Plus 1 Please

shaybaby
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Plus 1 Please

Unread post by shaybaby »

I wish she would post a new video. She was the first yt mom I started watching. Wonder what's going on with her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

shaybaby wrote:I wish she would post a new video. She was the first yt mom I started watching. Wonder what's going on with her

She shared EVERYTHING on her youtube channel for years. Now nothing? Very strange.
velvetfreak
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by velvetfreak »

I think she is a Candid Mommy in the making lol
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

Now her Instagram is private! :-o Kelsey, thanks for confirming that your life is a disaster!
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I'm not surprised they are getting divorced he was a jerk IMO. I could never understand what she saw in him. Her personality is so sweet and laid-back and he always seemed so obnoxious and grumpy. Something about the way he carried himself gave me "i'm a dominant male vibe". She looks great so whatever she's doing she should keep doing it. I noticed a few weeks back she wasn't wearing her ring in an Instagram picture. Now she's going to go into secretive hiding like we're all idiots don't know what's going on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
shaybaby
Talker
Talker

So has it been confirmed they are getting a divorce? I follow her on IG. Wish she would just make a damn video

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Not confirmed but I think it's obvious where things are headed. That was more or less just speculation. Sorry.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
shaybaby
Talker
Talker

Oh ok. I didn't know if I had missed a post she might have made. Thanks. I loved her videos. She started changing after she had the second baby and then once she got on this weight loss team she only talked about that. I miss how she used to be

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Yeah it sucks, we know nothing. Her public FB page has nothing and I don't have her on FB. So all is just speculation at this point, yeah?

sunsetlove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunsetlove »

She's not wearing her ring in a single pic for the last 3 weeks

I bet her hubby felt great after all that weight loss and stepped out of the marriage :( She is so sweet. She doesn't deserve that, at all
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blessyourheart »

I feel sorry for her. Colby is clearly an asshole. Hopefully she can keep doing her build your own business stuff to keep her life normal for the boys.
Oreo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Oreo »

She posted a new video, they are getting a divorce. No details about the reason why. She says she doesn't want to put anything out there that 'could influence the relationship the boys have with Colby'. Sounds like cheating or violence to me. I feel sorry for her :(
sunsetlove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunsetlove »

I immediately thought violence.

1. She said the boys would see him but they needed "to work a lot of things out." I got the vibe that he couldn't have them alone.

2. When she talked about Nolan having anger issues she said Colby also struggled with unmanageable anger
yummymummy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yummymummy »

I love Kelsey and I definitely feel for her right now. I agree the first things I thought of were violence or cheating. They seemed to be doing so well and I was shocked when these rumors started swirling. I give her credit for addressing the rumors, many gurus don't have the courage she has. I'm glad she is standing on her two feet and already has a house for her and the boys. If I remember correctly, doesn't her mom live four hours away from where her and Colby originally lived? So now theres a lot of distance between her and Colby, which I think is good, but somewhat disappointing for the boys since they aren't going to see their dad as often.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Poor Kelsey. I hope she learns from Jenis mistakes and doesn't drag him through the mud for a confidence boost. I also really appreciate her mentioning the fact that her kids had zero choice in being on YT. I feel like that's never mentioned but can really be an invasion of privacy. Good job, Kelsey. We're rooting for you!
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Poor thing :( I feel for her and the boys
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I've always really liked her. It sounds to me like she's got this. I think she'll do a wonderful job getting herself and the boys through this rough patch.

I don't think she'll pull a Candidmommy. She keeps repeating that she doesn't want to share too much, because of the impact that may have on her boys. I think she's smarter than that.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Why would she put her last name on FB? I thought she was trying to protect herself & the boys. You can use that to find their house that's for sale, her moms house, etc.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Oops I mean it's on her Instagram
litnerd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by litnerd »

Whelp. Now, thanks to the "crimes within 1 mile" tool on Trulia, I know that their neighborhood has a serious crime issue.

Return to “I-P”