Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Everdene
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by Everdene »

Wow I didn't know kids went to the orthodontist that early now! They push braces here too. My husband had them for years all for one tooth being a teent tiny bit crooked. He decided not to bother anymore the tooth went back, it's not even noticeable in the slightest. Having "imperfections" is so taboo nowadays.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Thata kinda messes up she used arias teeth for a damn sponsorship. Like "k honey smile so we can see the crooked teeth" smh
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Everdene wrote:Wow I didn't know kids went to the orthodontist that early now! They push braces here too. My husband had them for years all for one tooth being a teent tiny bit crooked. He decided not to bother anymore the tooth went back, it's not even noticeable in the slightest. Having "imperfections" is so taboo nowadays.
Sometimes it’s not about imperfections. My sisters kids inherited her small mouth. There is no room for adult teeth. Yep gone are the days where you don’t get braces until your a teenager. Sometimes kids are even done with braces by the time they are teenagers now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

She is a walking billboard for ads. It's getting ridiculous. I swear she only posts if it's an ad. I thought when she was talking about Arias teeth, she was just talking about her teeth. Nope. I was kinda shocked that was an ad....but honestly, was I shocked? This is Britch....queen of sponsorships.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

chloe6124 wrote:
Everdene wrote:Wow I didn't know kids went to the orthodontist that early now! They push braces here too. My husband had them for years all for one tooth being a teent tiny bit crooked. He decided not to bother anymore the tooth went back, it's not even noticeable in the slightest. Having "imperfections" is so taboo nowadays.
Sometimes it’s not about imperfections. My sisters kids inherited her small mouth. There is no room for adult teeth. Yep gone are the days where you don’t get braces until your a teenager. Sometimes kids are even done with braces by the time they are teenagers now.

I got mine between 8-10 and I was late for most of my classmates because I took FOREVER to lose my baby teeth. I actually got some front and back braces on before I even lost all my side teeth. But I also didn’t get them off til I was 18, after jaw surgery to correct an underbite.

My dad also has his for 6-8 years tho so apparently it runs in my family. Never wore my retainer though so my dentist now said if I want to get them back in alignment I need real wired braces with rubber bands for at least a year... I’m 31. Clearly not looking forward to that.

I don’t think it’s such a new thing to get braces at that age. It really just depends on when the dentist can start to tell you will have alignment issues. For some people, it’s clear as soon as they start getting adult teeth, for others it’s not until they get wisdom teeth that move some of their teeth around (like my mom who got braces at the same time I did and got them off within year or two.)
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

angelfire89 wrote: I got mine between 8-10 and I was late for most of my classmates because I took FOREVER to lose my baby teeth. I actually got some front and back braces on before I even lost all my side teeth. But I also didn’t get them off til I was 18, after jaw surgery to correct an underbite.

My dad also has his for 6-8 years tho so apparently it runs in my family. Never wore my retainer though so my dentist now said if I want to get them back in alignment I need real wired braces with rubber bands for at least a year... I’m 31. Clearly not looking forward to that.

I don’t think it’s such a new thing to get braces at that age. It really just depends on when the dentist can start to tell you will have alignment issues. For some people, it’s clear as soon as they start getting adult teeth, for others it’s not until they get wisdom teeth that move some of their teeth around (like my mom who got braces at the same time I did and got them off within year or two.)
Wow so you had 10 years of some kind of oral treatment and even now at 31 you need more??

What an epic waste of time and money.

My son requires braces, once his final two baby teeth have fallen out. Quite extensive work by our orthodontists words. However he said he would be done and dusted by Dec 2020 (he starts high school in Jan 2021). Its nearly February and we haven’t even actively started with treatment.

To spend years (and dollars) on his teeth now, and for him to still need treatment as an adult is mind boggling to me. Dentists here (New Zealand) tend to wait until kids are older and do it once and do it right. In fact i don’t think i know of anyone who has needed a second round of braces as an older teen or adult? My SIL did a retainer thing for the 6 months prior to her wedding to rejig her teeth.

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

I'm so confused. Shes showing off not wearing a ring

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

honeybear wrote:I'm so confused. Shes showing off not wearing a ring

It’s definitely strange. Someone commented on that Instagram pic of her and Scarlett asking where her ring was and she never replied.

I think it’s either getting cleaned (or replaced with something more expensive) and she wants people to speculate for attention, or there’s serious trouble in paradise. She wasn’t wearing her ring at the party yesterday either.

She’s been putting a lot of cryptic quotes on Instagram lately so I really do wonder.

Blomst
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blomst »

LilSeb1010 wrote:

It’s definitely strange. Someone commented on that Instagram pic of her and Scarlett asking where her ring was and she never replied.

I think it’s either getting cleaned (or replaced with something more expensive) and she wants people to speculate for attention, or there’s serious trouble in paradise. She wasn’t wearing her ring at the party yesterday either.

She’s been putting a lot of cryptic quotes on Instagram lately so I really do wonder.

Yes and actually if you go back through older pics she doesn’t have it on either

stephdee
Talker
Talker

Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by stephdee »

She uploaded that picture with Scarlett 12 hours ago frank replied to a comment on his post with Scarlett 7 hours ago so that means he’s been on insta after she posted that picture and he hasn’t liked or commented on it (vice versa). Idk tho Britney doesn’t wear her ring religiously I’ve seen her in older vlogs not wearing it maybe it’s not as important to her who knows. Or like many here are saying there’s trouble in paradise Image

hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Imagine if these two broke up. The cycle will repeat again: “I’m single!”
“Leading my baby daddy on and letting him think we are getting back together”
“inviting some random guy into my house while my kids are home bc I want dick”
“oops I’m pregnant”
“buying our DREAM home and getting married”

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

When she broke it off with Ean, I went back and looked when she had stopped wearing his ring, it was a month or so before she announced thay were separating and before she told Ean since it was before Vlogmas and he participated to Vlogmas that year...
If I was Franck I would be expecting an eviction notice by the end of February lol

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

jrs wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... c86114.jpg[/IMG]

just saw someone comment this.... where’s her ring??Image

Now I actually think Scarlett is a really cute baby, when they put an effort into taking a decent photo of her. However, in this one she really does look like a beady eyed alien Image

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Yikes.... i feel that these are a big fat middle finger to Britch as well. She’d never post photos like this of any of her kids. They are rough....

Whats with the hairy slug on dooshbags lip??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 9db80e.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 96004a.jpg[/IMG]
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

His smile annoys me. I cant really explain why, but it just does. It just looks really fake and unnatural.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

jrs wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... c86114.jpg[/IMG]

just saw someone comment this.... where’s her ring??Image

OMG she is soooo bad with that self tanner. Plus she is practically black between her fingers.
She is white trash wannabe beautyqueen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:39 pm You can tell in the grocery haul she’s so annoyed with having to buy dairy free shit. Like all she freaking got was dairy free mac & cheese, yogurt, some creamer and that’s really it. Everything else is still the same garbage she always gets including coffee creamer for “Frank” but yea they’re trying sooOoo hard to change their eating.

I can’t wait to see what’s she’s gonna do once Scarlett is eating real people food for every single meal, none of those baby food pounces or baby puffs.
If she just came out and said 'i don't think the whole family going vegan is doable right now' i'd get it. They have four little kids and it's probably something that should be done gradually. Scarlett is the only one who needs to be dairy free and she's nearly one - weaning and giving her dairy free food seems like it would be way easier for everyone because you know britney won't do any research or planning.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Probably just messed up the ring with tanner.

Why does she still tan like that? 2012 is calling....we all know you're white and hardly ever go outside.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I can’t imagine having actual time & money to do literally anything for my child’s birthday and spending the day doing what Britney did. She took her to get her nails done, then had the
Most boring party on earth smdh.

I love how she was trying to say a lot of ppl they invited couldn’t come lol girl bye you have no one to invite to anything. The kids at that party look like dildo heads random family members that look like they’ve never even met before.
Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamadrama »

I really doubt they’re breaking up. She’d stay miserable and unhappy just to she keeps their assets from splitting and just so she’s not alone with 4 kids from 2 different daddies.

She’s never gonna leave him if only out of spite to everyone who doubted them. I’m surprised she had the guts to leave Ean!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”