Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Image saw this on Facebook, reminded me of someone....
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Personal: I'm sure no one noticed but I've been MIA for almost 2 weeks now because I had to have emergency surgery. Thanks for keeping the thread updated, I'm about to dive in and catch up since I have nothing better to do for the next few weeks! :D
Hope you are recovering well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Bonnie did more than a little celebrity name dropping with the group who designs for others outside of Bollie. Bonnie and Ellie's images or attitudes shown in this NYC video is puzzling...I'm not sure who they are trying to impress.
I can't image what they spent at the spa. :-o
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jmoysa »

Missy Lanning is leaving on another trip and she said she ordered a bunch of stuff from Bollie to take on her trip. What?? Why? Can’t believe after spending a few days in Florida with E and J that Missy is buying their crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

jmoysa wrote:Missy Lanning is leaving on another trip and she said she ordered a bunch of stuff from Bollie to take on her trip. What?? Why? Can’t believe after spending a few days in Florida with E and J that Missy is buying their crap.

I doubt she did. It’s more likely free because she’ll promote it. This has always been part of Jared’s ride the DB subs train plan. He used to send them their merch too, and Ellie sent a robe for Christmas.

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

HelloSweetie wrote:
jmoysa wrote:Missy Lanning is leaving on another trip and she said she ordered a bunch of stuff from Bollie to take on her trip. What?? Why? Can’t believe after spending a few days in Florida with E and J that Missy is buying their crap.

I doubt she did. It’s more likely free because she’ll promote it. This has always been part of Jared’s ride the DB subs train plan. He used to send them their merch too, and Ellie sent a robe for Christmas.

Good point. I forgot all about that. Haha wonder if she’ll even wear it.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Is she serious with those donut earrings? So gaudy! Not to mention every time I see them my sweet tooth fires up and I wanna run to donut shop! :-o
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

I don’t know if it’s the way she is standing or her outfit choice (I thought black was suppose to be sliming) but her head looks tiny and her arms chest and waist big. It looks off (like that scene on beetle juice with the guy with the tiny head a big body).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

As I said, marketing/branding, exercise. They do not do anything but pay others to do it for themselves.
The video Bonnie made was so much better than Ellie's. Ellie must have put it first so Bonnie could promote it on her channel so EJ won't starve to death.

Regarding the spa: https://juvenexspanyc.com/services/couples-package/
400 dollars for the couples package.

But she also mentioned full body-scrub and shampooing, which I think it was extra
https://juvenexspanyc.com/services/body ... -york-nyc/
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I was just coming to post the prices from the spa...they surely dropped at least $1000 on a whim. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... e7ff52.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 024b14.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 8950e1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... f8d2df.jpg[/IMG]

Also it seems like their idea of being designers is literally reduced to cutting out pictures of looks they like (hence why everything has a dupe you. An find on the internet) and picking the “perfect” shade of colors or buttons. Then paying someone else to do all the work. Mind blowing people buy their crap.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Vincere wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:55 am As I said, marketing/branding, exercise. They do not do anything but pay others to do it for themselves.
The video Bonnie made was so much better than Ellie's. Ellie must have put it first so Bonnie could promote it on her channel so EJ won't starve to death.

Regarding the spa: https://juvenexspanyc.com/services/couples-package/
400 dollars for the couples package.

But she also mentioned full body-scrub and shampooing, which I think it was extra
https://juvenexspanyc.com/services/body ... -york-nyc/
Well their "boys" weren't with them so somebody had to rub their feet
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Catface2 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:32 am Is she serious with those donut earrings? So gaudy! Not to mention every time I see them my sweet tooth fires up and I wanna run to donut shop! :-o
The funny thing is they think they are so fashion forward. I bet they're still laughing at them in NY. Gaudy is right.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ba1006 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:38 am
Catface2 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:32 am Is she serious with those donut earrings? So gaudy! Not to mention every time I see them my sweet tooth fires up and I wanna run to donut shop! :-o
The funny thing is they think they are so fashion forward. I bet they're still laughing at them in NY. Gaudy is right.
I don't know how well social media critical remarks are received by this industry with two unknowns complaining several times about the previous designer. We are hearing their side of what happened with the first designer and they could have contributed to the poor outcome with their inexperience that shows in this IG message. bonniehoellein Nothing like RE-paying for work that wasn’t done right in the first place, right! 😅🥴 #growingpains
Professionals would say "we decided to get a different designer to help with our clothing line vision" and that's all they should say. Perhaps later they could say they are happy with the changes they've made.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

YTIG60 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:21 am
ba1006 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:38 am The funny thing is they think they are so fashion forward. I bet they're still laughing at them in NY. Gaudy is right.
I don't know how well social media critical remarks are received by this industry with two unknowns complaining several times about the previous designer. We are hearing their side of what happened with the first designer and they could have contributed to the poor outcome with their inexperience that shows in this IG message. bonniehoellein Nothing like RE-paying for work that wasn’t done right in the first place, right! 😅🥴 #growingpains
Professionals would say "we decided to get a different designer to help with our clothing line vision" and that's all they should say. Perhaps later they could say they are happy with the changes they've made.
Well Them and being professional will probably not ever happen! I almost commented nothing like paying and the outfit doesn't fit but you can't get your money back!
Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okay54321 »

Lol what was that the 2nd or 3rd person they have fired from their clothing line? I guarantee the Cali lady didn't want to work with them and knew their attitudes vs. Pay wasn't equal. I have to admit I love the colors too bad they don't make clothes for us tall ladies (I'll stick to Amazon).

Don't hate me but that full body scrub sounds lovely.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sickandtired wrote:I don’t know if it’s the way she is standing or her outfit choice (I thought black was suppose to be sliming) but her head looks tiny and her arms chest and waist big. It looks off (like that scene on beetle juice with the guy with the tiny head a big body).
Does she mean they "crushed" the business dealings, or they crushed taking a flight to NYC? I wouldn't put being proud of the second past them. "We flew to New York by ourselves! We're adulting!" But then again, she's functionally illiterate and can't write a simple, declarative sentence.
And those earrings totally look like Planes Trains and Automobiles "earrings". [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... c08757.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

YTIG60 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:21 am
ba1006 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:38 am The funny thing is they think they are so fashion forward. I bet they're still laughing at them in NY. Gaudy is right.
From what I took from what Bonnie was saying is that they didn't like half of the first set of designs. Isn't that what you do in any business, you complete reworks? Isn't that part of the process, they expect a perfect first draft?

Also, they are so "playing". Give me a break, after one day of meetings where someone else is doing all of the work for you and another for brand deals, you need to go and get spa treatments. They shouldn't pose it that way if they want to talk about going to a spa, they should have been more like we had the time so we wanted to try the spa, not we worked so hard and needed to go to the spa.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

A couple of observations from the vlog. You would think these folks are broke-they bring one slice of pizza for two kids! Looked like they were sharing fries too. Second we are seeing a lot more of Joel's parents and hardly any of Bonnie's parents in the vlogs lately. Not complaining about that because I would rather it be that way-just finding it a little odd. Wonder if Bonnie and her mom had a falling out!

Now to the dress. So let's tear that dress apart and act like their's is the best quality ever. Well we have seen pics and comments and reviews complaining about their Bollie outfits for the exact same things Bonnie was complaining about, especially the pulling apart!
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Extremely boring vlog everyone go ahead and skip this one. Almost fell asleep watching.

Bonnie you sound like a fool saying $66 is a lot for a dress but then you turn around and charge even more for yours. Oh but yours are “quality.” Why are you buying these other brands but then run them down?? You can promote your brand without talking negatively about others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Take turns taking a bite of one slice of pizza? I probably would have left that out. Why is she buying clothes just to tear them apart - and then posting a link to them? How about wearing the clothes from your custom clothing line that you're constantly shoving down our throats? So many questions...

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”