Off Topic Banter Part 7

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Off Topic Banter Part 7

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Thanks ladies. I feel better today. Yesterday my dad underwent another surgery & blood transfusion. Waiting for more results from biopsy. I understand were already on borrowed time just sometimes things get normal. Then you get slapped back to reality. Reading here sometimes is such a great distraction from real-life problems lol

On another note my 18-month-old is driving me crazy! Into everything! Climbing anything & everything! It's like a tiny Godzilla running through my house! Who knew something so tiny & adorable could be so destructive. I had to lock up the toilets because his goal in life is to flush my makeup. My preschooler was less than thrilled we put locks on the toilets lol
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I'm going nuts...
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

subject99 wrote:
thegooseiscooked wrote:
subject99 wrote:Tomorrow is the day ladies! Wish me luck for my time of the month! Let's pray it comes!!! I've been waiting for this day.
I do wish you luck subject. An unwanted pregnancy is just about the last thing you need right now. "Let the blood run free" (that used to be a very crappy comedy show in Australia about a hospital but the name seemed appropriate).
Nothing yet so far...but it's only 9am. Still the whole day.
Ugh still nothing so far and it's 2pm!
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Have you done a pg test?
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thegooseiscooked wrote:Have you done a pg test?
No but I'm thinking about. I have to watch my money because it's all grocery money right now so until I do grocery shopping I can't waste any money right now. I am giving until Wednesday because if you see my logs in the period calendar i was tracking it and it's a 31 day cycle and I never knew his shit. I'll post a picture. I know it's all TMI stuff. But it could but off a day. It could come tomorrow. Still nothing and its almost 6pm.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thegooseiscooked

Hmmm...have you starts to think about what you'll do if it's positive? :(
thegooseiscooked

blackbettybamf wrote:
thegooseiscooked wrote:Unfortunately all of my responses came under the category "101 Things Not to Say to a Mod". :?
Lol I just say it. I got balls.
Lol. And how does that work out for you, Betty? :rofl:
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thegooseiscooked wrote:Hmmm...have you starts to think about what you'll do if it's positive? :(
Open up my bottle of wine and eat a chicken fajita kit all to myself and inform Jimmy and see what he has to say? The only way I wanted another child is if my lupus test was positive (which is wasn't thank god) and if it was i would of planned another child with Vinny then had my ovaries removed or tubes tided. I've talked to my family doctor and OB-GYN about having my tubes tied a few time because of my health and my OB-GYN keeps saying I'm too young.
thegooseiscooked

Controversial but would you terminate?
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thegooseiscooked wrote:Controversial but would you terminate?
No,I have a feeling Jimmy would push for it because he has pushed it with ex's before and he would have more kids than the 1 he has now if they didn't terminate. So he might push for that? I'm not sure. We go back 12 years but hey a child changes everything.
thegooseiscooked

Sorry....what are you expecting a child to change exactly?

He still took advantage of you. He still doesn't want to be with you. He still cheated on his girlfriend with you. He's a shit.

How will Vinny react to you carrying another man's baby? Will he still want you back?
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thegooseiscooked wrote:Sorry....what are you expecting a child to change exactly?

He still took advantage of you. He still doesn't want to be with you. He still cheated on his girlfriend with you. He's a shit.

How will Vinny react to you carrying another man's baby? Will he still want you back?
Oh no I'm not expecting a child to change anything. What I meant by that is maybe he wouldn't push terminate with me because we are closer than his "average" ex's. Because we remained such good friends for 12 years.

Vinny is stressing that I know. We went out Friday night. he isn't talking about it much. All I know is that he is considering me his girlfriend and that he is taking me back (his words) and that we are working on things.
thegooseiscooked

Why did you guys split up in the first place?
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

Wait, so you have a boyfriend but you're possibly pregnant with another man's child? I'm a bit confused.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thegooseiscooked wrote:Why did you guys split up in the first place?
It was becoming verbal abusive when he talks down to me. Lack of cleaning. Never helped with bills. Never helped with cleaning.

So when I came home from 8 hours from schools plus 2 bus rides I would comes home to him siting on a messy computer desk filled with pepsi bottles everywhere our son crawling on the floor. Dinner not made. Him waiting for me to cook. He house a mess. Dishes etc. him expecting me to do everything. So I in turn have to cook for our son do dishes clean up all his pepsi bottles which I ask for days/weeks on end (which I don't even drink hi excuse is our son plays with them? Hahaha). Our son isn't even allowed in our room at the time. But he would just sit on the computer because he was young and he was just starting to crawling and stand and such so he was still in "gamer mode". Had to clan war with all the guys right! While I'm to study I'm up making the house spotless for my son swiffer he floors/vacuum, clean the bathroom, do the dishes, tidy the toys our son did have, etc (you get the picture). The only thing he did do was take out the garbage from the front door to the bin because he smoked so much. I did all he laundry (his too). Paid for that. Paid the hydro myself, heat myself, rent myself, food myself, while he sat and did nothing. It was getting annoying. All we did was fight. A lot of it was money issues and him being lazy.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LizLee30 wrote:Wait, so you have a boyfriend but you're possibly pregnant with another man's child? I'm a bit confused.
The "boyfriend" is the father of my children "Vinny" (not his really name). Vinny found out I was hanging out/seeing/shagging Jimmy for almost 2 months (Vinny and I have been officially split up since Jan 2012). He got jealous. Messaged Jimmy on facebook and told him to basically stay out of my life. Well if you read back on October 25th I went to the wedding. That's the weekend everything happened.
thegooseiscooked

Hmmm...doesn't sound like Vinny is much of a catch either. :?

Do you WANT to be back with him or is it just the easiest option?

Liz, when are you heading back to New York?
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

My brother and sister in law are in NYC. Posting pics all.over Ig and fb. So jealous. It's an easy days drive for them.

Subby I hope you get your period and ditch them both. You can do better.
thegooseiscooked

:lol:
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yue195 »

Woah so much drama. Hey subby I use the same app to track my period as you do, usually it can be off by a day so don't freak out to much it's an estimate date. Also freaking out can make it worse and trick your body.

Well guys I've had five dates with Army Man ( what I shall call him for the time being) had a lovely weekend with him, Thursday we went to the movies and watched Interstellar, Friday night mango daiquiris and video games with mates, Saturday night pool and bbq ( first time I wore a bikini since 15 :3 ). Sunday he took me out for dinner. I feel like a gushy little school girl, he's just been so nice and sweet. I've put my foot down that I pay next couple of dates, I wanna be equal haha.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “Off Topic Archive”