Vlogger Comparisons [DBEJCK, Samika, etc.]

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vlogger Comparisons [DBEJCK, Samika, etc.]

Unread post by sammibro »

rdt1004 wrote:I know the Nulls aren't really discussed on here anymore since their scandal and no one watches them anymore, but I'm asking if some of you could please go and report one of their latest vlogs, He's Really Sick. In the first 30 seconds there's footage of Audri walking around completely naked that Austin left in the video. Britt claims to not watch their vlogs anymore and since the scandal Austin's creepy behavior with Audri and the exposing of her underwear and body has gotten out of hand. Austin is appealing to the perverts out there and I'm convinced he's a pervert himself. Please report the video and protect this little girl whose mother has decided to check out and remain oblivious to the antics of her disgusting husband. I'm truly worried for those kids while Brittany is away from home this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I normally don't comment on this thread, but that is absolutely disgusting. Where does Austin draw the line? Pictures of your kids without clothes on might be fine for a personal photo album, but a video of a completely naked little girl on YouTube is not! That is so sick! He's literally selling his daughter's body to perverts!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

rdt1004 wrote:I know the Nulls aren't really discussed on here anymore since their scandal and no one watches them anymore, but I'm asking if some of you could please go and report one of their latest vlogs, He's Really Sick. In the first 30 seconds there's footage of Audri walking around completely naked that Austin left in the video. Britt claims to not watch their vlogs anymore and since the scandal Austin's creepy behavior with Audri and the exposing of her underwear and body has gotten out of hand. Austin is appealing to the perverts out there and I'm convinced he's a pervert himself. Please report the video and protect this little girl whose mother has decided to check out and remain oblivious to the antics of her disgusting husband. I'm truly worried for those kids while Brittany is away from home this week.

Which vlog? I didn't see anything.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:

Which vlog? I didn't see anything.

He's Really Sick. You can see Audri running behind the couch naked right in the beginning.

Laura is dope 23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Laura is dope 23 »

They put covers on the kitten's nails =( Goshhh let the cat be a cat and if you were concerned about it ripping your furniture or scratching the kids, you probably shouldn't have gotten a cat. Or don't let the kitten be alone with the kids all the time. Of course the cat would be scared
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

Laura is dope 23 wrote:They put covers on the kitten's nails =( Goshhh let the cat be a cat and if you were concerned about it ripping your furniture or scratching the kids, you probably shouldn't have gotten a cat. Or don't let the kitten be alone with the kids all the time. Of course the cat would be scared
I'd much rather they put nail covers on their cat than declaw it.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

I'd love to help, but I just can't stomach the thought of going to their channel at the moment. How does one report it? If I work up the nerve to go there I'm going to want to get out quickly!
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Deadhead_kay wrote:
Laura is dope 23 wrote:They put covers on the kitten's nails =( Goshhh let the cat be a cat and if you were concerned about it ripping your furniture or scratching the kids, you probably shouldn't have gotten a cat. Or don't let the kitten be alone with the kids all the time. Of course the cat would be scared
I'd much rather they put nail covers on their cat than declaw it.
Are there drawbacks to nail covers for cats? I'm sure I watched a vlog where the human put covers on her cat'd nails and there was a problem with it. I'm asking since my grandkitty has been scratching herself to the point if injury and infection. She takes allergy pills that do help, but as soon as she begins to heal she seems to want to scratch off the scab. It is at the point now that she frequently wears a collar for her own protection. I worry that she may have anxiety issues, some cats do, and is in dome kind of loop. My son doesn't even want to try valium for her. Can anyone help with advice? Oh, sorry, OT.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

I wonder what Cullen thinks about Austin's exposure of his daughter. Especially considering we've never seen anything but modesty with Gaines. I mean, I don't even know where in their house she takes baths!
Just wondering because I thought they were friends before Austin's infidelity came out. Maybe Cullen used him as an example for what not to do with Gaines.
Something else I love about C&K. I feel like they surpass all of the other vloggers I watch when it comes to modesty. I've never seen Katie up on the table getting fingered by a doctor, wish I could say the same for everyone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

^^^some men actually vlog their wives' face during a pelvic exam? Wtf is ip with that?
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

WhatSheSaid wrote:^^^some men actually vlog their wives' face during a pelvic exam? Wtf is ip with that?
I'm pretty sure Jared did this when Ellie was being checked while pregnant. Pretty awkward if you ask me.

beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

zipadeedodah wrote:
WhatSheSaid wrote:^^^some men actually vlog their wives' face during a pelvic exam? Wtf is ip with that?
I'm pretty sure Jared did this when Ellie was being checked while pregnant. Pretty awkward if you ask me.

Oh yes, Jared has definitely shown that. Ellie's sister, Bonnie, has too. I think Cullen and Katie and Samika are the only ones who actually kept that private.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I wonder if the DBEJCK besties secretly read each other's threads on here. It would be awesome if Katie secretly lurked (or posted!) on DB or EJ's threads haha.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

And yet, Oliver can't even say his name right. He's 3+ o.O. go Jacks!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"peddles"? Oh, Ellie. Doesn't she at least have spell check on her phone?
Yay, Jackson!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

Great for Jackson, but is she actually saying that Jackson rides to the park and back all by himself? Or does she just mean that's the distance he can make it on the bike?
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

just_me wrote:Great for Jackson, but is she actually saying that Jackson rides to the park and back all by himself? Or does she just mean that's the distance he can make it on the bike?
She meant that's the distance he went...she said they went back and forth to the park multiple times that day with Jackson on his bike. Ellie's a nut but she's not crazy enough to let a two year old who literally is on his first day of bike riding ride off to the park alone.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

liz749 wrote:
just_me wrote:Great for Jackson, but is she actually saying that Jackson rides to the park and back all by himself? Or does she just mean that's the distance he can make it on the bike?
She meant that's the distance he went...she said they went back and forth to the park multiple times that day with Jackson on his bike. Ellie's a nut but she's not crazy enough to let a two year old who literally is on his first day of bike riding ride off to the park alone.

Is the playground for the strata just down that path?

I assumed she meant he rode down the lane towards it and back while she watched from the gate.
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

liz749 wrote:
Oh thank goodness. I thought she'd really gone off the deep end.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

pllfan5 wrote:I wonder if the DBEJCK besties secretly read each other's threads on here. It would be awesome if Katie secretly lurked (or posted!) on DB or EJ's threads haha.
I think Bryan reads here for sure and I bet anything he reads his "friends" threads too.
Lene olga
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lene olga »

http://ytmommadrama.com/memberlist.php? ... le&u=19898
And yet, Oliver can't even say his name right. He's 3+ o.O. go Jacks![/quote]

Stop being so rude
Ollie say his name right and talking full sentences now
And about ride a bike is not a big deal , not all nearly 3 year old ride a bike
ollie is far ahead in many things than jackson like swimming, he's so good at it even when he was 2

Jackson and ollie barely 5 months apart but ollie is a great swimmer but jackson didnt know anything about swimming and probably has no interest so same like riding a bike
Jackson love to ride but ollie has other interest.

I'm sure when ollie has interest in bike he will learn quickly as ollie is super bright kid.

all child learn on his own pace .. both are so cute and buddies.

Return to “Daily Bumps”