DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Unread post by Mamadrama »

Omg she’s a lunatic! She’s so so obsessed with who the kids look like, I think bec she KNOWS she’s not that attractive and the kids are, I mean most kids are cute! It’s natures way to make sure we say aww and take care of the next generation but everyone saying they don’t look like her validates her fears that she’s not pretty.

Am I the only one who thinks her son just looks plain weird?? And overly thin for how chubby he should be at 3 months? I think she must have supply issues cause she keeps tryin to show how much she feeds him, but her boobs always look so empty. I just feel bad for him but he may need to be supplemented even if only with pumped breast milk but she won’t! Not after being traumatized not being able to successfully do it with Olivia and she doesn’t wanna validate her fears again.
Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamadrama »

This girl has some anger issues. I feel like her husband is too shy and quiet so she probably rips him a new one everyday and screams bloody murder at him or passive aggressive treatment cause he can’t do no right. She’s emasculated him. She’s the type of person who will chew your head for not agreeing, and spouses are those we disagree with often because of how exposed we are to them.

Her in laws hate her of course, she’s alienated herself, Johannes and the kid’s from them and barely sees them. She thinks she’s this hip bohemian style American girl like in the movie the prince and me and they simply can’t understand her super advanced thinking or handle that Wiccan pagan holistic occult lifetstyle she has! She’s the world’s gift to humanity after all.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Mamadrama wrote:This girl has some anger issues. I feel like her husband is too shy and quiet so she probably rips him a new one everyday and screams bloody murder at him or passive aggressive treatment cause he can’t do no right. She’s emasculated him. She’s the type of person who will chew your head for not agreeing, and spouses are those we disagree with often because of how exposed we are to them.

Her in laws hate her of course, she’s alienated herself, Johannes and the kid’s from them and barely sees them. She thinks she’s this hip bohemian style American girl like in the movie the prince and me and they simply can’t understand her super advanced thinking or handle that Wiccan pagan holistic occult lifetstyle she has! She’s the world’s gift to humanity after all.
Yeh plus mainland Europeans are so different I was recently in Sweden for an event , I was chatting to a few Americans there and we were saying how much louder we were compared to the swedes
We were in a restaurant and our table was so vibrant and loud , joking together and enjoying we were getting looks even though we weren’t particularly loud by British standards, just happy banter with the American friends .
The other tables were deadly silent hardly any conversations going on people eating and on their phone.
I wonder what her in laws make of her I’m sure they’d be too polite to say but she is so opinionated that they probably prefer not to bother with her .
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sapphire463 »

Why does she post vlogs where she has that song playing through the entire video? It's getting old.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Darien is so skinny. Is she against formula feeding? I think he would sleep better and be an overall happier baby if he's full.
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I get the impression she'd never formula feed even in a supplementary manner. That would probably be as bad to her as eating meat. Even if her beliefs contradict medical advice, she will always do what she wants because she thinks she is an expert.

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

Anyone else noticed how obsessed she STILL is with the saccone jolys? She’s commented on every single photo of both of theres with the new baby at least once, if not twice.

Several comments as well about how much the baby looks like Anna and how rare it is to have light colouring... why is she so obsessed with babies looking like the mother not the father?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

Anyone else noticed how obsessed she STILL is with the saccone jolys? She’s commented on every single photo of both of theres with the new baby at least once, if not twice.

Several comments as well about how much the baby looks like Anna and how rare it is to have light colouring... why is she so obsessed with babies looking like the mother not the father?!

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

She posted an older photo of her and talks about how skinny she was. Ummmm, I could be mistaken, but hasn't she always said she was fat? Maybe she's finally realizing how silly she was about it.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I can't understand how someone who complains about motherhood as much as Danielle does is seriously contemplating a fourth child. She's been on an angry tirade lately on Instastories. I'm not questioning her feelings, I'm questioning why she keeps talking about a fourth when she's obviously overwhelmed enough by three.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I feel bad for her. Something has to be wrong with her. She acts like such a big baby. Was she bullied a lot growing up? Was she an outsider? It seems like she’s always trying to prove something.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Most parents are thrilled to death when their kids reach milestones early but nope, not Danielle. She wants to keep Darien little and helpless. I'm convinced she only likes little babies.

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Sapphire463 wrote:Most parents are thrilled to death when their kids reach milestones early but nope, not Danielle. She wants to keep Darien little and helpless. I'm convinced she only likes little babies.

whats he done
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sapphire463 wrote:Most parents are thrilled to death when their kids reach milestones early but nope, not Danielle. She wants to keep Darien little and helpless. I'm convinced she only likes little babies.

whats he done
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

She was explaining how Darien rolled over and moved about 3 feet away from where she left him on the floor. Instead of seeming happy he was progressing, she said something like "No stop that. You're growing up too fast." She's also said a number of times recently that she doesn't want him to progress quickly and instead stay a baby forever. That's why I think she prefers babies over toddlers.

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Omg her birth control thing on instagram
If you’re in a monogamous relationship then condoms are not needed. She’s saying how it protects both - but it’s only them. I’m surprised she would use them actually and not just track her cycles etc to plan when to have sex or not
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Good grief! She keeps going on about that ghost finder app. Is she really that easily scared? She's convinced she let something "loose" in the house. Ummm, no, maybe it's because you've been watching exorcism videos and scared yourself into believing you have a demon in the house.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Lol I have never seen someone be so scared of paranormal stuff. She’s so dramatic lol

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ok since when has Leah had a dummy?
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Now she uploaded her latest video and swears the glitch in the video is the ghost in her house.

See, this is the thing I feel about paranormal stuff: going by Danielle's criteria, anything and everything odd that may occur is speculated to be because of a ghost. So if the criteria is so lax, then yes, almost anyone can swear they've experienced paranormal stuff. But danielle waxes on about how she's so open to receiving spirits as if she's some sort of medium. I just don't buy it.

I had always wanted to be able to experience paranormal stuff but for a long time, never did. I even worked in a house that was supposedly haunted. It wasn't until my current job have I actually experienced real phenomena. But the things that happened were very random and at times when I wasn't looking for them or expecting them. I think Danielle has been spooking herself scared and now every thing that happens gets blamed on the ghost.

Return to “A-H”