DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Unread post by KLBooze »

Sapphire463 wrote:Anyone else find the videos of her veiny boobs and the baby making loud glub glub sounds somewhat disturbing?

And she talks about how hard and difficult breastfeeding her son is yet it's also like she gloats about it too. So weird.

And I wish she'd stop saying "A FEED" as if her son were some sort of livestock farm animal.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Hahhaha.

I think it’s her terrible attempt to mimic how her husband talks. She refuses to learn German

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

This is my first time posting here but I've been watching her for a while. I just don't understand how she doesn't get her teeth fixed. They're awful. Also, I get you have a newborn and you are nursing around the clock but I don't want to see you boobs and your ugly teeth lol.
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sapphire463 »

Why is she seemingly encouraging Leah to suck her thumb? Is she trying to keep her a baby forever?

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Didn’t she buy Leah a present on Olivia’s birthday so Leah wouldn’t feel jealous ??
Yet she buys older toys for Leah which Olivia would obviously like and no bonus gift for her I guess she doesn’t matter and if she feels jealousy who gives a shit
I didn’t buy gifts for my other kids but if I did it for one I would do It for all as that’s plain favouritism
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Yup...it's so disgustingly obvious Leah is still the favorite. I thought she would tone it down a bit once the baby came but nope.

And has anyone noticed she removed vegan from her bio on Instagram? Now it says plant-based. I wonder if it's because people kept leaving her comments on her use of honey that she changed it.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

who’s excited to hear her complain when her “hubby” goes back to work?

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

I think the baby takes more after Olivia.
He’s still a very small baby.
Has she looked at her diet to see what’s causing his reflux?
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Halfway to 3/4 of the way through the new after birth vlog, Leah got super pouty and grumpy when she was sitting next to Olivia holding Darien. The scene then cut to Leah with a tear in her eye. No doubt she had a temper tantrum and it was edited out. I get the impression Leah is prone to them but Danielle edits them out because Leah is her favorite.

Cherry47
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cherry47 »

Did anyone see on her Instagram story today where she complained how people say Olivia looks like her husbandLOL.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cherry47 wrote:Did anyone see on her Instagram story today where she complained how people say Olivia looks like her husbandLOL.
Lol she complains about everything

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lol so supposedly she’s going to stay off of Instagram for a while because the “jealous” haters are getting to her. I don’t want to sound mean but why would someone be jealous of her????? I wonder what people are telling her? That the baby doesn’t look like her anymore?

Cherry47
Amateur
Amateur

violet-kelsey black wrote:Lol so supposedly she’s going to stay off of Instagram for a while because the “jealous” haters are getting to her. I don’t want to sound mean but why would someone be jealous of her????? I wonder what people are telling her? That the baby doesn’t look like her anymore?

Wouldn’t be surprised. I don’t see how someone could get that offended over something like that, but then again it’s 2018. Plus she probably won’t stay away that long. When she was going to quit YouTube that didn’t last either.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lol I doubt she will stay away for long, she’s going to crazy because no one will able to see her nursing the baby anymore

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

She has got to be one of the moodiest people on the planet.

But seriously though, I wouldn't mind a few less breastfeeding videos with Darien slurping loudly at the breast.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Well, she's back on Instastories with perhaps her bitchiest one yet.

Pic #1: Photo of Darien with the caption "Miss me?"

Pic #2: "If you want to keep seeing my cuteness I'd advise not pissing my mom off."

WTF BITCH.

I'm seriously thinking of unfollowing her. What is her problem? What have people been saying to her that has gotten her in such a tizzy? I don't like the feeling of being "threatened" by someone I don't even know IRL. I don't comment on anything of hers and I'm glad I don't.

She has really gotten full of herself lately and is using her Golden Son as bait. Not digging the new Danielle AT ALL. She was so sweet years ago. Now she's just a nasty you know what.

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Sapphire463 wrote:Well, she's back on Instastories with perhaps her bitchiest one yet.

Pic #2: "If you want to keep seeing my cuteness I'd advise not pissing my mom off."

WTF BITCH.

I'm seriously thinking of unfollowing her. What is her problem? What have people been saying to her that has gotten her in such a tizzy? I don't like the feeling of being "threatened" by someone I don't even know IRL. I don't comment on anything of hers and I'm glad I don't.

She has really gotten full of herself lately and is using her Golden Son as bait. Not digging the new Danielle AT ALL. She was so sweet years ago. Now she's just a nasty you know what.

Wow nobody cares about her "cute" kid. She must think people were really heartbroken because she decided to take an Instagram break, that lasted 48 hrs BTW. She's cuckoo.
Cherry47
Amateur
Amateur

Sapphire463 wrote:Well, she's back on Instastories with perhaps her bitchiest one yet.

WTF BITCH.

She’s probably still mad because people disagree with who the kids look like. That’s what she’s been mad about for a few weeks now. She doesn’t like that Olivia and Darien look like their dad.
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

If people were out and out insulting her and saying her kids were ugly, I could understand. But to get so bitchy because they're stating their opinions? Give me a break.

If she really wants to see hating on a kid, she should read the things people have said about Mskailynmarie's daughter Gracie. Horrible.

Cherry47
Amateur
Amateur

Sapphire463 wrote:If people were out and out insulting her and saying her kids were ugly, I could understand. But to get so bitchy because they're stating their opinions? Give me a break.

If she really wants to see hating on a kid, she should read the things people have said about Mskailynmarie's daughter Gracie. Horrible.

I don’t watch other YouTube families but some parents must be absolute terrible to say things about other people’s kids, but yeah. Danielle should get some kind of help because getting that butthurt over people saying who her kids look like can’t be that healthy. Like imagine getting that angry over something like that. Yikes.
Cherry47
Amateur
Amateur

SHe posted again today. :P surprisingly nothing whiny...yet.

Return to “A-H”