Modifiedmother (TaylerTragedy) Part 31

oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Modifiedmother (TaylerTragedy) Part 31

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

*face palm* I haven't been keeping cup with this girl that much. But whenever I feel bad about myself I look at her life and laugh. Stupid, stupid girl
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

Did she change her Tumblr name? I cant find her.. maybe im blocked :/ Can somone tell me what it is or post the link please :)
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

She's buying a living room set from Aaron's...why are they even letting them when they don't have jobs.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

rolo wrote:She's buying a living room set from Aaron's...why are they even letting them when they don't have jobs.
Because Aaron's accepts anyone body they don't care because they get have no issue putting people in the credit bureau if you don't pay your bill on time.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

rolo wrote:She's buying a living room set from Aaron's...why are they even letting them when they don't have jobs.

She must have done her taxes... Who knows...
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:Is that an expensive place? How long has Chuckie been unemployed, anyway?
Aaron's in Canada is cheap. I'd assume the same for the USA. Probably cheaper. You can get furniture used and brand new. For monthly few bi weekly or semi weekly. Which ever you choose.
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

Ya, she must have gotten her tax return.

SMH

Hopefully the children get a cut.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

That kid is going to have jacked up teeth, I would know since I had the paci til and half.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Pjlt2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pjlt2012 »

They most likely got their tax money back. We don't have an Aaron's around here but we have a Get It now, which is basically the same thing. They're probably purchasing it outright. The kids are going to have that destroyed in no time. Way to spend that money... Maybe she should work on getting her driver's license and a vehicle... Or maybe her GED...
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

It's not to bad if you pay it out in the first 180day or w/e their plan is but after that you'd end up paying like 100-150 a month for a living room group like that for 24 months. We bought our washer and dryer from them a few years ago when they had a good sale. Otherwise, those places can really rip you off.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Omg Aaron's is the biggest ripoff ever. Husband and I learned the hard way! Unless she is paying upfront for it. But if she is making payments, she will end up paying almost twice of the actual price of the set.
:love2:
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

I actually got the same couch she's getting, except mine's brown. And a little over 2 years ago, we were making $75 payments a month for 24 months. We ended up paying 1,800 for it.
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

is that just for the couch, or with the tables and all of the extras too? that's where they get ya, tacking on all of the add ons
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Mine was just the couch and the ottoman. If I wanted the tables, rugs, and lamps it would have been about 100 to 110 a month.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Why cant she just get one like this? Its not the prettiest but it wouldn't matter if the kid destroyed it. Plus she could fit like 5 more kids on it

http://columbus.craigslist.org/fuo/4280496011.html
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lmfao

"She could fit 5 more on it"

Hahahaha.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

whats wrong with the couch she has now? it's not that bad and it was free, for now it works. this is where tayler fucks up, she doesn't prioritize at all. where the hell is this money coming from?? she should be saving it or putting it towards something else like her bills (which she always fails to pay on time) she does not need a couch!
plus, on the picture of chuckie sticking his tongue out to anberlin, is the fucking side of his tongue pierced??? thats like going through his tongue muscle wtf?! i didnt even know you could get that poierce and why the hell did he want to?? ouch!!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

chelsieross7 wrote:whats wrong with the couch she has now? it's not that bad and it was free, for now it works. this is where tayler fucks up, she doesn't prioritize at all. where the hell is this money coming from?? she should be saving it or putting it towards something else like her bills (which she always fails to pay on time) she does not need a couch!
plus, on the picture of chuckie sticking his tongue out to anberlin, is the fucking side of his tongue pierced??? thats like going through his tongue muscle wtf?! i didnt even know you could get that poierce and why the hell did he want to?? ouch!!
The tongue piercing is called venom bites were instead of one in the center, its two on each side. A friend of mine has it. Also, the whole tongue is a muscle. When the piercing is taken out it will heal over and will look like a piercing was never there in the first place.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Yue195 wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:whats wrong with the couch she has now? it's not that bad and it was free, for now it works. this is where tayler fucks up, she doesn't prioritize at all. where the hell is this money coming from?? she should be saving it or putting it towards something else like her bills (which she always fails to pay on time) she does not need a couch!
The tongue piercing is called venom bites were instead of one in the center, its two on each side. A friend of mine has it. Also, the whole tongue is a muscle. When the piercing is taken out it will heal over and will look like a piercing was never there in the first place.
i know the whole tongue is the muscle but like the middle is more of a fleshy part. have you ever seen people who get their tongue split, the sides are like the strongest part i feel like that would be beyond painful to pierce. i feel like chuckie went to a piercer and was like "come at me" and got a bunch of random holes in his face just to look hard core. his piercings are too random they don't even look good. people should get piercings that compliment eachother if that makes sense/ not just a clusterfuck on their face cause they think its cool
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Depends person to person on pain, my friend said there wasn't much of difference.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”