Ohioisformothers and other old channel names Part 35

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ohioisformothers and other old channel names Part 35

Unread post by blackbetty »

How about a spell to make my life better instead? Lol. Been a shitshow this month. Haha.
#FreeBen
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ripley »

blackbettybamf wrote:How about a spell to make my life better instead? Lol. Been a shitshow this month. Haha.
I am sorry Betty! Sending good thoughts your way!
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

[img]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09 ... 6da290.jpg[/img]

Tayler thinks it's so cute && 'sassy' when Alesana makes these scary faces but honestly it's terrifying . but Jakoby is soooo cute . :( I feel so sorry for him I could cry . I just wanna scoop him up and bring him to my house. .
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Wtf. She just posted pictures of her children's "tails". I know she did that awhile back, but what the hell is she trying to get out of sharing that?!
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

It just looks like a semi crooked butt crack to me.....why put that on the internet? Tell us, Tayler! & agreed Kim. Disturbing.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

She claims they're normal, which they are - I even have one, but why post it if it's normal????

Does not compute.
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

Has Alesana not started pre school or something (sorry don't what it's called or when you start but here she would have started nursery this month)?
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Seriously what urged her to pull down each of her kids pants and made her take pictures ? Like , I'm genuinely curious as to why she did that .
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

She seems happy that Alasana can count to 10 but my daughter who isn't even 3 has counted to 14. If she actually worked with her kids then they would know their shapes, alphabets, and numbers. Maybe if she worried more about being a good mom instead of being a cool mom (I am sure she thinks "cool" is smoking, drinking, getting tattoos she can't afford, neglecting her kids and not "making" them do things she wouldn't want to do, etc) they would know more than just "haters." How about be an actual GOOD mom that you claim to be Tayler? When you have spent more on tattoos than you have your sons toys....you're parenting wrong.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I tried to make it through a whole video without thinking dear god why, but jeez I'm skeptical about two year olds eating popcorn let alone a baby!! The choking hazard is just to risky!
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Did this 20 year old girl who has been pregnant 5 times really just make a blog post about being infertile?

Jesus take the wheel.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

Watched her ditl I was bord. Lol I can't help it but all I see is lazy when I see someone bf with the baby sitting up just sitting on your lap.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Okay. She has been knocked up 5 times that we know of. Has had 3 live births. Yet she's "infertile" suddenly.

Personally, I hope she is. She doesn't need anymore kids. She doesn't need the 3 she already has.

I do wonder though why she's crying "infertile" now. I mean, she did post something like last week about being checked for a cyst on her ovary but a cyst alone wouldn't make her infertile.

I feel like her & chuckie have been TTC again & have failed so she's crying infertile. I mean, Anberlin is almost 1. Tayler wouldn't be Tayler if she wasn't knocked up by Anberlin's first birthday since she was knocked up for all the other ones.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

What's her blog?
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

ohioisformothers.blogspot.com
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Also sorry for the double post but I went ahead & screen capped that post cuz you know she will go looney & delete it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

I feel physically ill at the thought of her claiming infertile, Tayler you have three kids five pregnancies, you are breastfeeding Anberlin all through the night thats why you are not knocked up, if you had your kids on some kind of normal sleep cycle where when the sun went down everyone tried to sleep, you might find it different.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

what makes her think shes infertile??? did she go to the doctor?
i bet she had a check up, was told she may have a cyst, freaked out and decided it must mean shes infertile (since, you know, tayler knows better than every doctor shes ever been to)
she probably googled worst case scenario for ovarian cysts and needs attention for the tony chance she cant have another kid. she SHOULDNT have any more kids, she cant even care for the ones she has now. i remember her saying a while back she still hasnt gotten a normal period since giving birth to anberlin since shes breatfeeding so maybe she thinks thats why too? idk if thats changed since she talked about that but she probably thought up every little reason that could conflict with getting pregnant and concluded that shes infertile. did a doctor actually tell her this?

it's probably an excuse to get pregnant again soon. she can say "we thought i was infertile so we didnt bother with protection! if i might be infertile then why not pop out as many babies as i can! being infertile just makes them more of a miracle!" or some stupid shit. i smell an "accidental" pregnancy coming soon.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Tayler, you're stupid. Go to a real doctor. This is just like lucy claims to have pcos yet she's given birth five times.
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

hannahbanana wrote:Tayler, you're stupid. Go to a real doctor. This is just like lucy claims to have pcos yet she's given birth five times.
Okay here is the thing with PCOS, you can be regular and fertile with it, PCOS is a name given to a lot of sympthons and more often than not having a baby will:"fix" a lot of these. The most obvious being the odd periods(too heavy, sporadic etc) and pregnancy makes a difference with tht for (as far as my own experience) a year or so, so if you are popping out a kid a year the kid kick start to ovulation does the trick.
However you can have pcos and have regular periods, but you would need to have more of the other sympthons you need to have three of the sympthons to be diagnosed. Which are
Cyst on the ovaires.
Absent or irregular periods,
Ance,
weight issues,
increased hair growth on face, chest tummy back or toes,
Thinning hair,
pelvic pain
etc,
I wouldn't put Tayler as high contender for this because she is tiny, breastfeeding (lack of periods due tot hat more likely than anything) we have never heard her complain of excessive pelvic pain (everytime I actually ovulate I have to be dosed to the high heaven with pain meds otherwise I faint from the pain), and Im nearly a 100% sure she would have mentioned cyst.
She also may not be eating enought o get a period.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”