DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Sucks to be her husband. I wonder if Danielle thinks he’s physically attractive? That would hurt my husband terribly if I reacted the way she did to her children looking him.

She could also be super possessive. To be fair, Leah is like her mini-me so come on.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:Sucks to be her husband. I wonder if Danielle thinks he’s physically attractive? That would hurt my husband terribly if I reacted the way she did to her children looking him.

She could also be super possessive. To be fair, Leah is like her mini-me so come on.

He’s unfortunate-looking, but he seems very sweet.

Danielle is obsessed with looks and it’s annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YellowSweater1950 wrote:Sucks to be her husband. I wonder if Danielle thinks he’s physically attractive? That would hurt my husband terribly if I reacted the way she did to her children looking him.

Cherry47
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cherry47 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:

He looks like Thomas Müller and that guy from Pretty Little Liars.
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sapphire463 »

Interesting she hasn't made any mention of her passive-aggressive Instagram story from Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cherry47 wrote:

yeah and Müller is UGLY. He looks like he came straight from the farm. Also he’s annoying. I’m glad Germany is out of the World Cup lol.

Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Cherry47 wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote: He’s unfortunate-looking, but he seems very sweet.

yeah and Müller is UGLY. He looks like he came straight from the farm. Also he’s annoying. I’m glad Germany is out of the World Cup lol.

Hey :( Us germans are cool <3
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lol sorry. ^^^^
I live in Germany, and the German fans here were so annoying. Ever since Germany got kicked out they have all been quiet lol. I don’t hate the team, just the fans.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

So she explained on Instastories today that she's annoyed that Olivia wound up looking like Johannes because she felt it was the reason he gave Olivia more attention.

In reality, she's annoyed at the people who keep telling her which kid looks like which parent because of some resentments SHE has over her kids not looking fully like her.

But it's a crap shoot. 50% genes from Dad and 50% genes from Mom. Does she seriously think each kid should look like her? Wtf.

And does this explain why SHE favors Leah so much? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Sapphire463 wrote:So she explained on Instastories today that she's annoyed that Olivia wound up looking like Johannes because she felt it was the reason he gave Olivia more attention.

In reality, she's annoyed at the people who keep telling her which kid looks like which parent because of some resentments SHE has over her kids not looking fully like her.

But it's a crap shoot. 50% genes from Dad and 50% genes from Mom. Does she seriously think each kid should look like her? Wtf.

And does this explain why SHE favors Leah so much? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

I think Danielle needs to get to a doctor ASAP. Who in the fresh hell cares who your kids resemble? She has an unhealthy obsession with her kids looking like her. She's hedious so she should be thankful her kids don't look like her.
Cherry47
Amateur
Amateur

She definitely needs to see a doctor. Though I don’t think Johannes would actually favorite one kid over the others. Danielle probably just wants to make it seem like he does because people have pointed out how she favorites Leah over Olivia. Plus she is obsessed with the kids’ looks. He pays attention to them equally it seems, but she constantly shows him holding the baby and she always shows pics and things of Leah in her story.
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Shes always looking for validation that others feel the way she does. She droned on about some article and said so many people sent her comments that they feel the same as she does.

I wonder if some of her wackadoodle tendencies are part of the reason she seems to not get along with her inlaws.

Cherry47
Amateur
Amateur

Could be. Off camera she may be worse than what she is on camera. I didn’t watch all of her story today, but the paranormal stuff was actually interesting. Oh and Leah has a cough. Has anyone mentioned that those kids are sick 24/7 it seems?
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cherry47 wrote:Could be. Off camera she may be worse than what she is on camera. I didn’t watch all of her story today, but the paranormal stuff was actually interesting. Oh and Leah has a cough. Has anyone mentioned that those kids are sick 24/7 it seems?
I think I have posted about it, but yeah those kids always get sick and so does she.

Cherry47
Amateur
Amateur

Cherry47 wrote:Could be. Off camera she may be worse than what she is on camera. I didn’t watch all of her story today, but the paranormal stuff was actually interesting. Oh and Leah has a cough. Has anyone mentioned that those kids are sick 24/7 it seems?
I think I have posted about it, but yeah those kids always get sick and so does she.

I wonder if she is still an anti-vaxer. Back in 2012 she was against having Olivia get some of the recommended shots.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

If the kids are in school, they’re probably vaccinated. Not sure what the laws in germany are.

So she got jealous of her own daughter? What in the world. Poor Olivia.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

paused on this spot lol. Why does she always roll her eyes?

also she looks good at this weight. Her face doesn’t look so sunken in.

Cherry47
Amateur
Amateur

She seems really weight obsessed. Did she ever talk to her doctor about becoming a vegan and raising her kids under a vegan lifestyle?
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Sapphire463 wrote:So she explained on Instastories today that she's annoyed that Olivia wound up looking like Johannes because she felt it was the reason he gave Olivia more attention.

Thanks Goodness he does because she is a crap mother to Olivia I hope Leah grows up and shits all over Danielle karma darling
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Does she think Johannes gave Olivia more attention than he did to Leah, or her?

Most dads will give the older child more attention — they’re less dependent on mom and play more. He’ll probably give Leah more attention as she gets older, now that Danielle has another baby.

She has issues.

Return to “A-H”