Been thanked: 0

Re: nchollywood

Unread post by placebo »

Checked and responded.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:
FLOSSY77 wrote:I actually have nothing against it. Honestly just like calling it the clubhouse. Lol. At first I was worried about peoples anonymity being ruined. But you guys don't mind.you get along and enjoy it. I am on my phone. Thats my quick reply.

Alright. Thank you.
I know it bothers me personally when y'all make it seem like the girls in the group are these hateful people, and all we do is go around on our high horses an attack people.
I only become defensive when I encounter defensiveness here.
I have nothing against you, orn or goose, really.

I know mostly it's jokes like that.
The clubhouse, clique and other comments do hurt my feelings, at least. And I'm not gonna be ashamed to say that.

I don't want any bad juju with anybody.
No bad juju coming from me. I think alot of saw problems on the horizen. I would never personally join a group that doula was in. She seems a little nutty to me. And I know nutty. She isn't the fun kind. If I start calling it the treehouse or fort would that make you feel better. ;) jk. It just seemed funny to have a group within a group. But you gals have bonded and enjoy it. More power to ya. When your braiding eachothers hair and Taylor is telling ghost stories forget about us. Enjoy!! Once again, just teasing. I really mean no harm. I have nothing against you. I am just a sarcastic girl. Seriously, I say things just to make myself giggle sometimes.

Unread post by Guest »

I'd join if they didn't collect dues.
FLOSSY77

I think Ashley is paying all the dues now.

Unread post by Guest »

oh, right, right

Maybe doula was kicked out for revealing the secret handshake..?
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

My ghost stories are slamming, I'll have you know.

And dues have been taken out. Economy is too harsh.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Ha.
FLOSSY77

OhReallyNow wrote:oh, right, right

Maybe doula was kicked out for revealing the secret handshake..?
Loves it!!!
whatsername_

FLOSSY77 wrote:
astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:
FLOSSY77 wrote:I actually have nothing against it. Honestly just like calling it the clubhouse. Lol. At first I was worried about peoples anonymity being ruined. But you guys don't mind.you get along and enjoy it. I am on my phone. Thats my quick reply.

Alright. Thank you.
I know it bothers me personally when y'all make it seem like the girls in the group are these hateful people, and all we do is go around on our high horses an attack people.
I only become defensive when I encounter defensiveness here.
I have nothing against you, orn or goose, really.

I know mostly it's jokes like that.
The clubhouse, clique and other comments do hurt my feelings, at least. And I'm not gonna be ashamed to say that.

I don't want any bad juju with anybody.
No bad juju coming from me. I think alot of saw problems on the horizen. I would never personally join a group that doula was in. She seems a little nutty to me. And I know nutty. She isn't the fun kind. If I start calling it the treehouse or fort would that make you feel better. ;) jk. It just seemed funny to have a group within a group. But you gals have bonded and enjoy it. More power to ya. When your braiding eachothers hair and Taylor is telling ghost stories forget about us. Enjoy!! Once again, just teasing. I really mean no harm. I have nothing against you. I am just a sarcastic girl. Seriously, I say things just to make myself giggle sometimes.

Why, yes, fort is much better, lol.
I have no real problems with anyone here, I mean, it's just the Internet, lol.
I've found my sarcasm doesn't get taken well over this forum, hence my week long, uh, vacation. ;)
FLOSSY77

TaylorKnows wrote:My ghost stories are slamming, I'll have you know.

So my daughter has gotten into fan fiction..? What the hell is that? Remember I am an old hag. She reads books likes crazy. We are at the book store all the time$$$. She cannot do the library because she always wants to keep the book. Cute huh? And loves to write.
FLOSSY77

The GG GOSSIP FORT is accepting new members. No dues till the economy gets fixed.
TaylorKnows

FLOSSY77 wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:My ghost stories are slamming, I'll have you know.

So my daughter has gotten into fan fiction..? What the hell is that? Remember I am an old hag. She reads books likes crazy. We are at the book store all the time$$$. She cannot do the library because she always wants to keep the book. Cute huh? And loves to write.
Lol, I did the sane to my mom, though I love the library. Fanfictions are stories based off of shows, movies, books, etc. But they're written by non-authors (mostly teens, adults in early-mod 20s and a few like that 50 shades of gray chick). I write&read it. :)
TaylorKnows

FLOSSY77 wrote:The GG GOSSIP FORT is accepting new members. No dues till the economy gets fixed.
Now you've got it right. ;)
whatsername_

FLOSSY77 wrote:The GG GOSSIP FORT is accepting new members. No dues till the economy gets fixed.

Much better.
My name is Ashleigh, and I approve this message. ;)
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »

Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:You kicked Allyshia from the group? Oh so that makes sense why she's up Tayler's ass again.

Just kidding ;)
Good thing you're kidding. Commenting on things that come up on my feed is not being "up Tayler's ass".

I'm not going to be friends again with someone who neglects their children's basic needs, puts them in danger and is a bitch to everyone. I was nice on a couple of her photos because I felt I needed to say something but I didn't want to be rude. We don't like eachother. I don't like how she parents (if you call it parenting). I think everything she does to her children is just laughable, and worth an eye roll or two most of the time.
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »

hjl226 wrote:She is seriously becoming a jess clone. She gets rude with people about carseats now too
I was being serious. People think a child's life is an "Lol" or funny. It's not. I wasn't rude one bit. That lady was not putting her child's life into consideration at all. But next time you do a screen shot, you might want to blank other people's names who have nothing to do with it. (Common courtesy on here).

Unread post by Guest »

doulamommy wrote:
hjl226 wrote:She is seriously becoming a jess clone. She gets rude with people about carseats now too
I was being serious. People think a child's life is an "Lol" or funny. It's not. I wasn't rude one bit. That lady was not putting her child's life into consideration at all. But next time you do a screen shot, you might want to blank other people's names who have nothing to do with it. (Common courtesy on here).

Yeah, because everyone is so considerate of others posting on YT. LOL
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by bunnysalad »

Do the members have to get together for brunch?
:)
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
whatsername_

bunnysalad wrote:
Do the members have to get together for brunch?
:)
Every day, without fail.
We also have dinner at everyone's houses. We rotate days.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

I still like allyshia and will continue to be friends with her. It really just came down to a lot of us seeig that she was going through something emotionally and mentally and the group was just making it so mucb worse.

Allyshia i really am sorry i wasnt as clear as i thought i was in my conversation with you. I hate that you feel like you were just booted out of malice :-(
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/

Return to “nchollywood”