Sam & Nia

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Phil DeFranco makes some good points. I think it is so much worse to plan to have an affair. He obviously talked to some women because he bought credits twice. If he never messaged anyone, he wouldn't have to buy them again. I don't think the conversations would have been PG on a site like that. This is while you were pregnant, Nia!!
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

nancyh100 wrote:I feel really sad for the kids
Me too
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
walderak
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by walderak »

On Meghan tonjes youtube it explains the situation a little bit. I'm new to this site so don't know how to post a link.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

I'm subscribed to Cullen and Katie but skip through a lot of their stuff just cause Cullen can go off on tangents for a while. Their videos have been much better since they stopped Targetballing. But Cullen does strike me as someone who is straight up and will tell it like it is. And I'm sure things got heated if Sam confronted him while we was holding Gaines. Cullen worships that little girl. I like Cullen a bit more too now. Oh, and I'd never heard of Sam and Nia before their viral pregnancy announcement.
isanami
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by isanami »

The People article says they plan to address what happened but so far... nothing. Although, there's really nothing they can say at this point. I'm surprised they haven't already said anything.
littleb0586
Talker
Talker

Unread post by littleb0586 »

ferriswheel wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

Starting around 4:50 Phil starts talking about Sam but doesn't offer anything we didn't already know
Oh man, he was so right on!!!! Yes to all of that.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I found it interesting that Sam and Jen, Dahen and Tyler and Haylee went to dinner with the people Sam and Nia were staying with. Interesting to me anyway b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alicesmo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alicesmo »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I found it interesting that Sam and Jen, Dahen and Tyler and Haylee went to dinner with the people Sam and Nia were staying with. Interesting to me anyway b

Those people looked completely clueless to be honest. Lol.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I agree. It was like their consolation prize, you roomed with psychos, let us normal people take you to dinner. :)

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

I actually feel sad and kind of worried for Nia. Sam allegedly had a list of people he was going to confront? That just sounds insane, and coupled with threatening to punch people, like he really needs help. Plus the video with her talking about how good it is to be submissive to your husband. I can't help but find those as red flags for something worse. :?
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

isanami wrote:The People article says they plan to address what happened but so far... nothing. Although, there's really nothing they can say at this point. I'm surprised they haven't already said anything.
Them addressing it will be more of Sam's lying victim forgiveness bs.
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

I am really surprised that Sam and Nia haven't put up a video. It's like they have gone into hiding. I thought Sam would have made up some BS by now saying how disappointed he is with the "youtube community" for bullying them and played the victim.

mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

I understand why they haven't put up a vlog because they probably want to take a break from YouTube, but he hasn't even tweeted anything either, no apology, no reason for not having the vlog up, it's just strange. We know they've been vlogging because it's been in the background of other people's vlogs, so I wonder why they've not posted yet.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Answer is easy: Sam knows they're royally fucked. There's no way to twist this. He threatened to punch Cullen, who was holding MG, over liking a tweet in front of multiple other vloggers who probably caught it on camera and can blow any excuse or self victimising approach if he tried. He's a narssicist sociopath who uses religion as a get out jail card.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Does anyone remember the Ben Affleck movie he did a long time ago called "Jersey Girl" where he called a room full of reporters "A bunch of A-holes" and then he was ruined for life......this is pretty much what has happened to Sam. Although, the only difference is....Sam still has a very strong community (or cult as some of you are saying hahaha) so I'm not sure he's completely going to be blacklisted from the YouTube community. I actually do feel sorry for Nia.....she seems like one of those people who knows she can't do this on her own without him so she has to stand by her man....even though he's a complete freak!
Olivealive
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Olivealive »

Do they not believe in hell? (Actual question not judgment) I am terrified of my bills going to collections so I always pay ahead of time. If I was worried my soul might spend eternity in the fire filled pits of hell I would probably not do anything to purposely put myself there. I also think that financial infidelity in marriage IMHO is just as bad as physically cheating. Not to mention the emotional cheating going on in his communications with these possible other women.

cml1993
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cml1993 »

Olivealive wrote:Do they not believe in hell? (Actual question not judgment) I am terrified of my bills going to collections so I always pay ahead of time. If I was worried my soul might spend eternity in the fire filled pits of hell I would probably not do anything to purposely put myself there. I also think that financial infidelity in marriage IMHO is just as bad as physically cheating. Not to mention the emotional cheating going on in his communications with these possible other women.

Yes! And I think emotional cheating is the worst!

oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

Sarai wrote:I actually feel sad and kind of worried for Nia. Sam allegedly had a list of people he was going to confront? That just sounds insane, and coupled with threatening to punch people, like he really needs help. Plus the video with her talking about how good it is to be submissive to your husband. I can't help but find those as red flags for something worse. :?
:bhd:
Christ.

What video is that? I'd love to read the comment section
mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

oh4thelawls wrote:
Sarai wrote:I actually feel sad and kind of worried for Nia. Sam allegedly had a list of people he was going to confront? That just sounds insane, and coupled with threatening to punch people, like he really needs help. Plus the video with her talking about how good it is to be submissive to your husband. I can't help but find those as red flags for something worse. :?
:bhd:
Christ.

What video is that? I'd love to read the comment section
If you go further up the forum someone has posted a link to it Image
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I hope Sam had enough common sense to go beg for his job back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters

Return to “Sam and Nia”