Off Topic Banter Part 9

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Off Topic Banter Part 9

Unread post by blackbetty »

Why not just pee on a stick and know for sure?
#FreeBen
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Primadxnna »

blackbettybamf wrote:Why not just pee on a stick and know for sure?
I did, one came out negative and the other one has a faint line. That's what has me confused.
ImageImage
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

How long ago did you take the test that was faint? Hcg doubles every 48-72 hrs, so if it's been a few days you should have a more noticeable line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'd take another. A positive is a positive. Are you in the U.S.? Do you have insurance? Maybe take a FRER? Do you have the test? If so post a pic so maybe we can guess if it's an evap line.
#FreeBen
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Oh and stick with pink dye tests, the cheap 88.¢ Walmart or first response early results tests. Blue dye has a tendency to give off false positives

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, I recommend getting a blood test elsewhere if you have to wait 2 wks. Esp if you should be 4-6 wks+? An ectopic could kill you or ruin your chance at kids in the future.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kittypurry wrote:Oh and stick with pink dye tests, the cheap 88.¢ Walmart or first response early results tests. Blue dye has a tendency to give off false positives

This, except it's more evap lines and not necessarily false positives. :)
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Primadxnna wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:Why not just pee on a stick and know for sure?
I did, one came out negative and the other one has a faint line. That's what has me confused.
Not sure of this will help at all but this is the first test I took with my pregnancy. I had a feeling about it and took a cheap walmart one midnight of the day my period should have started and this is it. Not sure if you can see but it's pretty much an invisible line. The line is there but it's clear if that makes any sense. It's weird I know lol. I didn't think it would be positive so I sat it down after a minute and then when I went back a few hours later and picked it up it had that weird clear line
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That looks positive to me.

I'd go get a FRER if you can afford one, if not just get another cheapie and check it at the proper time instead of hours later.

I hope I'm not coming off as an asshole! The idea of you waiting 2 more weeks is scary to me, girl. Your options are limited the more time that passes (assuming you would consider terminating), you need to take care of yourself and the baby if you don't, start preparing, find a prenatal caregiver, take your vitamins, and if it's ectopic, that opens up a whole different can of worms and needs immediate attention! I'd even consider going to the emergency room if you take another test and still aren't sure. I'm sure they can do a blood yet there. So many reasons you need to know!

We're here for you whatever the results may be or what you decide. <3 I bet you're scared shitless - I was when I got pregnant at 18 - and again at 23!
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Lol betty I was just showing her mine to show that even though the line was practically impossible to see it was still a big fat positive
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

kittypurry wrote:How long ago did you take the test that was faint? Hcg doubles every 48-72 hrs, so if it's been a few days you should have a more noticeable line

About a week ago!
ImageImage
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:That looks positive to me.

I'd go get a FRER if you can afford one, if not just get another cheapie and check it at the proper time instead of hours later.

I hope I'm not coming off as an asshole! The idea of you waiting 2 more weeks is scary to me, girl. Your options are limited the more time that passes (assuming you would consider terminating), you need to take care of yourself and the baby if you don't, start preparing, find a prenatal caregiver, take your vitamins, and if it's ectopic, that opens up a whole different can of worms and needs immediate attention! I'd even consider going to the emergency room if you take another test and still aren't sure. I'm sure they can do a blood yet there. So many reasons you need to know!

We're here for you whatever the results may be or what you decide. <3 I bet you're scared shitless - I was when I got pregnant at 18 - and again at 23!
You're not coming off as an asshole, I can definitely see that you're concerned and I appreciate it :love2:
Alright, so last night I went to the emergency room due to having a really bad migraine (never had one before) and vomiting. I explained to them how one came out with a faint line and they did a blood test, and it came out negative! I'm so relieved because I was having a few symptoms that could be easily confused with early pregnancy symptoms, which is what had me expecting a positive result at the hospital.

Thanks for the support, really. :love2: And yes, I was really scared :/ I'm 18!
ImageImage
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Ok, if it's negative then fine. But girl, protect yourself in the future! ;) Also remember Plan B if necessary.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

So I know this would get seen more then posting something in the health section.

Yesterday I was talking to a mate, they said something that triggered me, long story short I got upset and I just had to deactivate Facebook for couple of days to feel okay.

Anyway My boss today asked why I was gone from Facebook and I said for the last 7 months my mood has been up and down, been more emotional/sensitive/suddenly irrational and the day before I just all the sudden had a meltdown and needed to get away from social media. She said she's noticed a change in my mood from my usual happy and chipped self to being not a Debbie downer but definitely not my usual self when I first started working there. And I said the only think I've done differently this year is go back on Birth Control. And all the sudden things just clicked, whenever I've been depressed or had major anxiety issues, I've always been of BC when it's happened. But I feel happy and fine when I'm not on it. The only proper reason I take it is because of cysts and cramps.

Has anyone else had this issue?
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Thanks Kryptonite <3.

I don't usually check the instructions/side effects because usually I already know you can gain or lose weight, feel a bit sick. Never clicked to me it causes depression. I'm looking at it now and just saw the mood changes including depression on the leaflet. Thing is it just makes so much sense of everything and it just never clicked to anyone that my pill was making me feel like this at all since depression and anxiety do run in my family. I always thought my depression was caused because I had a shit house boyfriend and high school was getting over whelming. I wonder now if I was never on the pill if things would been different. I'm making a doctors appointment next week and I haven't taken the pill in three days and already feel a difference.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

When I first started the mini pill, the side effects were absolutely horrible. I was like a completely different person to the point that my ex came to me crying and was like "I know we did this to protect ourselves but I love you and these side effects are out of control. If they don't improve in 2 wks, you either stop taking it or we break up." Fortunately when he said that, things were already improving and in 2 wks it was noticeably better (though not entirely). It did get better, I don't really have those symptoms anymore. the emotional side effects wore off in 3/4 months but I had bad physical side effects for at least 9 months.
#FreeBen
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I don't know where to write this question, i hope i am in the right place. If not, please redirect me if there is in fact a place this question would be more appropriate. Maybe it is not a question forYTMD. If it isn't, please just delete the question. I am only asking this out of curiosity. There is this girl with a Facebook profile who I learned about when she stole photos from GabeandJesss's instagram. She posted pics of he twins and pretended they were her own kids and then said one died from leukaemia. i think they have been taken down, but she still randomly posts about how much she misses the one who "died'. Now she claims she was raped and just gave birth to a 26 month premature infant. (who miraculously is home from hospital after 2 days and looks like she is a couple months old (beyond term). She had a whole strange fantasy life going on and the people in her fantasy life are all stolen images from the internet. I can not even begin to explain all the stolen images and how i know they are stolen. It is crazy, i have never seen anything like it. Anyway, i was curious as to who the images actually belong to. I tried to use tin eye? i think that is the name? supposedly you put a URL in and it will search for similar images on the internet. But it is not finding duplicates. Maybe there it is more complicated than that and maybe i am missing a step? It is SOOOOO obvious to anyone with a brain cell that these photos are not hers. But she she people believing it. I just did a copy/paste into the reverse image search called tiny eye. Like i said, could not find the images unless they were removed by the original poster. Anywone else know how to reliably do a reverse image search when the photos do not belong to the person searching? This is all to satisfy my curiosity. i have absolutely no intention of contacting anyone. i studied psychology and worked as a psych nurse for a while. I just find the whole thing really interesting.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

If anyone is curious about this girl, let me know. My husband is not interested in hearing about her! lol. I just look at her Facebook every once in a while. She has friends on her Facebook who have fallen for it all. Anyway, like i said, it is interesting to me. We don't have tv, so i guess it is like watching a reality show! I don't know how she others so fooled though! It is so obvious they are not her photos. The images must belong to someone who resembles her somewhat. There are photos of "her" (not really her) and her fiancee. But in EVERY PHOTO, the woman is wearing large sunglasses or her head is cut off. I am just wondering what is going to happen when her supposes wedding takes place. She can't continue to cut off her head in wedding photos. lol. Anyway, i wonder if she will kill off her "fiancee" or wedding will be cancelled? i find the whole thing interesting.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

*i meant supposed wedding. Not supposes.
Edit-I just briefly skimmed the recent posts here. Sorry. i didm't realize hijack the conversation. I am thinking now this is not the place to post my question. If anyone knows of a better place, let me know please. Sorry about that.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I rarely post stuff like this but here goes.

Please send all the good thoughts and prayers and vibes and all that jazz, I should find out this week if I get to interview for a job that would literally change my life. It pays nearly double what my job paid pre my accident and has better hours, better benefits, more room to grow, it is just the absolute perfect opportunity for me. The recruiter is really pulling for me (it's through a staffing agency) and she loves me so she's trying to pull strings. As a bonus, I scored higher than any other applicant on their pre-interview testing and my recruiter also works with a woman who I happened to work with at a previous job who also had nothing but nice things to say about me. I'm feeling cautiously optimistic and extremely anxious. I NEED THIS JOB! Cross your fingers and toes and everything else for me please!
#FreeBen

Return to “Off Topic Archive”