
ALL. OF. THIS. ImageImageImageImageImage

Then look at this comment someone sent her...
What in the hell has she done that would make anyone decide to become an engineer in biotechnology...like seriously what?! I swear Britney is the reason why I LOATHE public figures. This is why ppl don’t care about the small amount of genuine public figures out there because ppl like Britney do the bare minimum (if that) and ppl act like she ended world hunger.
The "decide to become an engineer in biotechnology" is obviously fake--engineers/students refer to the career as "biotech engineer". Related fields are referred to as "mechanical engineer", "electrical engineer", etc.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Calla wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:06 pm
LilSeb1010 wrote:This insta q&a is killing me. First of all, taking Nolan to the doctor is not going “above and beyond” for him, it’s literally doing the bare minimum. Not taking him would be neglect.

Second, she should stop complaining about his appointments and bills like it’s soooo hard for her when a) she doesn’t have to worry about taking PTO like parents with real jobs do b) her husband doesn’t work and her sister is a live in nanny so it’s not like she has to worry about finding a sitter and c) she has enough money to buy her man child husband a $50k sports car so clearly Nolan’s bills are not a financial burden at this point. It drives me nuts that she never acknowledges her privilege in these matters.

Third, she apparently hasn’t talked to Nolan about his DMD at all which is crazy. At his age he should at least know what his condition is called and have some idea of what it is.

What in the hell has she done that would make anyone decide to become an engineer in biotechnology...like seriously what?! I swear Britney is the reason why I LOATHE public figures. This is why ppl don’t care about the small amount of genuine public figures out there because ppl like Britney do the bare minimum (if that) and ppl act like she ended world hunger.
The "decide to become an engineer in biotechnology" is obviously fake--engineers/students refer to the career as "biotech engineer". Related fields are referred to as "mechanical engineer", "electrical engineer", etc.
My husband is a principal mechanical engineer, and he echoed your sentiments. I would imagine the person sending that DM might be in their first semester of community college, taking a bunch of basic courses, with hopes they'll be able to parlay that into SOMETHING, saw Britney's post and decided they wanted a little attention.
Gossiper38
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Gossiper38 »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:42 pm

My husband is a principal mechanical engineer, and he echoed your sentiments. I would imagine the person sending that DM might be in their first semester of community college, taking a bunch of basic courses, with hopes they'll be able to parlay that into SOMETHING, saw Britney's post and decided they wanted a little attention.
You do realize plenty of people start at CCs, and GRADUATE from four year programs. Maybe s/he is in their first semester at a CC, but it doesn’t mean they’re able to “parlay” their way into an engineering degree.

Anyway, to the point, agree... don’t know what Britney has to do with biotech.

Also, Britney strikes me as incredibly stupid and naive. I can’t believe how she’s basically distanced herself from Nolan’s “condition.” She acts like it’s a very mild thing and not a major degenerative disease.

It’s the oddest thing to me.

I know someone who had two sons who died of DMD.. she ended up committing suicide about 4 years after their deaths. They both had advanced degrees, but by the end, they needed round the clock care. Thankfully the family was wealthy and planned and was able to provide this to them until death... but the mom literally killed herself from the guilt.

Britney literally does not give a dizzamn... it’s so weird.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Gossiper38 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:47 pm

You do realize plenty of people start at CCs, and GRADUATE from four year programs. Maybe s/he is in their first semester at a CC, but it doesn’t mean they’re able to “parlay” their way into an engineering degree.

Also, Britney strikes me as incredibly stupid and naive. I can’t believe how she’s basically distanced herself from Nolan’s “condition.” She acts like it’s a very mild thing and not a major degenerative disease.

I know someone who had two sons who died of DMD.. she ended up committing suicide about 4 years after their deaths. They both had advanced degrees, but by the end, they needed round the clock care. Thankfully the family was wealthy and planned and was able to provide this to them until death... but the mom literally killed herself from the guilt.

Do I realize that people start at community colleges and end up with degrees? Golly, I hadn't thought on this before... I'm not sure it's even possible!! Oh, shit! That's exactly what both my husband and I did!!! How could that have slipped my mind?!

You obviously missed my point, so let me break it down for you: my point was NOT about community college, it was about someone in the VERY BEGINNING of their matriculation, thinking they know what what they're going to do. I remember my first semester in CC thinking I was going to become a neurosurgeon. When starting college, most people have a foggy idea of the end goal, but no real "path." That usually solidifies within the first year or two. You start weeding your options, making sensible choices (both intellectually AND financially), and go from there.

So, to be clear YET AGAIN, my point was that this sounded like someone at the very start of their college "career" with big dreams, yet nothing to show. Could I be wrong? YES, OF COURSE. But we're talking about someone who claims BRITNEY inspired them to become "an engineer in biotechnology"... BRITNEY, not an actual engineer, or scientist, or even someone with any real education!
Gossiper38
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Gossiper38 »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:11 pm

Do I realize that people start at community colleges and end up with degrees? Golly, I hadn't thought on this before... I'm not sure it's even possible!! Oh, shit! That's exactly what both my husband and I did!!! How could that have slipped my mind?!

You obviously missed my point, so let me break it down for you: my point was NOT about community college, it was about someone in the VERY BEGINNING of their matriculation, thinking they know what what they're going to do. I remember my first semester in CC thinking I was going to become a neurosurgeon. When starting college, most people have a foggy idea of the end goal, but no real "path." That usually solidifies within the first year or two. You start weeding your options, making sensible choices (both intellectually AND financially), and go from there.

So, to be clear YET AGAIN, my point was that this sounded like someone at the very start of their college "career" with big dreams, yet nothing to show. Could I be wrong? YES, OF COURSE. But we're talking about someone who claims BRITNEY inspired them to become "an engineer in biotechnology"... BRITNEY, not an actual engineer, or scientist, or even someone with any real education!
Point taken. Lol

Totally agree.
Calla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Calla »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:11 pm

I thought it was probably Britney herself or Frank commenting under a fake identity.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Britch only does the bare minimum with anything related to Nolan's care. I'm sure she dies a little inside everytime she has to pay one of his medical bills. Money she could be spending on herself or the house. She HATES that she spends money on Nolan's care and has nothing to show for it. She is the biggest narcissist. Me. Me. Me.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

A lion tattoo because she has so much strength... Oh, and because she's a Leo, too... I will say I like the tattoo idea, though.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:

In a way, the biggest red flag about her responses to all these questions is her chipper, nonchalant tone. All the exclamation points. This is all literally a matter of life and death for her son(s) and potential grandchildren (if any of the girls is a carrier). She sounds like a sociopath or something.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Tattoo work is nice but I have to admit the only thing I see is Aslan the lion from Narnia in a Coachella type flower crown LOL
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I refuse to watch her but is she really complaining about nolans medical bills? She has known about his diagnosis for a long time, she could of been saving up money for years now, everyone knows taking care of a special needs child is expensive as hell, but no she has spent thousands and thousands of dollars on the most pointless shit ever.
Umm like Frank's car? Tattoos? The doona carseat that I never see her using? The constant starbucks/dunkin donut/fast food. Im not saying not to splurge and have fun sometimes, but she really shouldn't be even complaining to anyone that she spends so much on nolans medical bills and that its soooo expensive when she was so quick to buy frank that expensive ass car and so quick to buy that suburban just because she wanted to fit in with the other youtube moms. Doesn't frank have a truck as well? I could of swore someone posted a screen shot of their house one time and there was a truck there right next to the suburban and hes also posted detailing of some truck on his Instagram but I dont know.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

“I want to talk to you guys about the meaning behind this tattoo. It’s a pretty big and intense tattoo. Its something that I’ve actually thought about for a while and i really solidified my decision recently so i got it for two reasons. The first reason being that i am a Leo -Leos a lion. I resonate a lot with my Zodiac sign I always wanted to get something that tied into with that so this was the perfect opportunity to be able to tie that in with this tattoo. But the main reason why I got it - it’s because the lion it symbolises courage and strength i think if you guys have watched me for a really really long time you would already know a lot of things that I have gone through and specially in such a short amount of time, and not only things I have shown through my YouTube but things prior to YouTube as well, practically my whole life I’ve had to have to have a lot of strength and I think you guys know, going through everything with Nolan and his diagnosis took a lot of strength even all the way till having Fletcher and the whole trauma, everything behind that took a lot of strength and a lot of courage and I’ve realised that and myself and this is my constant reminder every single day because of that and this is why there tattoo means so much to me it’s not just a lion with a whole bunch of pretty flowers even though the flowers are there for cute affect. Its there to remind me of all the strength that I’ve had to have in my lifetime so far”
- Brittany Morrow - December 2020 -
cbpepper
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cbpepper »

If the flowers are there to be “cute”... why not pick out the birth flowers of your children? All 5 were born in different months so you could have had one for each of them Gives your tattoo more meaning than being a Leo. (Not all tattoos need meaning.. however getting a huge piece like that because you’re a Leo is interesting to say the least)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cbpepper
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cbpepper »

If the flowers are there to be “cute”... why not pick out the birth flowers of your children? All 5 were born in different months so you could have had one for each of them Gives your tattoo more meaning than being a Leo. (Not all tattoos need meaning.. however getting a huge piece like that because you’re a Leo is interesting to say the least)
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

No wonder she stopped breastfeeding Retch.

That tattoo is not cuteand her meaning behind it is a total sham. This isn’t because I don’t like her but there’s nothing about her that shows strength or courage. It’s really pathetic that ppl can just create this perfect version of themselves and ppl just believe it because you’re a public figure. What’s more pathetic is the fact that she’s really is out here delusional enough to think she’s gone above and beyond for Nolan.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”