Emma & Ellie | Part Two

athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Emma & Ellie | Part Two

Unread post by athyker »

Willow2015 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:14 pm In their video I think Ellie’s dress is cute but that bra that you can see in the back?!?! No! Both Ellie and Emma walk hunched over…. Emma’s outfit ehhhhh!!
I was surprised at Emma's outfit too. I loved Ellies.

They're live now. Emma wants to book an Airbnb but is complaining it's expensive. Heather says do you know how much I paid for our Airbnb when we went to Key West?

That's the problem. They shop and travel and do what they want. Spending Emma's money, but Emma is clueless Heather is spending her money.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

athyker wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:11 pm
Willow2015 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:14 pm In their video I think Ellie’s dress is cute but that bra that you can see in the back?!?! No! Both Ellie and Emma walk hunched over…. Emma’s outfit ehhhhh!!
I was surprised at Emma's outfit too. I loved Ellies.

They're live now. Emma wants to book an Airbnb but is complaining it's expensive. Heather says do you know how much I paid for our Airbnb when we went to Key West?

That's the problem. They shop and travel and do what they want. Spending Emma's money, but Emma is clueless Heather is spending her money.
I saw the live.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

I'm thinking Heather may read here.

Her dining room is not all junked up with someone on every space of the wall. She's actually going minimal. YAY!!!

I've always said less is more.

Yay, Heather! LOL
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper

They are running out of content to flim. So boring!!
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Willow2015 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:26 pm They are running out of content to flim. So boring!!
I forgot about them for a minute. So bored.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

How many Shein videos and other haul videos do they have to do? Anything to have content to put out.. even if it puts people to sleep.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Another sit down/bucket list video.. who cares?! They could film themselves doing everyday life, but no.. they film this, every single time!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 12:34 pm Another sit down/bucket list video.. who cares?! They could film themselves doing everyday life, but no.. they film this, every single time!
I can't believe people still watch. Must be all teenagers. I'm tired of them just phoning it in for youtube. No creativity whatsoever. Snooooze!
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

athyker wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:24 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 12:34 pm Another sit down/bucket list video.. who cares?! They could film themselves doing everyday life, but no.. they film this, every single time!
I can't believe people still watch. Must be all teenagers. I'm tired of them just phoning it in for youtube. No creativity whatsoever. Snooooze!
I love how they know they are failing, and put up a note at the beginning of the video about it.. "we'll be back" yeah,.. until then everyone can sleep for 10 minutes a day! It's fine!!
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper

Another target video? Yawn! Only 9 minutes too.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Willow2015 wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 9:31 am Another target video? Yawn! Only 9 minutes too.
At least this one wasn't just a sit down.. but, yeah.. boring! I just click next video and didn't watch lol I wonder what's really going on, that they can't film real content?
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

At this point, I just look at the title. That's all I need to tell me if I'll watch it or not.

I haven't watched it in a minute. Perhaps it's time to do something else.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper

Target vlog again. Boring!!!!
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper

I’m confused about the recent vlog. Is or isn’t Ellie a virgin? It’s in the recent juicy q & a vlog.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

If Heather and Mark can watch that Q&A and tell me they don't treat those girls differently then they're delusional.

Ellie is incredibly rude and they kiss her butt.

Emma is so sweet and they are so mean to her.

I've always hated it. Still do.

Also, Mark is not funny.
summerlovin1370
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by summerlovin1370 »

Hey y’all I’m new to this thread but basically I’ve been looking for a thread or snark page for emma and Ellie’s channel for a while because I need to talk about them! Literally if I ever have criticism to say Heather will always delete my comments or defend herself and i word it in the nicest way possible yet she still blocks me.

1)In their recent video where they answer juicy questions I also can agree that they treat Ellie different than Emma. They always say “oh Ellie is so funny it’s just her personality it’s different” but to me she sounds so annoying. All I see her “humor” shown as is her talking silly and that’s not a personality lol. She’s also like really rude at times.
2) also in that video who in there right mind asks there 14 year old daughter on YouTube if they’re a virgin? Like… Heather chose that question when she literally could’ve chosen any question to ask her kids. I mean look we can agree Emma and Ellie r obviously virgins their mom knows and she still asks that question? Like she shouldn’t treat Emma and Ellie the same. Gosh they need to protect Ellie’s innocence and not ask those things to millions of fans and creeps on YouTube.
3) also in the video I noticed Emma was irritable and honestly rude but no hate tho I love Emma. Why do y’all think it looks like it’s hard for her to call Mark her dad? She seems hesitant.
4) I understand that if Emma goes to college now it’ll seem like it’ll be too late she won’t be with her age group. But I don’t know what she wants to do with her life and if her mom has even sat down with Emma and talked to her. She’s like “do you have plans for college” it’s just annoying how Heather doesn’t even try to help Emma.
5) in one of there videos from like months ago Heather was cleaning Emmas room and Ellie’s room (I think) and she got so much backlash that her daughters were ungrateful and her mom legit said “my kids are rude” like what kind of mother says that to the internet. Also I find it weird how Heather is always rearranging their rooms while they r in school or etc. has she taught them to clean? It’s something they will need to learn. I wouldn’t want my mother coming to my room cleaning every inch…
6) at the end of last year I joined one of Heathers lives on tik tok and she was being extremely disrespectful and rude to someone who was giving her pizza and since I knew she would get upset if I called her out I legit said it in the nicest way possible and was like you’re being rude etc and she blocked and kicked me out of her live like are you kidding me?
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

summerlovin1370 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 3:54 am Hey y’all I’m new to this thread but basically I’ve been looking for a thread or snark page for emma and Ellie’s channel for a while because I need to talk about them! Literally if I ever have criticism to say Heather will always delete my comments or defend herself and i word it in the nicest way possible yet she still blocks me.

1)In their recent video where they answer juicy questions I also can agree that they treat Ellie different than Emma. They always say “oh Ellie is so funny it’s just her personality it’s different” but to me she sounds so annoying. All I see her “humor” shown as is her talking silly and that’s not a personality lol. She’s also like really rude at times.
2) also in that video who in there right mind asks there 14 year old daughter on YouTube if they’re a virgin? Like… Heather chose that question when she literally could’ve chosen any question to ask her kids. I mean look we can agree Emma and Ellie r obviously virgins their mom knows and she still asks that question? Like she shouldn’t treat Emma and Ellie the same. Gosh they need to protect Ellie’s innocence and not ask those things to millions of fans and creeps on YouTube.
3) also in the video I noticed Emma was irritable and honestly rude but no hate tho I love Emma. Why do y’all think it looks like it’s hard for her to call Mark her dad? She seems hesitant.
4) I understand that if Emma goes to college now it’ll seem like it’ll be too late she won’t be with her age group. But I don’t know what she wants to do with her life and if her mom has even sat down with Emma and talked to her. She’s like “do you have plans for college” it’s just annoying how Heather doesn’t even try to help Emma.
5) in one of there videos from like months ago Heather was cleaning Emmas room and Ellie’s room (I think) and she got so much backlash that her daughters were ungrateful and her mom legit said “my kids are rude” like what kind of mother says that to the internet. Also I find it weird how Heather is always rearranging their rooms while they r in school or etc. has she taught them to clean? It’s something they will need to learn. I wouldn’t want my mother coming to my room cleaning every inch…
6) at the end of last year I joined one of Heathers lives on tik tok and she was being extremely disrespectful and rude to someone who was giving her pizza and since I knew she would get upset if I called her out I legit said it in the nicest way possible and was like you’re being rude etc and she blocked and kicked me out of her live like are you kidding me?
Don't feel bad. I'm fairly certain she's blocked me on youtube as well. She can't handle any kind of criticism, constructive or not.

You have some very valid points. I don't understand why Mark would adopt Emma. He's incredibly mean and rude to her. Probably why she won't call him dad.

I've never understood why Heather goes in and cleans out their rooms or redecorates them while they're at school. I'd be so mad if my mom had done that to me growing up. But we know Heather is a control freak.

I think the reason Emma was being rude in the last video is because she was over it. They laugh at Ellie when she's rude, but Emma typically gets in trouble.

That virginity question was awkward. I'll never understand Heather. Never. I'm not the perfect parent, but good lord!!!

I really think they'll have no channel once Emma moves out. Even though in a live Heather said Emmas videos won't be good when she moves. Rude!

Side note. I love that Emma and Elizabeth are old enough now to go on little trips together. She's the one true friend Emma has and it's so fun to watch them.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wonder why Ellie can drive the jet skis and Emma can’t?!?!
kittycat2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittycat2 »

I don’t watch them often but I always see the girls’ posts on my explore page and my god; Ellie’s posture is HORRENDOUS. She doesn’t even try to stand up straight. And not to mention her smile without teeth just looks like a huge frown 99% of the time
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Heather traded her jeep in for a Dodge Durango. This woman goes through cars like she goes through houses it seems.

Return to “A-H”