Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

Bobbityfo1
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by Bobbityfo1 »

I've only just watched the 'my plastic surgery' video and honestly didn't want to be harsh about it but blimey, that was a lot of crying?
Also can't take it seriously when religious people make assumptions like 'this happened so this is what God wanted' 'god knew I had to do this'.. if the surgery had gone very wrong she would be saying God was telling her to make the most of every day she gets or something.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

polly9033 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Did they say they weren’t charged a fee? If they still paid for the appointment, then the doctor isn’t losing out, B&J are.
I don't believe they said if they were charged and I can't watch any more of her to find that out, ha ha. I would imagine if they were charged, they'd be having a tantrum and changing doctors because the world revolves around Bonnie.
They didn't say, but I figure if they charged we would have heard about it. Both of them would be throwing a tantrum!

At first I thought they had canceled it four times but re-listened to that part again. She was canceling appt for the kids I guess because it was four appt for that one day. It was probably physicals, shots, etc type deal because they blocked out so much time. So why couldn't they go to the appts? Joel could have taken them. I would bill them because it appears to be a last minute cancellation and it wasn't an emergency causing the cancellation.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

HelloSweetie wrote:I haven’t watched the entire vlogs, but are we sure the recovery vlogs aren’t old footage?

When she did her “coming out” vlog, she didn’t have any sign of those shoulder pads, and didn’t even seem medicated. Either she’s going backwards in her recovery, or they are playing with the timeline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder if she had one of her surgeries during the time she went to that girl camp/trip when she was absent from the vlogs because the vlogs are confusing.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
ba1006 wrote:They are playing with the timeline because most of the vlogs don't flow. One day she's in great pain and clearly medicated and the next day she seems fine. Again, these people lie to us and obviously think we're stupid and will not notice. The CVX thing is this weekend so I"m sure she is fully recovered since she felt good enough to get her talons done. It's obvious the "surgery" was weeks ago. Can't wait to see the results if there are any.
I won't be surprised if she bails on CVX and Joel and the kids go with her mom and dad.
I doubt it. She bought new clothes and shoes and got her horrible nails done. She's going so she can get all her minions to praise her and tell her how gorgeous she looks. This is probably why she had the "surgery" done in the first place.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

ba1006 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
ba1006 wrote:They are playing with the timeline because most of the vlogs don't flow. One day she's in great pain and clearly medicated and the next day she seems fine. Again, these people lie to us and obviously think we're stupid and will not notice. The CVX thing is this weekend so I"m sure she is fully recovered since she felt good enough to get her talons done. It's obvious the "surgery" was weeks ago. Can't wait to see the results if there are any.
I won't be surprised if she bails on CVX and Joel and the kids go with her mom and dad.
I doubt it. She bought new clothes and shoes and got her horrible nails done. She's going so she can get all her minions to praise her and tell her how gorgeous she looks. This is probably why she had the "surgery" done in the first place.

I kind of think so too, not necessarily just for CVX but for all social media. She was down right anxious about telling her mom, coming from a family that tells their mom EVERYTHING that speaks volumes. I think Bonnie knows she did this for the wrong reasons, and I 100% believe if she wasn't on youtube/social media like she is that she would have never considered having these multiple surgeries (and obviously they couldn't have afforded them).
I don't think Bonnie will be any happier now that she's "skinny" and I think it will lead to other surgeries, I jokingly brought up her chin earlier, but honestly I really do think that will be next. She's started down a slippery slope.
ms1397

Unread post by ms1397 »

I used to really like Bonnie. She was my favorite out of all the sisters. But I believe it was before or shortly after their month in Hawaii I started to notice how manipulative she was to Joel and the kids and how materialistic she had become (she always was, but more so after all the yt money and fame got to her) these last few videos have done it for me. I am no longer a Bonnie fan. I think she is really going to regret this time in her life and displaying it on YouTube. She has been horrible to the children and to Joel. Not to mention it seems that she may be developing a bad pill habit. She is barley coherent in the videos lately. You don’t need that much pain medication this far out from surgery.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

sheltiefan wrote:
polly9033 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Did they say they weren’t charged a fee? If they still paid for the appointment, then the doctor isn’t losing out, B&J are.
I don't believe they said if they were charged and I can't watch any more of her to find that out, ha ha. I would imagine if they were charged, they'd be having a tantrum and changing doctors because the world revolves around Bonnie.
They didn't say, but I figure if they charged we would have heard about it. Both of them would be throwing a tantrum!

At first I thought they had canceled it four times but re-listened to that part again. She was canceling appt for the kids I guess because it was four appt for that one day. It was probably physicals, shots, etc type deal because they blocked out so much time. So why couldn't they go to the appts? Joel could have taken them. I would bill them because it appears to be a last minute cancellation and it wasn't an emergency causing the cancellation.
Omg if they cancelled the kids wellvisit they should be charged. I took four kids to well visits on my own. Why the need for two parents. One to hold the camera while the kids get shots? #chargethem

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

A problem/pet peeve I have with youtubers is that no matter how stupid, uneducated, narcissistic, manipulative, or even smart they are, there are real KIDS watching these vlogs and they absorb everything they see. Money grows on trees, you're entitled to a massive pity party when you are sick or have surgery, or give birth, you dont have to get a real job, you can have a lot of kids and still have a perfectly clean home... these extremely high expectations are going to crush these kids who are watching when they start undertaking extra responsibilities. My kids are too young to watch youtube, we don't have ipads or anything to let them watch youtube on, so Im grateful for it at the moment. But it really bothers me. Like how Ellie recovers after giving birth is just such bull shit. you dont need to lay in bed all day to breastfeed. Go be a mother to your other children while Tommy sleeps! Life moves on!

About Bonnie's pity party and no pain threshold is irritating. My brother in law is a heart surgeon and has his patients walking out of the hospital home within half a day of their heart surgery. I know not all surgeries are equal, but light physical activity such as walking is very good for recovery. Being a lazy slob like Bonnie is very old school way of recovery which YES it will take longer to recover! We release patients after C-sections the next two days. We release mothers who had babies as early as a few hours of giving birth once the bub has had all their checks done, if it's a slow day in hospital the paediatrician can get those tests done within a few hours.

Bonnie is milking this so much. The way she was raised is a huge play in how she's going about her recovery. It's ridiculous how she is milking her kids pitying her. I dont understand why Joel is slaving away so much. It was endearing when she had her tonsils out, but now it's just sad.
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

Pssshhh what happen to YouTube’s strict policy on not exploiting children. Wasn’t their definition of that not showing the child’s vulnerable moments? I think Bonnie even broke it down and explained that YouTube didn’t want material posted where a child seemed upset etc.
Between her video today and the Lannings posting Finn in underwear on D.B. this week potty training....

Peachfish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Peachfish »

The time out scene and the mom scene today were unnerving. First, that’s way too long to discipline a 3 year old. Second....my mom died a month ago and I’d love to give her a hug and snuggle her...but it felt like they were gonna make out. I was like...praying they kept their tongues in their own mouths.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

ba1006 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
WOW! I didn't know that. It's sort of CREEPY she's planning her "body reveal" at a convention full of kids!!!

The videos must be really behind because CVX is in like two days and she still seems to be living in her robe and popping pain pills!
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Joel seemed pissed when she was eating that fat ass scone. She looked guilty too. All the fat she had sucked out will be right back in no time at all.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

I won't be surprised if she bails on CVX and Joel and the kids go with her mom and dad.[/quote]

I doubt it. She bought new clothes and shoes and got her horrible nails done. She's going so she can get all her minions to praise her and tell her how gorgeous she looks. This is probably why she had the "surgery" done in the first place.[/quote]

I kind of think so too, not necessarily just for CVX but for all social media. She was down right anxious about telling her mom, coming from a family that tells their mom EVERYTHING that speaks volumes. I think Bonnie knows she did this for the wrong reasons, and I 100% believe if she wasn't on youtube/social media like she is that she would have never considered having these multiple surgeries (and obviously they couldn't have afforded them).
I don't think Bonnie will be any happier now that she's "skinny" and I think it will lead to other surgeries, I jokingly brought up her chin earlier, but honestly I really do think that will be next. She's started down a slippery slope.[/quote]

Her chin/neck looked awful in todays vlog. Maybe it's just accentuated by the robe, but how can you be toned everywhere but your face/neck/hands? She really should have lost the weight first and then done a few minor things to tighten things up. I agree...she's on a slippery slope.
lil-pupper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil-pupper »

well... Bonnie and her mother's body language towards each other is more sensual and romantic than I've ever seen Ellie and Jared be. lol this family is so frickin strange
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bobbityfo1 wrote:I've only just watched the 'my plastic surgery' video and honestly didn't want to be harsh about it but blimey, that was a lot of crying?
Also can't take it seriously when religious people make assumptions like 'this happened so this is what God wanted' 'god knew I had to do this'.. if the surgery had gone very wrong she would be saying God was telling her to make the most of every day she gets or something.
The whole "God is rewarding me because I live a good life" mentality that she, Ruby and Ellie espouse makes me twitch. Ruby told her kids that the reason they didn't get in the accident they witnessed was because they prayed that morning. But it doesn't take into account the other side of things. When Ellie had her miscarriage, what was that? She wasn't living "right" at that time? Or all of Ruby's miscarriages? I am sure things have gone wrong in Bonnie's life. So was she not living "right' then?
It doesn't make sense, and you know they never think about it that way.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Peachfish wrote:The time out scene and the mom scene today were unnerving. First, that’s way too long to discipline a 3 year old. Second....my mom died a month ago and I’d love to give her a hug and snuggle her...but it felt like they were gonna make out. I was like...praying they kept their tongues in their own mouths.

I'm so sorry about your mom. That sucks.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Catface2 wrote:Joel seemed pissed when she was eating that fat ass scone. She looked guilty too. All the fat she had sucked out will be right back in no time at all.
If he was pissed and she felt guilty, would they put it in the vlog? Maybe - they are idiots. I was amused by the way she justified her actions buy saying the doctor recommends she eats sugar every day. I'm sure he didn't mean for her to eat that huge scone though. Let's face it, she ate more than one too.
srabbitt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by srabbitt »

I hate Bonnie! She is the worst human. She is such sorry excuse of a mother and wife.
She has the biggest mean streak. She always needs pitty and attention from others.
Her parenting is disgusting.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
srabbitt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by srabbitt »

Also this lazy ass bitch says she is so sore from her surgery (she choose to have done) but had time to get her eyelashes refilled *eyerolls* Fucking hell she is so superficial l.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

srabbitt wrote:I hate Bonnie! She is the worst human. She is such sorry excuse of a mother and wife.
She has the biggest mean streak. She always needs pitty and attention from others.
Her parenting is disgusting.
I am SOOOOOO glad people in this forum are finally seeing the "real" Bonnie. She is a terrible person and a terrible mom and she's a total moron! I used to hate posting here because a lot of people were still (back then) HUGE fans of this trainwreck!

Bonnie is no better than any of her idiot sisters.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”