This Is How We Bingham and the House That Clickbait Built

nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: This Is How We Bingham and the House That Clickbait Built

Unread post by nahthxx »

lananaoum wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:15 am
whydowewatchthis wrote:is anyone catching the subtle/not subtle hints that Madi is in a serious relationship

I don't remember who's channel had it but when Santa came to the Bingham party Michelle tells Madi to ask santa for a ring and then asks her to take a ring picture and she very tactfully says "no"

There was another comment made by Mindy about how she could be 'married by next Christmas'
and then when they said she went to California to spend time with her mom and 'somebody special'

....Ring before spring anyone?
Wasn’t there a boy with Madi when they went to see Christmas lights? They came back to the house and he was there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I were Branden or Michelle I wouldn;t be pushing a ring or marriage so quickly as both of them have been divorced.
Lolalae24
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lolalae24 »

I used to watch their vlogs nearly everyday ever since they got Laz but now it’s just the same old content and Branden is just showing his inability to be a decent husband. He’s such a man child! Mindy literally does everything! She does most of the cooking, cleaning, laundry, runs around after the kids and sorts all their appointments etc out and what does Branden do to help around the house? Occasionally clean? Edit his vlogs all morning? Run errands occasionally? Charge their tech? Take the kids to school? Takes them to appointments sometimes if Mindy is unavailable? Takes them and picks them up from their friends houses? He does seem very involved in their lives (and their school like Mindy is) but Mindy is the one who organises and plans everything related to them with very little involvement from Branden unless they’re planning a vacation. I’m not sure if it’s a Mormon thing but do all married men expect their wives to take on everything? Be a traditional house wife? But then constantly make digs and make fun of them for it? Or is that just Branden? He is always ‘joking’ about Mindy’s cooking but does he ever cook for the family unless it’s grilling some steaks? At least his sons seem to want to learn how to cook and seem happy to chip in and sort themselves out.
fosterthepeeps
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fosterthepeeps »

It looks like they are staying at the Trump Towers in Miami. Branden even made sure to show the logo on the window in today's vlog. Read the room, bro!!
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

I can imagine nothing worse than going on a vacation, heading out for a nice evening walk and hearing the Binghams freak out and scream because they see each other, yea cool you are all in Florida. How obnoxious can they be?
Shambles71
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shambles71 »

I still don’t feel like the Miami trip was really a surprise. I could have sworn that Brandan had said in an early video they would be traveling over the break and that they had never traveled during this time of year before.

The videos are really boring lately. They are all the same formula - Mindy talking, Mindy and Branden talking together, Branden recapping and repeating what Mindy just said, aerial shots, kids for 2.5 seconds and then Mindy and Branden closing things out. Not so interesting to watch.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Shambles71 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:25 am I still don’t feel like the Miami trip was really a surprise. I could have sworn that Brandan had said in an early video they would be traveling over the break and that they had never traveled during this time of year before.

The videos are really boring lately. They are all the same formula - Mindy talking, Mindy and Branden talking together, Branden recapping and repeating what Mindy just said, aerial shots, kids for 2.5 seconds and then Mindy and Branden closing things out. Not so interesting to watch.
agreed but it seems like the kids don't want to be on camera which is honestly good.
canadianmom
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: canadianmom

Unread post by canadianmom »

fosterthepeeps wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:38 pm It looks like they are staying at the Trump Towers in Miami. Branden even made sure to show the logo on the window in today's vlog. Read the room, bro!!

Why are they highlighting this?? Is this what Mormon's value? No thank you!!!
Dutchchicken
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: misschicken

Unread post by Dutchchicken »

fosterthepeeps wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:38 pm It looks like they are staying at the Trump Towers in Miami. Branden even made sure to show the logo on the window in today's vlog. Read the room, bro!!
Trump Towers :insert facepalm:
NuggetChicken
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NuggetChicken »

It's really cringe how they think buying expensive things makes them cool/relevant. They are becoming more fake and corrupt. Their channel has hardly been growing, but their spending has gone crazy. They better reel it in a little.
Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

Couldn’t agree more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lordtopcat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lordtopcat »

I see the lot behind them is still for sale - anyone wanna spend $884,000 on a teeny bit of land and have the binghams as their neighbour??
crystalwater22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by crystalwater22 »

NuggetChicken wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:07 pm It's really cringe how they think buying expensive things makes them cool/relevant. They are becoming more fake and corrupt. Their channel has hardly been growing, but their spending has gone crazy. They better reel it in a little.
I swear their egos grew 10x ever since they moved in their big dream mansion. A lot of flaunting, flexing, showing off, obessessing over name brands, and buying expensive items. These people are the furthest thing from grateful and humble.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

He can just buy another pair of AirPods!!
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

lordtopcat wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:58 pm I see the lot behind them is still for sale - anyone wanna spend $884,000 on a teeny bit of land and have the binghams as their neighbour??
😂😂😂 a dream come true, I want those ridiculous lights for their sports court, their loud “send it!” And overhead drones invading neighbors privacy. There should be a warning for that lot, won’t get any peace or quiet and will probably have them complain once you build that their view isn’t as good anymore
lordtopcat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lordtopcat »

Autumnsummers wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:20 pm
lordtopcat wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:58 pm I see the lot behind them is still for sale - anyone wanna spend $884,000 on a teeny bit of land and have the binghams as their neighbour??
😂😂😂 a dream come true, I want those ridiculous lights for their sports court, their loud “send it!” And overhead drones invading neighbors privacy. There should be a warning for that lot, won’t get any peace or quiet and will probably have them complain once you build that their view isn’t as good anymore
Right? Like when they put out the super serious video about a "life changing event" a few years ago - people were thinking health issues etc but no it was just someone building a house in their back garden!! A lot of my opinions of them changed that day.
Shambles71
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shambles71 »

With all their talk about new year resolutions, they should revamp the vlog and only produce videos 3 times a week. Try quality over quantity. They don’t have the footage for a daily vlog anymore. It would allow Brandan to get on a better sleep schedule too.
Doxie280
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Doxie280 »

Quick question: does Hazy have trouble with reading?
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Doxie280 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:50 pm Quick question: does Hazy have trouble with reading?
yeah but they don't outright say it. They've alluded to her working on it but at one point this year? last year? she was working on like kindergarten sightwords. When branden showed her ice cream flavors list she wrote I was shocked...the spelling and handwriting doesn't look like an 8 year old but more like a 5 or 6 year old.
Dutchchicken
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: misschicken

Unread post by Dutchchicken »

Yeah, let's buy another device, and pretend it's for Mindy :grump:
Lolalae24
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lolalae24 »

Mindy saying in today’s vlog that Means Girls was too PG 13 for her! How pathetic! You’re a grown woman! Not surprised though as she is a Mormon and she’s even stated before that she wouldn’t watch Bridgerton due to how sexual it is when recommended it to watch by their viewers.

Return to “Q-Z”